Brit/pol/ - Brexit means Brexit Edition

>DAVID CAMERON: NEW PRIME MINISTER BY WEDNESDAY EVENING
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-11/david-cameron-says-u-k-to-have-new-prime-minister-by-wednesday

>LABOUR CALLS FOR SNAP ELECTION
standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-does-not-want-summer-leadership-battle-a3293046.html

>THERESA MAY TO BECOME PRIME MINISTER AFTER ANDREA LEADSOM BACKS OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/11/theresa-may-launches-conservative-leadership-bid-as-andrea-leads/

>NIGE DISCUSSES KEK AND MEME MAGIC
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

>NIGEL FARAGE: MAY'S SO COLD SHE MIGHT BE ALABASTER
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3682601/NIGEL-FARAGE-Theresa-s-cold-alabaster.html

>TALKS BETWEEN LABOUR AND TORY BLAIRITES ABOUT FORMING THEIR OWN PARTY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/10/talks-about-forming-new-pro-eu-centrist-party-reported-at-westmi/

>ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN STOP!!! THAT'S IT, I W-WARNED YOU, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE BLAIRITES"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756975

>UKIP IS FINISHED - PAUL NUTTALL DROPS OUT OF THE LEADERSHIP RACE, NIGGER OR WOMAN SET TO REPLACE HIM AND "RID THE PARTY OF RACISTS, SEXISTS AND HOMOPHOBES"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682752/Who-ll-end-Cult-Nigel-m-woman-UKIP-s-best-known-female-politician-says-party-shed-chauvinist-image.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756379

>LIB DEM MEMBERSHIP 'SURGES' AFTER BUMBLASTED REMAINERS FLOCK TO THEM IN DROVES
leftfootforward.org/2016/07/lib-dems-hit-their-highest-membership-in-a-decade-why-are-thousands-signing-up/

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

>MENTAL MCDONNELL SEES THE GHOST OF THATCHER WHEN HE STARES DOWN INTO HIS TOILET BOWL
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/john-mcdonnell-remembers-lambeth-revolt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoxxHeBJmz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who will be in Theresa's cabinet, lads?

Will it be good? Will it be awful?

WHO IS MAY AND WHY SHOULD I BE HAPPY?

Last OP from me, lads. Sleeping soon

[THIS USER HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND IMPRISONED DUE TO HATEFUL AND INTOLERANT SPEECH ONLINE.]

[KEEP IT FRIENDLY. KEEP IT SAFE. KEEP IT TOLERANT. WE CAN VIEW EVERYTHING YOU HAVE POSTED ONLINE THANKS TO THE INVESTIGATORY POWERS BILL]

[YOU ARE BEING WATCHED]

>BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

>BUUUUUUUT... THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T KEEP AN OPEN BORDER WITH THE EU ANYWAY GOYIM

so who is theresa, whys she bad, is she guaranteed to be pm

reminder the UKIP NEC has blocked all meme candidates and newcomers to the party leaving Woolfe with an easy win

>both are gone
>britain is dead

ENGLAND PREVAILS

thanks based pinoy

It's quarter to one in pinoy land, you should have been asleep hours ago.

The Crabb and Javid bad boys.

YKTD-posting is the worst posting.

nothing to do with you so you can relax

THERESA FUCKING MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

She is a based degeneracy purger, and will be PM on Wednesday afternoon

What say the minister of pies?

People think she is going to take their anime

Alan Duncan - Home Secretary
Boris Johnson - Local Government Minister

>yfw we left the EU at the cost of every politician who actually could have made Britain great again after we left it

Praise keek.

Anime is dead

Thank god

Home Secretary

Night pinoy

osborne

basically it happened like the last mission in mass effect 2

Fuck this shit.

[CONTENT REMOVED BY UK HOME OFFICE INTERNET EXTREMISM TASK FORCE]

Viewing or downloading extremist content is a civil criminal offence and can risk you a minimum prison sentence of 15 years (with no parole) or a fine of £100,000.

