Hey tv its really me

hey tv its really me

huge jackman

ama anything about me or LOGAN in theaters now !

tell me about your wife

why is she so old?

she is young at heart :-)

ama !

Why did you agree to portray Wolverine, even knowing that he is a manlet?

you're a big guy aren't you?

Hi Huge Actman

So i watched Logan the other day and I couldn't help but notice a lot of gay subtext, as if you and Professor X were gay dads arguing like an old married couple. You seem like a pretty straight up guy so was this hard for you to act? Or did you have any personal experience to draw on?

is it really you?

Hi Mr Huge. user here, big fan.

My question for you is how does it feel to be responsable for 20 years of capeshit?

Thank you.

big things come in small packages :-)

ama !

Are you really gay? And why were you at the spirit cooking event?

it depends whos asking ;-)

ama !

i respect my costar patrick steward but not in that way :-)

ama !

i think so :-)

ama !

it feels great thank you for asking :-)

ama !

that is a photoshop :-)

ama !

Hi Hugh Achman!

I¨m from India
I very much liked Logan. Bet I hav conchoversal queston fer you, hope u dont' maind: Wat es jor epinion about peple whu laff'd at the imotinal car smashing wif shovle sceen?

-Ragmesh #playboy

ok guys maybe you do not have lot more questions so here is a RARE poto of me onset for LOGAN in theaters now !

ama :-)

i think i have understood your question and i have to say ... i just roll with it ! :-)

ama !

Post your top 10 movies.

thenk you veri much!!!! plz cam 2 India samdei! hegh jagmen n. 1!!!!!!!!

sure !
xmen 1
xmen 2
xmen 3
xmen 4
xmen 5
xmen 6
xmen 7
xmen 8
xmen 9
LOGAN in theaters now

ama !

Hi Hugh, big fan, are you a giver or a taker?

i will see you there friend :-)

ama !

What were you doing with Mr Bryan Singer and a group of barely legal gay twinks?

they say giving is the best receiving of all :-)

ama !

those are my dear castmates from that one xmen movie :-)

ama !

What's Dafne like when the cameras aren't rolling?

Do any other celebrities you know lurk Sup Forums?

very sweet and an all round person :-)

ama !

nicholas halt put me up to this :-)

ama !

Inspirational figures in your life?

How does Her chest taste like?

did you give dafne the evian bottle? ;]

hey guys its me

nicholas holt you may know me as BEAST in the XMEN FIRST CLASS !

haha well now mr jackman

you are relly making me blush and dont drag me into your ama ! :-)

forgot pic ! :-(

Sir I don't know who you are but this is private property.
Get out.

Why are you still awake? Isn't it midnight in Australia?

holy....I can't believe it's YOU. You're one of my favourite all time actors and I just want to say I consider you a national treasure. I've watched all your movies (except Logan, going to take my dad to see it next week) and loved all of them. My favourite scene is when you played yourself playing King Arthur in 'A night at the museum 3'. I loved your self deprecating humour, not many actors would do that kind of stuff, so I think it really shows how down to earth you are. I just have ONE question for you. Which is your favourite movie you acted in and why? Ok that was two questions, but if you just answer the first one I'll be very grateful :)

Cheers,

Aussie user

i am not a cannibal sory :-)

ama !

what a fag

not me personally but we have lots hands onset :-)

ama !

Mr. Jackman, could you donate your sperm to me so I could give birth to your babies?

i cant sleep and thought what better way than caht with fans :-)

ama !

Did you leak J-Law's pics, Nick?

If so thank you.

Did I go to /s4s/ accidentally or have ironic shit posting levels risen this much?

/s4s/ is truly ahead of its time

hello brother ! my favorit movie to act in would be LOGAN in theaters now :-) and why ? because it was just a great ride :-)

ama !

i am sory to disdepoint but you see the wife would be very upset with me :-(

ama !

haha well i cant take credit for that but if yuo ask huge well maybe just maybe he will know :-)

Let's put this to rest once and for all:
Steroids. Yes or no? Be honest.

i am so sory i do not undesrtand this question ! :-(

ama !

Hey I saw some documentaries of how you worked really hard to get yourself into shape for the X-Men movies. I'd like to achieve a body like yours but I'm really skinny and no matter how many weights I do and protein shakes I drink I can't seem to get out of my endomorph physique. Do you have any tips for me to look more like Wolverine?

of course, lots of gains but your balls get smaller sadly :-(

ama !

now now nicholsa do not be here causing trouble in my ama !!! :-) haha

ama !

What other boards do the both of you browse?

i can assure you i did not take any drugs of any for that xmen movie in your picture :-)

ama !

