Why does the NFL have a matchday on New Year's Eve...

Why does the NFL have a matchday on New Year's Eve? Nobody is going to watch it as everybody is celebrating with friends and family

You're just plain wrong m8.
Even if you weren't, all the games are done by 8:00pm so new year's eve isn't really an issue

>everybody is celebrating with friends and family
ahah yea me too i was just leaving to go out to a crazy party haha

new year's eve is a "holiday" for teenagers. adults are going to be home alone with a bottle of johnnie walker.

Some people keep games on during parties as a sort of background / ambient noise.

This but Crown Royale in my case.

I stopped wasting my time being out on New Years after I turned 26, especially since I'm more likely to get shot more than usual at that time

>crown royale
fuck that leaf shit. what are you a redcoat spy?

I live in Michigan, shit's good and strong and it's cheaper here.

>tfw not invited to a NYE party this year
>tfw no qt to kiss as the clock strikes midnight

Getting old.

Literally on my way to eagles cowboys right now. It's a fun way to get fucked up all day then I'll go to a party or some shit

>Johnnie Walker
My nigga

your daddy ain't gonna let you get fucked up.

oh i get it, like Superbowl parties

no those are when normies ask you a bunch of questions and by halftime you've explained the entire NFL rulebook twice and you no longer want to watch the game.

for me, it’s jameson

Crowder?

>talking shit about Crown

kys or 1v1 me irl faggot

Alcohol makes drinks taste like shit. Can’t get over it enough to even get a buzz.

any fucking time Harry Nigelsworth XVI.

>mixing drinks
pound shots pussy

Have a piña colada!

>drinking
Drinkers should be gassed. They're a degenerate menace to society.

Booze is the foundation of civil society, fedoralord

What do you think they'll put on the tv to make things less awkward after you explain to your mom that your new ""girl"friend" is a furry? Fucking dumbass Germans

>He doesn't like good rum
kys

Bait, but alcohol has been consumed by humans before they even wrote words

It's still a Sunday.