[This Has Been A Government Public Service Announcement]

Red pill me on Alan Duncan, lads.

enjoy rebuilding hadrians wall and reuniting ireland
(also being an irrelevant country in 20 years time)

she plays it extremely safe in our pozzed world and as a result she has soundbites talking about how great diversity and sharia shit is

i and many others don't trust her on Brexit and believe she will fuck us somehow possibly by keeping freedom of movement. she's not the end of the world, she's just like another extension of Cameron basically and she does have the "stability" thing going for her.

Priti will be PM in 10 years.

[THIS USER HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND IMPRISONED DUE TO HATEFUL AND INTOLERANT SPEECH ONLINE.]

[KEEP IT FRIENDLY. KEEP IT SAFE. KEEP IT TOLERANT. WE CAN VIEW EVERYTHING YOU HAVE POSTED ONLINE THANKS TO THE INVESTIGATORY POWERS BILL]

[YOU ARE BEING WATCHED]

>unelected prime minister
>unelected upper house
>unelected head of state

Bet you're all glad you left the undemocratic European Union now, eh Brit/pol/? :^)

>tfw Corbyn is the last Brexiteer standing

Dictatorship of the Proletariat when

Why don't you guys give up and become an evil redpill

You if can't save the country you may as well feel some accomplishment in helping destroy it

If you always switch sides you never lose

Reminder that EEA is the only option that doesn't tank the country

youtube.com/watch?v=SoxxHeBJmz8

MAY IS THE IWNNER

>she plays it extremely safe in our pozzed world
No, she literally believes the liberal things she says

She attacked the Tory Party in 2002 calling for it to become liberal and tolerant at a time when it wasn't mainstream at all to do so

Does she smell of curry?

Hahahaha, NEET loser. You're an embarrassment to your ancestors

>people who called the EU undemocratic are more likely to defend the HoL just because "leftists" oppose it

Did Gideon win in the end?

She'll put a leave campaigner in charge of the negotiations, they're making a new office and cabinet position for the task

Jesus fucking christ
Obama and his friends tried to hide stuff like the nsa... but this...

He's pro-Irish reunification too. Sound lad.

Sure, lad!

I'm used to sleeping this late anyways.

Night!

yeah we just need to import more indian doctors to vote for her

>unelected prime minister
except in her constituency like every other pm

Even Winston Churchill was unelected by that standard you retard

>Conservatives will have had 2 female PM's by Wednesday
>Meanwhile Labour is stuck with a senile old man telling his supporters that their concerns about immigration are wrong
How are Labour meant to represent the working class/women again?

Ignore that mate, it's full of mis-quotes and untruths.

>Sir Alan James Carter Duncan, KCMG (born 31 March 1957) is a British Conservative Party politician.

>He received several promotions to the Conservative front bench until he eventually joined the Shadow Cabinet after the 2005 general election and stood for the Conservative leadership in 2005 but withdrew early on because of a lack of support.

>Duncan was the first sitting Conservative MP voluntarily to acknowledge that he is gay;[44] he did this in an interview with The Times on 29 July 2002, although he has said that this came as no surprise to friends.[35] Indeed, in an editorial published on the news of Duncan's coming out, The Daily Telegraph reported, "The news that Alan Duncan is gay will come as a surprise only to those who have never met him. The bantam Tory frontbencher can hardly be accused of having hidden his homosexuality."[45]

>On 3 March 2008, it was announced in the Court & Social page of The Daily Telegraph that Duncan would be entering into a civil partnership with his partner James Dunseath,[46] which would make him the first member of either the Cabinet or the Shadow Cabinet to enter into a civil partnership.[47] The two were joined as civil partners on 24 July 2008 at Merchant Taylors' Hall in the City of London.[48]

>Duncan has a committed following in the gay community and is active in speaking up for gay rights.[47] He was responsible for formulating the Conservatives' policy response to the introduction of civil partnership legislation in 2004,[46] which he considered his proudest achievement of the Parliament between 2001 and 2005.[49] In 2007, Pink News named him the 15th-most powerful LGBT person in the UK.[47]

HoL has been shit since they made it appointed. It lost its independence, now it is just an echo of the house of commons.

