Everyone over 75 should be either not allowed to vote or killed. is there any argument against this Sup Forums ?

everyone over 75 should be either not allowed to vote or killed. is there any argument against this Sup Forums ?

Would have trillions in end of life healthcare costs.

Murder is morally wrong

From a Utilitarian point of view you're sweet though.

Old people voted yes in Brexit

Its kinda rude

Only people who currently hold a job and are officially a citizen of the country they live in should be allowed to vote.

This disallows 80+ year old fucks just living out their last years on savings who aren't really affected by anything that happens at that point and it also disallows the 18-22 neet/stoner fags who think feelings trump hard working citizens.

To validate that you are in fact a citizen, there must be a government mandated ID that you need to bring to each election and is checked for every voter.

Being a job holder is defined as person who pays income tax or something.

I don't support your plan OP, but I think we should legalize assisted suicide for anyone over 75 who wants it. No questions asked (as long as they are of sound mind).

>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF

Old people are generally conservatives, which is reason enough for most of the clowns here

I'm more on the "killing people is bad" side of things

And why let them live if they are not? They are useless at this point

Because they have spent their entire lives working and paying in to a system that supports your ass. They have experienced life to a degree you can't even comprehend.

Their reward for this lifetime of sacrifice and labor is to be shut away in a nursing home until they die, forgotten by those very same people who they've spent their entire lives supporting, loving and protecting.

One day this will be you.

Include everyone 75 and under too and we've got a deal.

Everyone under 25 should not be allowed to vote

While we're at it, neither should women, blacks, spics, or the unemployed

Because you're too stupid to see it now, but with age comes a certain amount of wisdom.

Its the reason Britain was saved from itself... old people got out and voted to save the retarded youngsters from themselves.

I love this whole post-brexit thing where liberal faggots are talking about who should and shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Keep in mind that these are the same retards who clamored for women and nig-nogs and illegal aliens to be given the right to vote.

Old people should have the right to vote. Saying they shouldn't is fascist and stupid. In America it is the 26th amendment.

This

You do realise he was saying people that aren't of sound mind to decide whether they want to kill themselves or not are useless, not all old people, right?

I do now.

I meant to reply to OP

>f-fuck da p-p-p-poweece

LOL faggot.