Farscape first aired today 20 years ago

Why were the women characters such cancer?

I just watched the first four episodes today. That friendly peacekeeper's toned abdomen has been the best bit so far.

Rygel was the best character to be honest, Aeryn did look very nice the first season

Someone suggested to watch it because it was good scifi. For the politics or some shit. It is a pity that to get that you have to deal with the constant truckloads of ham dumped on you.

Dude, the HAM is the best part.

You're not wrong.
If you want good drama, watch Babylon 5. Come to the 'Scape for the copious ham.

18 years ago, bro

>yfw you like a show older than you

shhh

Frell me, thanks for making me feel old...

One of the greatest sci-fi shows ever created that normies cant get into and will never be remastered.
I cant even describe how good it feels.

>remade*
not remastered lol

Fucking triggered! MODS!

Jesus. So long ago. The whole John is Twinned arc still makes me cry.

Man, that's too long.

> tfw mum went to school with Gigi Edgely and she was apparently a nerdlinger weirdo drama kid.
> tfw you will never date weirdo drama kid Gigi Edgely

yeh bud her abs are on fire for the whole series. gota love 90s tv shows where girls run around in crop tops for absolutely no reason

Is there a forum where I can discuss television and film with fellow asexuals? I'm honestly tired of these kind of posts.

you know you can be asexual and still like how abs look

r/movies

Guys Im still seeding Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars BDRip 1080p on Extratorrent.

Dont forget to check it out,its the only place on the internet where you can find this series.

>fellow homosexuals
FTFY

Also, try reddit.

wat
aeryn is like one of the greatest scifi females out there.

can you set up an ftp?

>tfw no aeryn gf
Guys its not even funny

I cant,only 1mbps upload and the whole thing is ~14GB,it will take me weeks.

why are you advertising your seed then?

Watching it today its almost unbelievable that this was airing at the same time as Voyager.

The gap in production quality is so vast. Its a real shame the later seasons were so stop start.

How dense are you?
It is the only place where you can get the last part of the series in HD ANYWHERE on the internet and I was lucky enough to find it after weeks of searching even on private trackers.
>advertising
Give me a break you bastards dont deserve anything.

The only reason everything bad in the series has happened, it's because he and the grey bitch opened that biovirus container..
I swear, i don't know any other show, where i wished so hard for every protagonist to die horrible death all the way trough, but still liked it.
Also Scorpius did nothing wrong.

>14GB
>20 years ago
Wow, there must be a lot of wasted bits in that archive.

>posting Vala

>that normies cant get into

hate those fugs

Normies give me cancer desu

I will never regret forcing myself through the average season 1, it became one of my favorite show at the end of season 1 start of season 2.

Is watching this series as a kid the reason I grew up to be a pervert?

Man, has it been that long? Christ. Any news on the movie O'Bannon was talking about in '14? I assume it's deader than a door nail.

I only felt like this the first two episodes after that everything worked.
I remember watching this on TV and every episode was an adventure.

It's just healthy sexuality.

I've tried watching it 3 times and every time I give up half a dozen episodes into season 2 because there's a string of bad episodes, even though I loved most of season 1.

Thanks for seeding.

Post the magnet link frellnik.

*exhales heavily*

Today was 20 years ago

What is today but yesterday's tomorrow?

Now let me see if I have heard you right
You'd like to go to Morrow and return tomorrow night
You should have gone to Morrow yesterday and back today,
For the train that goes to Morrow is a mile upon its way

it's just annoying how you can tell you're talking to a hormone riddled teenager
>how'd you like the movie/tv show?
>'s pretty good chick was so hawt
>.... hmmm... was there anything ELSE in the movie?!

or the classic response
>it was boring but chick got naked

how early on were criton and aeryn banging? i swear there's a season 1 ep where they come in and he's complaining that she's wearing his underwear

When I watched the series in full for the first time it was on DVD, previously I saw one or two episodes on tv.

After finishing the series I felt there was an episode missing, it had a scene where Rygel was held captive in a cage next to another prisoner.

Did I miss it or was it left out of the DVD release?

Also, I can only ever see them as Cameron Mitchell and Vala Mal Doran.

The writer's were interested in creating some romance with Crichton but they wanted to make sure there was some kind of chemistry on screen. They introduced Chiana just to have another female on board as a potential love interest.
Turns out Browder and Black totally had a spark between them and the relationship stuff developed pretty naturally on the show. And they did a great job of maintaining the will they/wont they thing, even after they did (with Red and Green Crichton).
It's a great show with some wonderful character writing.

>it had a scene where Rygel was held captive in a cage next to another prisoner.
Season 1, episode 4 "Throne for a loss."
It's the episode with the Tavlek's and their gauntlets, they show up on Moya saying they want to trade, then they kidnap Rigel (who was playing like he was still Dominar).
Cthulhu was his cellmate.

Don't forget PK Tech Girl too as the initial waifu backup plan.

But he never stopped being a Dominar.

Rigel pls.

>tfw I won't live long enough to be a space crusader and fuck hot alien chicks and have pizza with margarita shooters

>You will never accidentally duplicate yourself.

I still remember when this, stargate and family guy first aired.

F