is to destroy wh*Te race
is to protect my BLACK race
is to love my country and my race much more than my own self
my law,
is to rise, is to go forward.

o' supreme KARA BOĞA(AtaTÜRK), the creator of our today,
i swear that i will walk non-stop
on the path you opened, on the target you pointed out
on the ideal you founded (destroying the wh*Te race)
let my existence be bestowed upon the BLACK existence

happy is the one who calls himself a BLACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTRqw_4LX2w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maşallah

What's the deal with black Turks meme?

>meme

He's mentally ill.

I've seen black children playing with white ones on the street and shouting in Turkish with my own eyes!

The true insurrection will come when KARA BOĞA returns to earth, when BLACK BULL begins his Jihad against wh*Te devil, after violent battles the Türkish Bull joins the battle forming the sacred alliance BLACK BULL & TÜRKISH BULL together they will be unbreakable and will destroy the wh*Teys and end decades of oppression with BLACK BULL and TÜRKISH BULL, so peacetime will finally emerge on earth

Preach it brother !

Russia stands with BLACK TÜRKS. Wh*Te pretenders like you should kill themselves.

so...what you're saying is you need a god and two races combined to take on wh*tey?

kys you wh*Te subhumans, KARA BOĞA will have no mercy of you

good post brother
wh*Te subhmans don't have much time left

Its not meme It's revolution

blessed be your words brother
may our BLACK sisters and brothers unite and work hard to give to our next generations a prosperous and peaceful future without those wh*Teys cave beasts.

ASIAN and BLACK will rise and wh*Te will fall

these threads always make me laugh

>this shit again
Do we have to tell it 100 times like;
"There is not only one anti-wh*Te Turkish poster"
So your little wh*Te brain can understand it ?

Tengri and KARA BOĞA are aspects of each other.

Who else really wants to see a picture of the black turk?

actually TENGRİ and KARA BOĞA is the same things, see, let me explain it to you with this logic chain;
TÜRK=BLACK=ALPHA=MASTERRACE=KARABOĞA=TENGRİ=ALLAH=GOKTURK=TENT=BULL=AFRICA=UNIVERSE

A greater alliance to defeat the wh*Teys is needed

youtube.com/watch?v=fTRqw_4LX2w
TÜRK (BLACK) man meets with BLACKS in AFRICA . Notice how friendly they are. If the TÜRK man was a wh*Te subhuman he would try to deceive our BLACK brothers.

>Ayat being read is actually saying " don't be friends with or trust the Kufar( Wh*tes)"

Subhanallah

КAPA БOГA

БOЙHYMA ДOЛA

I don't get it. This is extremely primitive philosophy you're working on here. You do a great disservice to the great thinkers and scholars of africa and arabia by thinking in such simple and mindless ways.

>wh*Te muslim

why is this title so incorrect?

>.t wh*Te cumskins subhuman

well said my BLACK brother, i dedicate my life to destroy the subhuman creations of yakub (may be suffer in hell)

>hurr durr blakk skinz meens BIGG and STRAHNG
>big and strong means must kill and destroy week nan-blakks
How pathetic must the black thinkers of America think you look right now. What would the Nation of Islam's founders think if they saw this display?

Yeah they’d be pretty upset but misty confused
I accidentally stumbled upon a black “Yahweh” type Israelite revival video today while researching transhumanism, it was weird

All of you fucking idiots going along with this mentally ill Turk will only bring about a legitimate breed of moron who will end up making the board significantly more cancerous months and years down the line.
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>MY wh*Te ASS IS ON FIREEEEEEEE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg

somali born in australia using a turkish proxy

Yeah. I saw a "blacks were jews" video rant yesterday. Pretty strange.

This is my final warning, the KARA BOGA must not touch my lovely Anzu or even look at her.
She is pure, precious and 100% European.

I will join Golden Dawn and retake Constantinople if the KARA BOGAs fail to comply.

anzu is a wh*Te whore hence she will be raped to death by 5 KARA BOĞAS as the BLACK sharia orders.

Here is the one of the bulls that will rape anzu to death :DDDD

*şlurp*

>anzu
>e*ropean
>pure
nys

Golden Dawn can't even pay for bus tickets user.

how do i stop wh*te """women""" from touching my BLACK muscles and asking me to fuck them when i'm out in public? it's getting annoying, i want these disgusting mongrels far away from me

Praise Tengri