Is this any good?

is this any good?

No.

It's a movie for us girls, silly boys will never EVER get it

All I remember is that blonde's fat ass...and Emily Blunt is an alcoholic

It's like if Gone Girl was made by people with considerably less talent.

Also
>protagonist tries to dial 911 but gets caught by the villain who forces her to put it down
>doesn't realize cops will come to check the call anyway

wannabe gone girl without a good director

watch it for Haley

moar

you like?

This is art

My mother asked me to download this for her. watching those webms... this has a lot of sexual stuff in it?

your mom wants to fap

Is this sex kino?

It was a Lifetime movie with good actors and big budget. It was entertaining

The cops just disappear 3/4ths of the way through and never show up again. Maybe they got distracted by a big red ball.

>The film contains several sexual scenes, the strongest of which takes place behind a frosted shower cubicle where a man can be seen thrusting a bare-breasted woman while holding her against the glass wall.

>Other sexual scenes include one where a man is seen thrusting a woman from behind in the woods; a woman touching herself in her crotch in front of her therapist before the scene cuts to her riding someone in bed, and a scene featuring a far shot of a man's back as he thrusts against a woman from behind.

Fucking hell what do I tell my mother who wants to see this? She thinks it's like an Agatha Christie story...

It's based on a novel written by a female. Of course it's shit.

Her ex husband is the killer and it turns out he was manipulating her all along.

>It's based on a novel written by a female.
So that explains all the sex in it

But Gone Girl was good.

Only because of Fincher magic.

Yeah, a 40-something-year-old female.

>Only because of Fincher magic
Then blame Tate Taylor for how shitty GoTT is.

I haven't seen the movie but what's with all the sex in it? Does it serve a purpose? Or is it just to do with a female's fantasy of being middle aged since this story was written by a female so it makes sense if the sex is just in there to satisfy a woman's wet dreams.

The source material of both Gone Girl and The Girl on the Train are shit.

Did you even read them?

No shit.

Taylor is gay and gays can't direct.

Joel Schumacher is pretty good but I guess he's the exception that proves the rule.

It's like a low budget tvmovie for housewives

Most of his movies are average, none are kino.

You could always edit out the sex scenes

and keep them for yourself

No, but Blunt deserved an Oscar nom for her performance.

IT WAS SHIT

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

ur a cute girl

Not really. No actual nudity in this flick. It's actually a much worse version of Gone Girl, but this time it's not about evil women, but about bad men. Has sort of a women empowerment vibe. If you can be forgiving of a film's flaws you might enjoy it.

No

>none are kino.
Unironically using kino is a surefire way to out yourself as a redditor.