This really made me think

huh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
youtube.com/watch?v=b5Lh6MkwTLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>unicucks

Here we go...

Why does it look like they're trying their hardest to stop running?

Did this bitch just step in front of a bunch of running men?

>11 cops shot 5 dead
>lol why are you protecting yourself, you nazi

They got BTFO'd by her blackness

wtf i am a police officer now

They were running towards her and were in the process of stopping when some nigger snapped this pic.

is Ross Parks as fake as this shit is?

really makes you think

Reported for spam. We have enough bait threads

>is making everybody think
really makes you think huh

she looks like she's trying to shoot heroin into her arm

>comparing it to tankman
fuck this generation man

>rosa parks
Some unwed pregnant negress did the same thing she did weeks before, but niggers ignored her because she was unwed and pregnant.

Claudett Colvin

shit looks like i'm a trump missile now

>comparing it to this

wow it's incredible how they were extremely gentle while following basic riot procedure of separating people out.

>just two days later, it's already one of the most significant pictures ever taken on earth

It's this generation's Tank Man!

White men are tanks

Niggers are chinks

>wut

Honestly, it's a really shitty picture.

That bravery. Courage in the face of danger and oppresion. American hero. Powerful photo.

Really makes you think.

>Using the cropped photo

standing up to communism vs crying about imaginary problems and blaming the problems of your community which are self inflicted on evil whitey

nigger logic

Think about what?

We got better things here
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

Shouldn't they be comparing it to the hippie putting the flower in the gun, shortly before they all got mowed down?

>disrespecting the thousands who died at Tianmen for democracy and freedom and one of the bravest acts of defiance against a government by comparing them to some random brutal cop-killers

Modern liberals are disgusting
I'm genuinely triggered

I took a powerful shit a minute ago.

B-but muh strong beautiful female kang...

They've finally done it; they've managed to snap one single photo of a black woman appearing calm and somewhat presentable. This is now the face of BLM.

That didn't happen.

[THINKING INTENSIFIES]

Me too Brazil-bro. It's incredible sad tbqh.

They are hard stopping because they are running to drag her off to the side so she doesn't get hurt by the dindu mob that they're either moving towards or that is coming towards the police standing in formation.

I hope you're all being ironic when you act like the police are stumbling backwards. Because i don't want to believe that you can be that stupid.

>is Ross Parks as fake as this shit is?
The true redpill is realizing that the "civil rights" movement in the 60's is just as retarded as the one now.
>sheeit nigga, send the children to walk at the cops, that'll really show a sympathetic photo if they do anytin

she should end up in the same place the Tianmen square guy did. Kinda makes ya think?

this really makes me think yes

This really made me think.
I'm now #StandingInTheMiddleOfTheFreeway

Why they coudn't send there black cops to deal with black criminals?

He didnt even do it to get a pic out of it either

this is literally a mob of newspaper cucks trying to force a meme

This.

There isn't anything the government can do about a black girl in the road because of the inherent rights she has thanks to the system she lives in. Worst case scenario she gets a slap on the wrist.

Tank man lived in a communist secretive society and could have easily (and probably did) murdered/tortured him for what he did.

Black icon stream myrrh!

they have one of these every few weeks

no one cares

is there a video that goes with his? i just keep seeing this picture. if that's it, its retarded

Makes you think!?
The cops were approaching her to lead her out of the way of, whatever she was obstructing....not going full sprint with intention of tackling her.

It's literally a picture of cops choosing to not be violent towards blacks. Isn't that good!?

If they're attacking blacks, they're evil racist oppressive monsters.
If they're going out of their way to not attack blacks when they're not posing a threat, then they're cowards overwhelmed by the strength of an "oppressed" people.

How can these hypocrites live with pride? How can they claim knowledge when they're completely devoid of it?

I needed a good laugh, thanks man.

>A faceless, nameless man stands in front of a fucking procession of armored tanks to protest an oppressive regime and for a few seconds of glory, we see that the human race is not so easily subjugated. He was dragged away off camera and probably put to death or thrown in a dark hole somewhere.

>A upper middle class American protester standing in front of two riot police who are probably wishing they were just at fucking home

SO PROGRESSIVE, WHAT A GREAT COMPARISON TO DRAW

When is the breaking point for this fucked up charade?

>Really maketh me thonk
Fuck off, also sage

youtube.com/watch?v=b5Lh6MkwTLk

Here, a better one for laughs friend

Kind of. She did get arrested for not giving up her seat on a bus. She got on the bus with the intention of being a martyr, though. She was a member of a civil rights group and they thought she would stand a better chance to win a court case than previous activists who had done the same thing. Funnily enough, while she remains a symbol of that action, her case wasn't the one that was won.

I feel sorry for the other black women who wanted to be martyred but were toldt to stay back because they were're ophotogenic enough.

Image going your whole life pointing to a famous iconic photo of strength in the face of oppression and telling everyone, "that was almost me! I'm actually just outside the frame, honest" and knowing you were rejected by the BLM committee for being to ugly.

This photo is far more iconic:

>about to become one of the most iconic photos of the 21st century

You mean liberals are going to forcefeed highschoolers and college students their propaganda about this being significant

Section 8 housing for every liberal neighborhood please

maybe it's because I've hidden a lot of the BLM garbage on my timeline but I haven't seen anyone post this on my FB.

I'm going to laugh when some whale negress tries this and gets pancaked on the asphalt.

>tankman

>standing in front of the protection arm of a democratic institution where they will take you away, explain you were putting yourself at risk, and then release you without harm
vs
>standing in front of literal tanks of the enforcement arm of a communist dictatorship where they will take you away, torture and execute you, and then find your family, friends, and anyone who talks about what you did and do the same

yes I am really thinking

oh wow

It's a shit photo to be honest famalam.

>civil rights group
peculiar way of spelling Bolshevik

Does my pic related make you think?

choose one, making you better feeling :
>let's put her into other pictures and post with #someniggerhashtag - i cant think of a good one for this yet.
any ideas?

Comparing anything to Tankman is beyond an insult to the planetary BALLS this man had.

She's a true hero... really makes me think...

Ancient master of Nigger-fu, using her overwhelming blackness to rebuke the armored white devils.

>making everybody think

Not even once. The same (((((protesting)))) was habbening nationwide in which they rushed the interstate and had twerkoffs. Guess it does make ya think.

Are they dancing in front of her? lmao

>tankman
American """"""""""(((education)))""""""""""

kek

>fight a losing war against a superior enemy force
>having your people decimated by biological warfare, starvation and just plain old gunshots
>ejected from your homelands and force into tiny parcels of barren wilderness
>having your entire culture virtually annihilated

>crying over a few hundred a year getting killed because they just couldn't remember not to attack law enforcement

My Cherokee blood is boiling