The gay scene was Le Fou dancing with some dude for 2 seconds

The gay scene was Le Fou dancing with some dude for 2 seconds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6qDPCh33fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And everyone's rage was what made nothing "brave". Thanks Sup Forums, Russia and Christians, you got played by the Jews again.

As always.

Such a copout. If they were really serious about making a message that supports gay rights, they would have spent more time exploring his relationships with other men.

hope it was worth the 30 million dollar in malaysian ringgit

What's that, like 18 bucks

Based

>2 seconds of screentime
>2 weeks of Sup Forums whining about it
this seems about right

It was obvious from the beginning that it was going to be something like that. Of course, the muh-gay-conspiracy crowd went wild with it and made a lot of free publicity for this shit movie.

It's like when people got in a fit about there being a lesbian couple in Finding Dory that was onscreen for like 4 seconds and you couldn't even tell.

Wait what? Where? Human or fish?

Remember when this guy's gay stuff was 4 seconds of him getting greeted by his gay husband on the airport and walking away with him.

When will Sup Forumsshits learn?

studios put LGBT moments in their movies for SJW points, but it's always cop out moves. the Star Trek scene didn't even seem gay, could have been his brother or something.

No one would have known if it wasn't for the media massively reporting on "the first gay character in a Disney movie".

That's the point. They're not going to show tho guys fucking each other in the asses. This cry about degeneracy is pathetic.

Even Moonlight had only one offscreen handjob.

The scene where Hank and Dory are rolling around in the baby stroller and these two girls see them.

Exactly. The dumb public is goaded into generating "a controversy" to drum up publicity for this movie while making traditional values look bad

how much homo did the original have?

Wait, it ain't gonna be Gaston anally masturbating with deer horns while screaming CRAZY OLD MAURICE!?

Yeah but what it HARD GAY?

>haha the goyim will be upset and generate click bait articles that will drive ticket sales out of guilt ridden normies

>studios put LGBT moments in their movies for SJW points

They also do it to piss off conservatives and generate publicity. Gays should be pissed that their identity is being leveraged to exploit and encourage conflict and strife in society for capital gain.

>virtue-signaling by adding a gay character
>he's a fat manlet played by JOSH FUCKING GAD orbiting a handsome straight guy
Yeah I'm sure "the gays" are really happy for this progressive bit of representation

BAN IT
ARREST THE ACTORS
SHUT DOWN THE STUDIO

>Jeez guys, why are you complaining about gay propaganda in kid's movies? It's just the thin end of the wedge

>propaganda

What did you mean by this?

>worrying about gay propaganda
>in a movie that literally promotes beasteality

This is why these "people" need to be destroyed. Absolutely nothing to contribute to society. It's been that way for thousands of years and yet they're still around. Why?

2 unnecessary seconds that were otherwise an attempt at prematurely forcing an adult way of life into the worldview of children

But it was Christianity that made it possible that some books survived the destruction ,ade by the PAGAN hordes

but promoting bestiality and stockholm syndrome is a-ok as long as it's hetero

They o lay go after Christianity because they are to afraid to say Islam

Did anyone really give a shit about this? Serious question for the people that think they're shoehorning progressive stuff into media (which I don't disagree with)--have you SEEN the original?

LeFou is always fawning over Gaston. He's a huge faggot little servant bitchboy. Then you consider these lyrics:

>LeFou: I got it Gaston! Wow! You didn't miss a shot, Gaston!
>You're the greatest hunter in the whole world!
>Gaston: I know.
>LeFou:No beast alive stands a chance against you. --- And no girl, for that matter.

Yeah. He was always gay.

In that same song he is lusting after the three blonde cuties

He's playing Lefou as an obnoxious limp-wristed stereotype, complete with foppish gestures. It's a really glaring departure from the original in a film that tries in almost all other respects to slavishly ape the cartoon.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JG6f5_37tg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yevHZXcCpyQ

Man I just rewatched it a week or so ago to decide if I'm gonna see the new one (I'm not) and it looked pretty bad for LeFou. If anything I'd lean towards him bearding with the blondes to get closer to his manhunk pal Gaston.