Well he's the last Etonian standing.

So in a way, yes.

Is Theresa the next Churchill?

Amber Rudd has to be the fucking worse MP ever, literally Jess Phillips-tier.

>I'm playing 4 dimensional Dubs!

"T-They're the peoples party, you racist chav!"

If they want to represent 'the people' they should be reaching out to chavs, northerners and racists.

Flip lurker here
Does the Queen have Veto powers regarding the selection of PM?

Yes but to deny Theresa May the role would lead to a constitutional crisis and the abolition of the monarchy

Is there anyone more based than John Redwood

Every PM is unelected, that's the fucking point of the post.

Not sure, I don't think so.
She can refuse access to the Privy Council but to be honest I don't know any more than that.

Gideon drops pills in parliament. Gives zero fucks.

But I thought you guys wanted to #TakeControl? Do you not want control over who your head of state is? :^)

I don't think so, but I've made no study of it.

Either way, it would be infeasible and would literally require martial law to be introduced - even assuming the Armed Forces would start taking orders once again direct from HM rather than from the PM.

Nominally, yes. In reality, no.

Inb4 he becomes another meme Tory for people to fawn over as the most based thing since sliced bread with constant calls for him to be made Prime Minister just because he says a few conservative things, just like Mogg

You're kidding right?
My ancestors are rolling in their graves looking at what our country has become.
You think May will change that?
You think May won't make compromises on free movement and the single market?
We're fucked.

>NEET loser
Nope.

Most people want the queen so there you go.

Well shit May is the greater of the two evils you guys have
Another question
Is May pro-EU or not?
I know she sucks muzzie cock for one a huge red flag already

what the fuck is your problem mate

Margaret Thatcher and Theresa May have the same initials. That's not a coincidence.

Thank you based duerte

.....no they don't

>Is May pro-EU or not?

Remain, but stayed out of the spotlight because she saw this coming.

MT TM CONSPIRACY LADS

>I know she sucks muzzie cock for one a huge red flag already
Well that's wrong for a start.

Yes she is, she supported the Remain campaign and has said we shouldn't leave the EU Court of Human Rights

See

Guess what - there will be no forced repatriations ever.
Get over it.

what an arrogant answer, we´re on a political forum you fucking bong

go Home Secretary

She was for remain but stayed quiet on it. Has been Eurosceptic for years.

Oh, I didn't realise there was an election for the monarchy :^)

>Duncan
>Greyling
>Greening
>Warsi

Can't wait to see what cushy jobs these tossers get

He's my MP and I can confirm he's pretty based. He triggers all the lefties with his rhetoric and gives zero fucks.

Wrote a good column for the local paper about why taking migrants was retarded when you had the churchy lot holding passion plays in favour of immigration and mumsnet plotting to house Syrians in town.

> make cuntish comments about your opponents fertility problems
> your opponent becomes PM

Which method will May choose TO COMPLETELY DESTROY leadsom.
Hope leadsom's financial affairs are in order and that her husband hasn't been amassing industrial quantities of CP on his pc.

--HagRaven2016--
>You don't even have to vote.

ECHR has nothing to do with the EU. She just does't think she can get it through Parliament.

>"Without its Muslims, Britain would not be Britain.”

- Theresa May

>tfw theres a druggie dead everyday in the news ranging from single to hundreds at most
>tfw druggies surrender to the police at thousands
>tfw we wont be mexico tier anymore

So it's evident she put her career before her principles

>Sound lad
>Pro-irish """reunification"""

The free state has no claim to the north, unless if the majority of the northern populace vote to join the south.
Protip: They won't.

"My waters have broken"

What?
When did anyone mention repatriation?
I don't want people kicked out.
I want some control.
You can't control free movement.

How much effect did Cameron have on your life?

Are you upset we're happy with our head of state?

Take 30 seconds to find out how our system works before shot posting you bog trotting nigger

I am now a #TonyTrumpet