This wasn't good, what the fuck

This wasn't good, what the fuck.

I really wanted to like this movie, but god, what a pathetic mess

Solid 6, it suffers from a shoestring budget and some dingdong retarded performances (didn't like Garfield or Vaughn but amazingly Worthington was actually good) but Mel did the best he could.

anyone that says this is better than Apocalypto needs a their head checked.

It was WWII kino you pleb

Please, Lord, let me get one more dubs.

Agreed.

This won oscars? A solid 5-6/10. Honestly, it was unirronically a flick.

Are Americans not ashamed? Their culture is so watered down in every way. Compare Cannes or Berlin awards to the oscars.

Its laughable.

samefagging is strong in this thread

I wouldn't say it's horrible or anything, but jesus, who makes a film about Okinawa *that* optimistic?

>8 posts, 8 unique IPs excluding this one

Learn how to check samefag

You don't get it. It's a mockery of american veterans.

I liked the gory stuff

The 2nd act was generic and boring, and did not need to be in the movie... I guess Mel wanted to show everyone how faithful he was to his values, but then later shows him holding a gun as in your OP pic. Not really sure what the point was.

I couldn't even finish watching it,it was garbage.

>hurr I can't kill nobody cuz jubus and I'm a fag

>first half is him getting hazed by his company
>second is him running around the battlefield getting blown up but not dying cuz jebus while recusing the guys how bullied him for being a homo.

You know what? Fuck Mel Gibson.

Im French and Cannes sucks, just like oscars btw, same for Berlin, it's all for heavy leftist propaganda. So shove your pretention up your arse, we really have nothing anymore to brag about.

>[Fedora Intensifies]

>[christ cukery Intensifies]

>mfw I found out ((((Andrew Garfield)))) is a jew

wtf I hate hacksaw ridge now

Grats fampai, you fell for viral marketing.

See: I remember being 14yo too.
Times of cringe.

If there weren't a samefag, the counter would say 8 replies, 1 image, and 9 unique IPs. The first number is replies, not total posts, meaning it doesn't count OP, however, the unique IPs number counts the OP. Learn2fourchan, noobzoid.

>if you don't worship a kike on a stick it's time to grow up

Kill yourself.

it was pretty great desu

I liked it a lot

It's a true story you fag

that doesn't make it a good story

sure it is,so is blair witch and the holocost

its great story, one person saved 75 people alone
you cant even get up to piss in a toilet

There are a lot of new people just getting into movies and posting here.
Dont be so surprised.

Yeah,he saved the lives of 75 cunts that went to their ancient ancestral homeland to murder their blood brothers at the behest of jew bankers,so white could be displaced by 3rd world scum in their own countries today,what a fucking hero,let me start the slow clap.

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI, I WANT TO MOLEST TEH FASCIST LOLI

>Yeah,he saved the lives of 75 cunts that went to their ancient ancestral homeland to murder their blood brothers at the behest of jew bankers,so white could be displaced by 3rd world scum in their own countries today,what a fucking hero,let me start the slow clap.

Wow I didn't know Okinawa was the ancestral homeland of the white man and japs his aryan blood brothers.

That's actually a man.

Well the true story moniker has been poisoned and devalued by being used on lots of incredible made up horror movie stories. This most incredible part of Hacksaw ridge was him running around saving 50 people. Since that part was true, the film is justified in calling itself true story.

Now you do.

>everyone knows Japanese are honorary white

its not about who they fight or why, its about the sacrifices he made to save his brothers in arms, but i guess you're too autistic to understand

If he refused to take up arms,how could they be his brothers in arms?

god that is fucking terrible