Do your boyfriends mind the smaller balls?

sure ! just try youre best and never give up :-)

ama !

nah they have never complain about it, i'm usually at the bottom of the pile so no problem :-)

ama !

this is not me ! haha very funny friend :-)

ama !

i am new to these board my dear friend nichosla did told me to come here :-)

ama !

another imposter ! i do not even type like that :-)

ama !

Your favourite anime?

My little brother is a huge fan of yours and just got diagnosed with terminal cancer. He doesn't have much longer to live and would really appreciate a card from you or something. I know you're probably really busy but if you could do that it would mean the world to him.

i am sory my dear friend huge but it is time. it is time we reveal to this world the trueth of the photos of the jenifer lawrence

please forgive me my dear frend :-)

How come that stupid thread has not been pruned?

wow well i would have to say ASTRO BOY :-)

ama !

sent ;]

absolutely i will arange with my agent best of luck :-)

ama !

Can either of you play moot in the inevitable biopic?

wow this is full of impostres ! and not very good ones :-)

ama !

I'm listening...

i belive i am too old :-) but my dear friend nicholsa ... wait a sec

Fucking lost

nichlosa i assure you do not proced with this . or "he" will be here . this as your dear fvriend huge you must listen

ama on break for now guys ! :-(

Are you ever going to make Van Helsing 2?

Hey, Huge. What does vagina feels like?

Hugh. Nicholas. My assistant has just informed me of your activities. I am not sure what your intentions are but rest assured if you want to continue working in this town you must step away from this website. Now.

- B. Singer

oh brian its good to of see you here ! my dear friend huge was just taking questions of this board, nothing serious just friends :-)

Nicholas. I appreciate your attempts at my dismissal but I have not made it to where I am by being fooled. Because of our history together I will not taking further action, but I cannot say the same for your friend who has created a base here in an attempt to discredit my name.

- B. Singer

helo brain good to see you :-) dont wory the ama is closed nothin has been revealed and my dear friend are on our way ! :-)

- hugh

Like hot tight pink poipucci but losser and worse in every single way. This is why by the way i am, Huge Jackman is a gay :-)
Poz my nez hole,
i mean
ama !

I will not forget this Hugh. As far as I am concerned it has replaced the part of my memory which held our trip to Tahiti.

- B. Singer

haha very funy impostre ! but my keyboard does not make caps ! :-)

ama is closd guys at the dear reqest of my deer friend brain signer :-)

Hey Nick, it's Kelsey Grammer. My agent tipped me off to this thread. I hope you haven't told anyone I sold Singer those photos of Lawrence that I took while we were vacationing together? Don't forget we're "screen brothers," buddy!

- K. Daddy

oh no kesley what ahve youdone

Do you scrunch or fold?

helo kelsee welcome to my ama ! :-)

i am glad yur here . i would like to formlly annonce in this website my retiremnet from acting . my very last film LOGAN in theaters now was just so good , i can retire ! and it has nothin to do with any personal messges i may haev recieved from past directores . :-)

An unfortunate but wise choice, Hugh. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

- B. Singer

Is there actually a child sex ring in Hollywood?

Rumors abound, but no evidence to suggest it. Our best hope of busting any such ring in the future is if one of the young actors/actresses goes undercover.

WOAH! Buddy! Are you for real, man? Well, it's your decision and I will always cherish our time together as the two animals of superhero cinema! Haha, remember that one night in downtown LA with the hookers who looked like Famke and Halle? Well, I do say "looked" like? -_^

Hey, don't forget to send me those photos of Dafne.

- K. Daddy

keelsy you are dear frend but we can speak to each ohter no more

:-)

what i think i hear a sirens ?

my dear beast brother kestley it is me nichlass you havecause enough damange in thsi place . now i cannot contact ym dear frend huge but i hear sirens from his genreal direction

:-(

Liar. The Greatest Showman comes out this year.

What the fuck is going on in this pic?

Hello Mr. Grammer, my name is Abduu Saheed and I am Mr. Jackman's defense attorney. It seems you have been implicated in a Hollywood sex ring and will need to come immediately to your nearest courthouse and pull the big "GUILTY" lever.

Signed, Abduu Saheed Representing Mr. Jackman

* GUNSHOT *

* THUMP *

helo peieple of this place . my name is nocolas halt and i am sadden to say of my dear beast budy and dear friend kelschee gramer that he is pass away a few second ago . of gunshit to face . it deeply sad me and i wish him luc k in after life :-(

rip old friend !

My condolences, Nicholas. Kelsey was a kind, warm man and it is unfortunate for some that he took so many secrets to his grave.

Rest assured, the next X-Men film (working title: X-Men Days of Past Future Logan Returns) will be dedicated to him and Jackman's dead career.

- B. Singer