Black athlete aren't stu-

Worth every quid

only bootlipped porch monkeys pretend so

this is painful to watch

studs?

>.gif

What teams are these? Not only does he fuck up by being offside he takes all the width away by going for the ball. Retard

that's the joke.jpg

post the pogba one from yesterday

Man Utd's squad is full of tall meatheads

How is that stupid you retard gook?

He is anticipating the defender passing back to the keeper and trying to cut it out.

t. retard who does not understand this sport

he's offside you fucking fool

tBh because there was no guarantee that the winger was going to be able to gain possesion of the ball, a well-disciplined team would see the center do what he center did, while the winger would le cut inside to take the center's place, accept the pass, and score.

...but none of you have ever played at a decently high level so you wouldn't know that.

protip: now you know

not sure if bait or american using proxy

of course he's offside - no one is talking about that, are they?
I understood that we were talking about everything after that.

What he does afterwards, being offside throughout, is irrelevant. When you're that far offside you don't go for the ball. What exactly was he hoping for? That the linesmen would have temporarily gone blind and not called that offside?

BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO CUT OUT THE BALL BACK TO THE KEEPER YOU FUCKING MORON

There's was no reason to be onside, the prospect of Matic touching the ball was extremely slim, it took an utterly woeful misshit pass for it to happen

He is a bit of a retard for chasing after the ball, but not for anticipating a pass back to the keeper, because that is what defenders do in most of those situations. Not understanding that just shows a basic lack of knowledge about this sport

If he doesn't make that run toward the keeper then it's an easy pass and escape for Kross back to Navas. Instead Kross has to either knock the ball out of play or try an extremely difficult pass, which he does and fucks up

no one was talking to you faggot
also it was obvious that the amr was going to run onto the ball

no one was calling him dumb for being offside, we were calling him dumb for not leaving it you pedophile

You were you utter fucking spastic seeing as all I said in the first post was that he was cutting the ball out to the keeper

Fucking windowlicker

The autism is strong

>how is that stupid
>explain how it is
>you start screeching
I wish I could fight you in real life

>posting a frog is explaining anything

State of you mate

You're a thick cunt that did not understand why he was running back towards the keeper. Stop trying to backpedal and move the goalposts now that you understand why

I don't know how you got this dumb
please tell me where you live I want to fight you so badly

Ignore the lad hasn't had his meds clearly

ok u guys aren't all bad

t. DeFraz 'lil D' Marcus Johnson Jr. III

Stick to basketball, champ

>resorting to cultural stereotypes after someone points out your stupidity
not a good look

>Mongo doesn't understand why people block passes back to a keeper
>calls anyone thick

Lomaaaaa

Yeah, stick to basketball champ. It's a lot simpler for you to understand

the "center" was offside you fucking retard, and he could see that he was the last man, and that his teammate was the last one to touch the ball, and that his teammate could reach the ball before the opposing players.

The correct course of action would've been to wait in the middle of the box for a tap-in.

he was offside, you fucking mongoloid.

>binland