Of course I'm sure they never actually intended it to be this way, I just feel like of all things to get upset over you could easily ship LeFou as gay. The way people were talking pre release I thought Beast would be gay or some shit.

Beauty and the Beast is the traditional hero story applied to the feminine. Its not about stockholm syndrome. It is about a girl becoming a women and replacing her farther with her husband as the primary masculine figure in her life. At first her husband is a beast, he is the unknown. When she confronts the unknown and comes to understand him, makes him known, he is transformed into a beautiful person.

Its about teaching a women about life and the journey from girl to women

>tfw watching Sup Forums seamlessly transition from MUH GAY AGENDA to U ALL GOT PLAYED BY TEH JEWS AGAIN
you sure do know everything, don't you Sup Forums?

Sounds like "prematurely forcing an adult way of life into the worldview of children" to me.

Wrong! Gaston was actually the one who was bearding with Belle in order to get closer to his true love:

Crazy old Maurice

Holy shit what did they do to Gaston he isn't pure unadulterated MANLY anymore

Holy shit is that why he wanted him locked up? For that asylum pounding?

It all makes sense now.

Putin wasn't responsible for the ban on gay propaganda in Russia.

is he against it?

Sounds like the classic "Yeah he's a scary violent brute, but I'm gonna change him with my love!" women's fantasy.
I wonder how many girls ended up in abusive relationships inspired by movies like this.

but the beast is not a brute, he never was, that was the point. His appearance is that of scary animal because that is how you symbolize the unknown. When she learned who he was she discovered he was a wonderful person.

It is not about changing the person,it is about facing the unknown. Belle has to let go of her father and childhood and face her husband and being a wife. That transition in life can be terrifying, but if you face it with courage you will discover rich rewards, in her case that was a wonderful husband.

homophobes are known degenerates (sheepfuckers, horsefuckers)

>implying you wouldn't fuck some mare puss

No, the moral is that for a girl it doesn't matter how ugly a man is, as long as he's loaded.

And then he turns into a beautiful guy anyways.

Le Madman

So the question is, why do all these Sup Forumstards think that only straight people work in cinema? Don't they think that some of the writers, actors, and many other members of staff are gay? Just make your own goddamn movies with all heterosexual white males about whatever you want.

Man, Gaston's face in the first clip reads "I wish this goddamn queer would stop doing homosexual odes to me."

>Just make your own goddamn movies with all heterosexual white males about whatever you want.

They do.

>Normies went to see this movie because they heard Christians were upset about the hardcore gay sex scene

He was like a gay Disney Jonah Hill.

Luke Evans doesn't even think it was gay, he said it was like if you had an older brother that you really looked up to. He was seriously the best part of that movie by far.

1. Gaston
*power gap
2. The Beast
3. The castle supporting cast
4. The townspeople
*power gap
5. Belle

This is unironically true. I'm conservative, but couldn't care less if someone is a faggot or not. I have a number of friends who are gay. Just don't act like a special snowflake or some prancing, flaming faggot and all is well in the world. It's not that I care if you're gay, it's that I care about how obnoxious you are by flaunting your gayness. Obnoxious is obnoxious, whether you're gay or straight, and you better believe people will call you on it. Pull the gay victim stuff all you want, but not every person within square mile should know you prefer smoking pole.

On a side note, I'm glad they didn't turn this into a whole gay rights thing. I haven't heard very good reviews of the movie, but I might see it on $5 tuesdays here.

I'm glad to hear Luke Evans did well in this. Not the first time I heard he stole the show.

They basically bleached his character in the remake.

> Reforming a villain side kick
> Having second thoughts when Gaston tied Maurice to a tree to be eaten by wolves
> Hesitating to lie to the crowd about Gaston tying up Maurice
> That line during the mob scene song about "monsters" (not just the beast)

This is Josh Gad... how come the animated LeFou is more lively than this guy's acting?

