Strongest army of the world

>strongest army of the world

post em'

RoE are a bitch, huh? If they were allowed to fully wield their real strength, not a single American soldier would die.

oh thats right your inferior subhuman fuckin cockroaches who cant muster the resources to make a fuckin roach stature, kill your self you fucking roach

So you just want an American thread then?

>Turkey trying to cope with the fact that their shit country will soon get swamped with american warriors

Turkey is America's little bitch. If it weren't for the US protecting you, you would have been carpet bombed by Russia.

We would be able to buy lifesize glass turks as doorstops and lawn ornaments after all the nukes fell

>one post by this ID
Is "cockroaches come in groups" just an old wives tale?

Roaches BTFO

>implying Turkroaches wouldn't survive the nukes

our army is small but we have some of the finest sf operators

Allah(swt) judged them, he acted through his hands. I hope the Americans treated this shahid well in jail.

that's nice

They couldn't even build a Zaku statue right.

Sadly true, but the shaitani kemalist government will be replaced. Erdogan learned well from Hitler how to destroy Democracy with democratic methods & some help.

You Turk bastard. Americans are bros.

oh what? some habibs blew up a public area while everyone had their back turned and now youre gonna talk shit? like you got your AK ready to fight these guys face to face

Isn't that the point of invasion? Show strengh and impose dominance? Soldiers aren't bulletproof.

>Russian proxyfag

>bombs kill people
You'd think you'd know that by now Turkey.

Fucking turkroach, go back to sucking Muslim cock and praying for the European Union to make you relevant before the mudslimes finally topple your pathetic government

What exactly happened here?
Why is he just yelling at the camera shitskin?
If even one of my Bros had just been shot in front of me I would be magdumping into the crowd until I ran out of ammo.

civilized countries have something called Rules of engagement, not that a roach would understand.

hmm

Strongest? I guess. Most technologically advanced and numerous? Yeah. Nothing to really jump up and down about though since it's bankrupting us.

>It's this roach shitposting again

Roach

COCK ROACH

ketchup overdose, he is protecting them from burger stealers whilst they are in a vulnerable sugar rush state

hahahahaha die amerishits :DDDDDDDD

HOLD STILL WHILE I COLLECT YOU

>president: Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
holy fucking nigger

You again, how aren't you banned already?

>there are people who support welfare queens

Oh my god. Isn't there any medial acknowledgement anymore about your desolate state in the western medias?
Now you come here with not even gore pictures and show that people can die because they got shot or blown up (maybe te last, because riding on goats isn't really helping your aim)?
This is Sup Forums my friend. Post it on your facebook account to get some raging normies crying.

>Sadly true
Mehmet was machst du hier bitte