young violence god wins again

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MFlvnT5ioI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok, i'm officially impressed.

tenshin goat

FART PIANO Approved Thread!!!

Tenshin should fight Fujita in boxing now, just to full circle cuck the guy. I feel bad for him.

Jesus fucking Christ, the ring girls in Rizin might not be as attractive as the UFC sluts but those costumes are sexy as fuck.

first post for new holland

Feed him to Killashaw

>he's a champion at 19
>i get my ass kicked during sparring in muay thai at 20

just heem me permanently already

Tenshin to end the DJ meme, cap this

Why did you just do this to me, I already went through this on my birthday which was on Christmas so it's already bad enough. I still feel like I'm 17 honestly, I hate time and this existence.

Yeah those costumes are something else. Rizin is just miles ahead in presentation with the cool costumes, trophies, lights, entrances just everything. It really sells the grandness of it all while UFC strives to look like every other sport.

just post in old thread you fucking autists, it's only on page 2 and there are only a few fights left

stop spamming the board

Tenshin would merk any UFC 125/135 lb. fighter in a kickboxing bout. Legitimately merk. Make them look like inexperienced garbage.

Takeru dont want that smoke

The UFC is just dank burger shit. Worst thing to happen to MMA, ever. This wouldn't have happened if the dumbshut Gracies hadn't bankrupted the UFC and had to sell it to the Jewtitta bros.

Trophy girl hhnnnghhh

Why was Diakiese so hyped up? They even put him in UFC 3 despite the fact he's going to be cut next year

>stop spamming the board
The only reason the previous threads are still up is because the board is slow as shit, not our fault you don't have anything to talk about goof

CM PUNK VS TENSHIN needs to happen
book it dana

he's extremely athletic but the fight IQ isn't really there

TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN

>stop spamming the board

what', it's your bedroom or something? why would you possibly give a shit about this?

why dont you do muay flip?

>the chad noodle man
>the virgin arianne celeste

TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN TENSHIN

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=7MFlvnT5ioI&feature=youtu.be

>look up this tenshin kid
>see this

RENA Kubota (6-0) vs Kanna Asakura (10-2) up next in the Atomweight (105lbs) Grand Prix final

exactly, it's slow as shit. no need for a new thread and 10+ /heem/ threads on Sup Forums from the last 5 hours

*squeals*

>flying gentleboy
>the golden age of k1 will never return
;_;

i hope RENA gets wrestle fucked

>the virgin arianne celeste
I got news for you m8...

Is being bald a pre requisite for being an MMA commentator?

There's no need for it but we're establishing our dominance and you cuckbois are going to take it

Now look up his kickboxing record

time for the undisputed /ourgirl/

Baldies are hi-test so yes

The average detached house in Vancouver is about $1.7 million USD.
A house on the West Side of Vancouver, literally half the city, the half where you'd want to live, averages about $3.6 million USD.
A 2-bedroom condo in Vancouver is well over $1 million USD.

Toronto is cheaper but still around $700,000 or so.

If you want to live in Montreal, it is cheaper. Ottawa and Calgary, too. All of those places can be pretty nice.
And rural places will be cheap.

that's why grisham, cruz and hardy's bottom bitch fail

/heem/ Queen and the Fighter of the Year

>He had his first pro-kickboxing fight at 15

When I was 15 my biggest accomplishment was conquering my catholic guilt by wanking to Bailey Jay and not feeling bad about it

>slept 11 hours last night
>had a scrumptious perfectly balanced breakfast accompanied by some christmas leftovers
>download and watch 220 maincard
>watch RENA's first fight on youtube
>log on to heem and turn on rizin stream
>right on time for mirko, tenshin and RENA
but at least they can't call YOU a casual for watching everything live, right?

JAV staring Rena and Baruto when??!!

>el mexicANO wants a shittier, tackier sport a la lucha libre
Color me unsurprised.

god irene was so fucking shit

SHADES OF SAKURABA

I'm nervous lads :(

>tfw parents forbade me from practicing any contact sports

I could have been somebody, lads.

Sleeping more than 8 hours a night is more damaging to you than being sleep deprived.

