Yo, an African team almost won the Euro? How fucked is the white race? Another thing...

Yo, an African team almost won the Euro? How fucked is the white race? Another thing, how can french people support this team? Do they feel represented by them? The fuck is wrong with frogs? Ye, muthafucka...

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupes_ethniques_en_France#En_France_m.C3.A9tropolitaine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The majority of French are from a mixture of African / Arab. So yes the majority feel represented by this team.

Holy fuck, Pierre.

These niggers can run faster than a motorcycle.
They posess good soccer skills which is all that matters.
Soccer is a huge multibillion industry.

Fpbp

Fucking French niggers. The portuguese Aryan master race won last night. The whites win once again.

>the best african team in the world cup was Senegal by getting into the quarter final
>the best arabian team was Iraq with getting into the quarter final
>even fucking Uruguay won the World Cup twice
>it took a white society, a white training plan, a white trainer, white personal trainers, white doctors and white football clubs, led by white people, to make niggers and arabs play good soccer

The french team is the result of white people, not because they are black.

Hans is butthurted because an African team beat Germany (to be fair, there are some turks and blacks playing for the German team as well)

Fuck you, nigger France is still 80% white, and after the civil war we will be 100 %

Also o,my the arabs, mix with niggers, french don't support your odor

>Also o,my the arabs
Also, only the arabs*

> 80%

Bullshit I've been to your shithole plenty of times and you are as bad as America. Your youth is majority shitskinned most whites are over 50

They are born in France so they are French

Whether you like it or not his

>Implying you went outside your mother basement
>Implying your shithole isn't 90% chinese 9% french and 1% anglo

>portugal's team
>white

blacks won at sports? so what? I don't give a shit if they're good at hoola-hoop, they're not inventing antimatter bombs or contributing to the scientific community. They're pretty much useless animals

>Fuck you, nigger France is still 80% white, and after the civil war we will be 100 %
A civil war would be the worst thing that could happen to the French. Republicans will arm the ghettos (Arabs and Blacks) to save the honor of the republic.

Also 19%

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupes_ethniques_en_France#En_France_m.C3.A9tropolitaine

France is a francophone country like its former colonies.

Paris is worse than London and Maraeille is an African city.

>Yo, an African team almost won the Euro?
>almost

An african team won the Euro, Sanchez

You don't even collect census data based on race or religion anymore

>France is still 80% white
kek

your republic has no honor

>Your youth is majority shitskinned most whites are over 50
>implying this is something wrong

It is last warning or else I am calling your PM

>South Africa is 9% white
Sports teams aren't a good reflection

Also officially you have 6 million Muslims in total representing 10% of the population

I reassure you, for true French our republic has no honor

But a nigger scored the winning goal right?

The staff is still 100% white.
White making nigger run look totally acceptable to me.

Portugal is literally a country full of manlets.

I work with an older French guy - he's like 60. We were watching this at work yesterday and he complained to everyone about how France is supposed to be a white country and they have no chance with the baboons.

fucking based.

>Aryan
>Niggers and arabs

Portuguese are 0% white.

>60% white and still decreasing

2000: 6 million Muslims in France
2001: 6 million Muslims in France
2002: 6 million Muslims in France
2003: 6 million Muslims in France
2016: 6 million Muslims in France

Why do you think ethnic and religious statistics are prohibited in France? I think they are 25 million or more. They are muslims but know nothing about Islam...

Officially racial stats are forbidden in France so we can't know the exact number.
Some says 5 millions, some says more, some says less but it's pure speculation.

kill the shitskins or this country is lost

even in my fucking village in the middle of nowhere some niggers and muslims are in the streets

>implying players don't have any effect on their performance
>implying the staff has any effect on a players performance
Is Hans mad because the niggers are fucking his girlfriend?

>Not all Muslims

In 2011, when I first learned about what was happening to Sweden, I felt terrified for them. Then I learned that they simply wouldn't fight back, which made me frustrated. Now I know that any people who surrender to this shit deserve to die, since it's just how nature works. So these days, I'm not so much frustrated or scared for you folks as I am just plain entertained. I've never seen a nation's native population get wiped out before - so thanks, in advance, for serving as another example of what not to do in case of kebab.

>all black team from blackistan
>with black trainer, black training, black everything
>never won a important title
>a black team with white trainer, white training, white everything
>wins an important title
>OH ITS SUDDENLY THE SUPERIOR BLACK GENETICS WINNING THIS

Let me make this clear for you, our penguin female muslims have started to drop their penguin suites, haven't seen one in a while but i have seen many muslim women dressed as europeans. I think muslims are starting to adopt the Swedish way of life at least in the north.

I think that is good, so many pretty women to look at :D.

>implying blacks born in white culture don't practice from a young age
>implying blacks born in africa practice from a young age
Relax Hans your girlfriend will stop getting fucked eventually

yesterday, I ate a nem, that mean I'm chinese.

Nope you need french blood.

France is fucked. Even a resurrected Hitler couldn't fix that mess.

Thats not how it works pierre. kek France is becoming a cucked nation.

hahahaha, so, what are you, fucking Mapuche??

Perhaps for you, John

but if you don't have french blood your aren't french.

Why do niggers keep losing against whites if they are so superior?

aux armes citoyens, formez vos bataillons
marchez, marchez
qu'un sang impur
abreuve nos sillons

I was born in Antarctica I am penguin.

Better, Royalists can exterminate their oppressors.

Yea cuckoldry is a french national trait at this point. Muh Napoleon,, Muh Republique, Muh egalite et Fraternie Muh Nigger Citoyens Franocophones.

They cannot un-cuck themselves. The liberal cuck is firmly entrenched in their psyche. It's kinda like Canadians and Americans to a lesser extent. Even Marine Le Pen doesn't want to kick out Muslim and nigger french citizens (who are a very significant demographic minority at this point) she's just a civic patriot trying to save muh republique from the EU and the Muslim hordes to safeguard French liberal values where they fuck each other up the butthole and she is considered this Right wing extremist.

french are cucks
grow up dellusional or your kids name will be ahmedier

They are just tanned whites, they have white faces?? not one eyebrow arabs or blacklips or chink eye.

hes just trolling dude dont take the bait

I only see two non-white guys there.