Wow, this shit is deep. It really makes you think

Wow, this shit is deep. It really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ-MwIHoBr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I graduated too. But I only got a 3.0 gpa.

>Let everyone be free to do what they want man
>Who will produce my iphone?
>Some other guy

This is made by a butthurt artist who is mad everyone who did well is making loads of dosh, getting pussy while he is barely eking out a living making poor scribbles.

Not the first comic like this he's made.

He's such a retard that he can't understand that people may have different passions than himself.

...and God knows, without the fancy technology this moron is using to produce sub-par web-published comics, he wouldn't be able to produce anything at all.

Why is he reading a book with only 9 facts in it?

>wahh I took notes
then don't
I never took notes in high school and graduated with honors and a 3.7 GPA

>(((Erica Goldson)))
remember kids, always do the opposite of what a kike says

Lol as if people are gonna skip school to explore art and music. People half ass school and then get drunk and do drugs, watch garbage tv and listen to Kanye. I'll be the robot.

The funny thing is that the person who wrote this is probably unemployed or, if she's lucky, working at Starbucks.

Hard work and studying are bad for you, goyim. Just leave it to G-D's Chosen.

That's right goy. Working hard and being successful is a bad thing. Be mediocre and write shitty hippie music instead!

grats, you get three retard points! great work

from my kek folder, to you. I kekd

Le I went to a shitty nigger infested school and am proud of my mediocre results face

life is good, have a wheelbarrow of orangutans.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ-MwIHoBr8

How does he do it?

How does Zenpencil consistently mix retarded visuals with a missused quote to produce the ultimate bad advice or naive bullshitting?

10 PRINT "KEK"
20 GOTO 10

It's true that most valedictorians are pompous faggots who make awful speeches.

This

public static void main {
String OP = "Not a faggot";
if (OP == "faggot") {
System.out.println("kek");
}
else {
System.out.println("OP is a Faggot")
}
}
Pic unrelated.

Fucking retard, String uses .equals()
also ; on line 7
L2C

public static void main(String[] args){
Post shitpost = this.getPost(80627397);
Shitposter ausfag = new Shitposter(shitpost.getCountry());
if(ausfag.getCountry().equals("Australia")){
System.out.println("Ausfag detected");
System.exit(1);
}
else{
System.exit(1);
}
}
//Thread,Post,Shitposter classes not included

This x1000. Every comic this guy makes is critical of people who work hard and act responsible instead of just being "free willed" like himself.

>REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
> HUH REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>WELL, REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

These fucking threads need to go in the low effort removal bin, holy shit. It's every day now.

Nut Busters

(((Goldson)))

Every single time

10 TEXT
20 HOME
30 FLASH
40 SPEED = 255
50 LET X$ = "KEK"
60 LET L = LEN(X$)
70 FOR H = 1 TO 39 - L
80 HTAB H
90 PRINT X$
100 NEXT H
110 FOR H = 38 - L TO 2 STEP -1
120 HTAB H
130 PRINT X$
140 NEXT H
150 GOTO 70

The creator of Zen Pencils has an extremely arrogant and naive worldview. He has found success with a "creative" lifestyle (ie artist, musican, writer etc) but doesn't realise that the vast majority of people who attempt this end up failing. His "Follow your dreams" bullshit he peddles in every comic is a nice enough message in theory but there's this underlying current that anyone who choses a "Mundane" lifestyle (ie Science, Finance, Computing etc) is just a mindless drone. He seems incapable of realising that there are people who actually enjoy these jobs and have no interest in throwing their careers away to chase dreams. In fact he seems to have nothing but contempt for people who work to actually make society function or have worldviews that are more complex than simplistic, feel good quotes

I completely agree, but then why do I feel the author of this comic advocates free college when all those people in the comic would've been better off not even going to college in the first place?

A lot of people, myself included, have dreams WITHIN STEM-related fields.

Do you think someone who isn't truly passionate about the subject can put the thousands of hours into stuff like cancer research? Rocketry? Self-driving vehicles? I doubt it.

4B454B

yeah right, you dont only spend time doing school, ofcource there is some plan or atleast flexibility.