Rrrr

Me too lad, believe in our girl

Who would win in a fight? Bellator Joe Rogan or UFC Joe Rogan?

Rena hype train about to get derailed

iktfb
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Smith actually fought pro MMA, so him

took me until like 27 for that lad

bailey jay getting slapped opened up new doors for me

Why again do they use a ring and not a cage?

You know nothing about MMA, you fat cunt. Eat a dick and die.

väsyttääkö jo?

>tfw I could have been a contender
>tfw I could have some class

Because PRIDE was built off a pro wrestling model not an underground dogfighting one

>having to fight your onee-chan

virgins don't get plastic surgery before they even turn 25, bro

Because cages provide an unfair advantage to cheaters

Hey this Rizin card has been great, and I think the commentary is pretty good too, but I really feel like it's missing some crucial information regarding underhooks. If only someone was on board to provide more information on this.

A cage is better for the fighters but shittier for the audience.
I've been to a handful of Strikeforce, UFC, and Bellator events and the cage blocks a lot of viewing, especially where those solid parts are on either end of each "face" of the octagon, and the cameramen who stand up on these. Very obstructive.

I've been to a number of boxing and other events that use a ring and it's much better for viewing.

>Wake up
>TenGOAT won
Nice

card has delivered on literally every level

I think I'm unironically gonna buy a Rizin t-shirt or something lads.

It really needs someone sperging out and screaming STOP THE FIGHT during Cro Cop's KO, because that would help

How well would he do in Rizin?

Vancouver is gorgeous tho
But if you are single, go to Montreal. The women there are amazing.

yeah but Joe Rogan has a really good spinning back kick

>Not owning a PRIDE FC t-shirt

Get out, lad.

aesthetics, better live viewing experience, pro wrassling cultural inheritance, ability to have multiple combat sports in one event

also it's not WHY but a good benefit of rings is that they provide sharper angles in the corners so it's much easier to pressure and force action. octagon and such have many sides so the angle is small and you can circle and avoid opponent much more easily

What I meant to say was why do they still use the ring? When the fighters are on the ground and near the ropes, the referee has to move them. A cage could help avoid this. It just seems that a cage is much more suited for MMA and I don't see how the ring works for MMA.

Not been a single boring fight honestly.
I sat through all of 219 and Rizin has been so good it's managed to keep me from falling asleep during it. Maybe during intermission I had little nap, not sure but once the fights are on they get spicy quick.

Very nice after the shitshow that was 219. Khabib smesh was cool but bloody hell it was tough

i find mma gear to be kinda cringy mostly cause of the prevalence of "tough guys" wearing those tapout shirts. Rizin might be fine tho since it's not that well known.

HAISTA PASKA

this anime music man

I'm kind of worried it'll get stuck in my head

the ring is their USP. they're the only major promotion in the world that still uses it. remove it and you kill a huge part of their brand. it's Promotional Malpractice.

>staying up to 8am for this
>getting 8 hours rest, awaking at 4pm perfectly fueled for NYE party that will get crazy
>going to be hella sluts there

[spoiler]just kidding im a virgin who likes combat sports[/spoiler]

nvm makes sense lads

I already explained it to you, a cage makes no sense for MMA as it unfairly assists takedowns or in some cases tdd. It also helps them get up from the ground. Rings make much more sense for MMA.

>go to Montreal. The women there are amazing.
indeed they are

Good, don't need any normies on here.

I'm already trying to find an mp3 of Tenshin's walkout song so I can add it to my workout playlist desu

you now realize that asakura made her pro debut at 16

Tenshin vs Gabi is the fight to make

until you get sliced open by the ring rope and lose a fight because of it

kahvia koneeseen kamerus

best mma shirt coming thru

It was the LED shit that had on them, remove that shit and it's fine.

Cmon Kanna

Based Saku-man.

Do you guys think if I asked Rena on a date she would say yes?

I have nearly completed all levels on Japanese in Duolingo and have extensive knowledge in martial arts and Japanese history

>Tenshin is already this GOAT at 19
Literally how lads?

Because people don't get cut on the cage?

true dat

RENA MEME ABOUT TO END

how do Japanese women have such god-tier thighs and yet no ass?