Le snap up all the competition team

>le snap up all the competition team

How can you watch this shite league ?
sportsmole.co.uk/football/arsenal/transfer-talk/news/report-leon-goretzka-decides-on-bayern_315244.html

People give English players stick for not playing abroad. All the Germans just go to Bayern. Goeretzka is fucking QUALITY btw

Butthurt 96 detected

>snubbedchester

Guaranteed trophies, why would you not join Buyern

Bayern worked there way up from the bottom, all the other Bundesliga teams are salty because they cant copy there success.

>Choose Livershit or Bayern?

Woah, such a difficult decision

yeah but Bundesligas won with Bayern are 100% worthless

the problem is that it's just so damn convenient for a German player to go to Bayern

>don't have to learn a new language
>don't have to leave the country and get used to a different culture
>don't have to leave your family behind
>Bayern are still a kind of okay-ish club and pay good money

lol scousers on suicide watch

>implying City, United and Chelsea aren't doing the same thing

it's the easy way for players with no ambition. also guaranteed NT starter spot.

>Good chance in CL most years
>Good money, maybe not Barca/Madrid or EPL tier, but still good
>Don't need to learn a new language
>Guaranteed to get a NT spot and win a few trophies regardless how 'worthless' they are

Most players don't care about worthless trophies because they can at least say they won one

I still doubt that Barcelona and Madrid were ever interested.

Bayern were always the best choice for him, even if that means playing in a garbage league.

That happens in every league, the best team(s) buy the best players from other teams to weaken them. Juventus bought Higuain. PSG bought Mbappe, Barca are trying to buy Greizmann, United bought Lukaku, Chelsea bought Kante and Drinkwater, City bought Walker and will probably buy Sanchez. The only real exception is that Tottenham is somehow holding on to Kane and Eriksen.

>living in merseyside vs living in munich

it's not even a choice

>playing under klopp vs playing under naglesmann

Goes to show all Germans are pussy mummy boys and can't bare the thought of leaving home.

I unironically think Goretzka is overrated and too much prone to dissappearing in big matches. Özil-tier flat-track bully imo

Bundesliga is an utter embarrassment

genuinely feel sorry for Germans.

Right at home in Bayern then

>yeah, let's take the ease way
>and make sure buyern has not to pay anything

What a fucking bitch.

He's better than Can. I understand the butthurt.

>took "the best league in the world" five years to overtake us
Then why doesn't anyone else have these stats?

why dont brit niggers just fuck off and die already

is this bundesliga?

see

bit sad that he took the easy road.
but i honestly don't think he is good enough for top teams, so maybe buyern was the right choice after all.

They actually aren't you moron

Even if they were the point is that it's one team taking EVERY GOOD PLAYER meanwhile in the EPL you claim it's 3. Way to prove the point you retarded kraut

I hope he does a Sanches.

He's very injury prone, at Bayern nobody cares about that cause they only have like 4 important games a year but if he played for a big club he wouldn't last. It's pretty sensible.

>Cashley Cole
>van Persie
>Nasri
>Özil
>Sanchez
>Walker
>Lukaku
>Leicester
Just from the top of my head.

Bayern doesn't take every good player.
They only took three from Dortmund's CL final side for example, the rest stayed or moved elsewhere.

Wow, Bayern truly is the NSDAP of /bundes/

>they only took 1/4 of their players, its not that much
lmao

not worried la
with keita, lemar, and milinkovic-savic coming in next summer he wouldn't even make the first team

>lewandowski
>gotze
>hummels
>gnabry
>sule
>neuer
>rudy
>kimmich
I like how you brought up 2 players that haven't even signed with anyone yet, you're wrong and also retarded. Bayern kills off all competition, 4 teams buying players doesn't

>Bavaria
>Germany

it's basically like going abroad for northern Germans desu

only lewandowski and kimmich are actually good

Shut up you pathetic customer

Keep moving those goalposts

It's bad when Bayern does it

>buying players that aren't even good enough for your team just to fuck up everyone else's squads

yeah that's much better

Dortmund mad they get the good players

>Weigl
>Burki
>Max Phillip
>Castro
>Toprak
>Sokratis
And other shitter I can't remember now
All came from bundesliga

>Weigl

he came from munich.....but the blue munich club (1860), who was playing in the 2nd bundesliga at the time

>any of those
>direct competition

lel

Do Austrians bandwagon Bavarian teams? The Austrian Bundesliga seems dead but they must be football mad like everyone else in Europe

Austrians watch our league, but they're split between liking Bayern and hating them afaik

now that an Austrian is in charge of Dortmund, many will probably cheer more for them