How?

>I'm glad to hear Luke Evans did well in this. Not the first time I heard he stole the show.

He was great, he was also one of if not the best singers. His stage training really came out.

Everything was toned down really

Beast was less beastly before his redemption

Gaston was less Gaston-y and evil

What you said about LeFou

Nothing felt as earned and it felt rushed despite being a longer movie

The issue isn't that there was a gay scene, it's that it was a blatant decision by a board of executives to emphasize virtue signaling for advertising purposes.

Making him gay did nothing to improve the story and was done only to get reactions from people. Which is obvious and blatant pandering to a core demographic.

I'd be more upset, but I never gave a fuck about the beauty and the beast to begin with. At this point, I'm just wondering how they'll bastardize mulan to maximize profits.

>You know, society would be way more technologically advanced if I could fuck dudes in the ass
Liberals literally believe this.

>being upset about the gay shit instead of them NIGGERIZING THE FEATHER DUSTER
ahhhhhhh

I don't see them ever remaking Mulan live action. They'd have to use an all Asian cast or they'd be deemed racist, but an all Asian cast is box office poison outside China.

My bet is little mermaid after they finish with lion King.

>live-action Ursula
Oh God

This sums it up.

>using family guy as a reference

remember when it was followed by kirk looking at the screen for 10 seconds with a big smile on his face?

They're making both a live action Lil Mermaid and Mulan, both have been announced.

Why fags tend to be the voice of reason on these PR mess? George Takei called the het writing team from Beyond for their bullshit. I guess it's gay privilege, anyone else would be called homophobe

>an all Asian cast is box office poison outside China
I don't know, they never tried. It's always a white male surrounded by Asians

2 seconds

That's worth getting your movie banned from theaters in my home country good job Disney

>live adaptation of a movie about a princess
The gay scene was the entire movie.

>t. Closeted faggot
This website is 18+

Jesus fucking Christ he actually winks at the audience when he sings the line "whose team they prefer to be on"

I was more annoyed that he was such a meme character and a blatant discount jack black actor

>an all Asian cast is box office poison outside China
For an original IP maybe. They could do a remake of Mulan with a cast of taxidermied beavers and it'd still make bank.

That's not how it was presented in the news, it was alleged to be a whole bit of him questioning his sexuality because of his feelings for Gaston, that's what the backlash was over.

I thought live action Mulan had already been announced.

>people don't like faggots like yourself
>must be Sup Forums

I rarely ever go to pol and guess what? I can't stand faggots or niggers shoehorned into media. Did that just make your head explode? Normal people don't like faggots.

in Russia +16 yw

I lost it at CRAZY OLD MAURICE

>I rarely every go to pol

kek so you're just a retard by nature then

jej

Disgusting gays are progressive.

Musical obsessed queers surrounded by fag-hags aren't.

Kek, he thinks he is normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=f6qDPCh33fg
that's what they want you to think.
They really showed THIS disgusting shit

>family guy

i remember growing in my mom's womb

go back to womb school retard

Cuckservatives BTFO.

instead the church just protects priests who fuck young boys in the ass

>christianity doesn't exist
>crusades doesn't happen
>islam overruns europe
>the world never develops

Gaston probably doesnt care 'cause he's bisexual (bisexuals tend to be narcissists and will use sex/affection to enslave gays as underlings) and so self-absorbed that he finds it to be a compliment that even the gays want him.

>the edge of the wedge is small

yes, we know.

Replace "Christianity" with "Religion" and you might actually get somewhere.

Best post

Doesn't matter, it's what the people want

>that were otherwise an attempt at prematurely forcing an adult way of life into the worldview of children
As opposed to heterosexual content like a boy and girl kissing, which is totally a children's lifestyle?

If Christianity didn't happen, Islam might not have happened either.