That really made me think

It really made me think when my old friend posted this.

My reply wil come next

Other urls found in this thread:

colorofcrime.com/
latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-zachary-hammond-police-shooting-20150804-htmlstory.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you think? Did I destroy an old friendship? I just couldn't take it anymore when he said the Dallas shooting was the fault of white people.

>BLM
>reducing violence in any sort of way
pick one

If he cant tolerate your opinion than he is not your friend, simple as that.

The best way to reduce violence against blacks is to remove all black and hispanic men below the poverty line.

That alone would remove 91% of violent crime.

What should I say?

Call him a nigger

>only complain on social media about it
so exactly what he is doing?

>make a difference in this world

I don't get this implication. That's not what an education in today's world is for - its for a job, which is to facilitate survival. Lets drop the lofty pretensions.

Ask him for links on this black person who got shot for speeding. Then tell him that if blacks stopped committing violent crimes, they'd stop getting shot.

Ask him what he thinks the odds are of getting shot by a cop vs getting shot by a black civilian. Then ask him to cite the statistics on which he based his answer.

O' fuck, here's what I wrote

incoming block

They are going to chimp out on you

U dun goofed. You gon learn today

>a lot of the back people who end up getting full scholarships usually are the ones who are playing sports...they hardly get a real education.

Your friend is a racist, tbqh familia.

70%? When you use made up numbers you hurt our side. Goddamn kike

this argument has been ran through so many times its just noise at this point.

This

There's a study nobody cites and it should be revisited to bridge the gap of knowledge between your adamant stances (both of you) that looked at police shootings as individual case studies and deemed if force was justified by various veterans of police forces. I don't remember the findings. But you're arguing from a skewed point. The BLM movement is emotion based from a couple of incidents that they extrapolate to a larger issue. Post videos of white people being killed in these same scenarios and show that police brutality is the issue, not racism.

Not to mention, the reason crime statistics are higher is that there is a selection bias in crime. Cops patrol black neighborhoods more, so naturally they find more crime there. It becomes a vicious cycle. How you break it is anyone's guess. I don't think its racism, but there's too many factors going and I just see BLM as being myopic to those - as any emotionally charged protest is prone to.

this

There are many endowments for minorities that have nothing to do with sports.

Aint it 26%?

>they hardly get a real education.
this much is true though.

Which is a whole nother issue. Sports drives university profit and funding, yet we pay lip service to the idea that they're getting such a great education to go along with it when its nothing more than a formality.

if black crime statistics are higher just because they patrol black neighborhoods more, then why are white neighborhoods so much better places to live? Police shootings are a tiny dent in the number of black on black murders that go unpunished. Should the killings only cause an outrage if the killer is a cop?

wtf i hate facebook now

I said crimes not murders

I can walk into a police station and not have to worry about being shot.
I CANT walk into a black neighborhood without fear of being shot or killed.

Which side do you think I'm going to be on?

Even black people have told me..
"It's not the police I have to worry about shooting me in the middle of the night where I live, it's other black people."

this

no its 13% of the population with 52% of the countries homicides

ask him why the Egyptians wernt killed off by police long ago

>oy vey they are just more violent because the cops are there more!

I feel you. Black neighborhoods are low income neighborhoods that breed crime. But if you believe fractured families make failed citizens then there is no chance for them if they're born in low income areas. It was just a failed affirmative action style "lets help the blackman!" measure that landed on its face in many urban cases.

White neighborhoods are easier to come by but think of a youth in a gated community who gets busted for drugs versus a ghetto kid. The white kid has family support, the one common theme for any successful member of society. Black areas have no functioning support network. Its just a cycle is all I'm saying, for various reasons. That's why Fred Douglas said "Don't give the black man anything! Let him figure it out for himself!"

If half the black population was quite successful they'd probably move to their own neighborhoods, but successful whites make the overwhelming majority.

If many blacks had the drive there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but its just easier not to and derive worth through a victimhood complex.

I'm not saying that, they are, but the grow up in low-trust areas that make this kind of thing happen from time to time, then it gets blown out of proportion. If you've seen the wire its what I'm hinting at.

I should note; liberals try to give them a support network but don't see the audacity of replacing family with bureaucrats.

I was going to tell you you're being a cuck, but you redeemed yourself here going for the hate facts. Just make sure you use accurate stats:
colorofcrime.com/

Also: black lives matter isn't bad because they want to stop police shootings. they're bad because they're obnoxious, forcibly stop public events and block freeways, and are now terrorists. Adopt the correct frame rather than a pedantic "but the facts say..."

But what about the people praising that blm cop killer? This guy is retarded

Its wrong dumb ass

>rallies reduce violence
>21 cops injured in Saint Paul, Minnesota

Fucking boss post!

We should be destroying friendships with people like this. That kind of shit should not be tolerated.

You weren't even harsh. You need to tell him he's being a piece of shit too. We have to make it very clear that these people will not be tolerated by us. If they want to gravitate toward the delusional race war of the left, then let them make their side clear when it comes time to defend ourselves against them.

bumping for interest

A wild cuck appears!

>black guy: Dallas was just the beginning

What did he mean by this?

Tell him those black people are 18.5 times more like to kill police than be killed by the police.

When he attacks your stats tell him that FBI considers North Africans and Middle Eastern people as white.

Blacks take indifference as racism.

No one cares about any of this.

This is delusional. Nobody is actually advocating for or randomly shooting people for running red lights. Tell him to STFU now that he is just being quixotic.

race war is beginning , buy your guns

>No one is saying black lives matter when the cops shoot a black guy commiting a violent crime
Like Mike Brown? Is your friend really this stupid?

I got tired of typing so I just linked him this

This is what BLM should be about.

Again the gripe is police brutality, but the fix is much harder to implement. The one time it happens to a black person its paraded around for being institutionalized racism. That's the mentality you're trying to fight. Then they pull up stats that black people are charged more than whites but nobody bothers to ask why that is, they lazily correlate the two (brutality and incarceration/charges of blacks) and make an angry, directionless movement.

So it lets actual racists and people with ulterior motives project onto this narcissistic nonsense and mires the debate in ridiculous oversimplified memes.

>You're being racist if you think all lives matter or don't support BLM.

Its ridiculous. There's nothing to do to undo this mentality. Just let them rot and continue your plans as if you won the debate anyways, cultivating yourself and your life.

folks I think I just disrupted his safe space

Report shill threads
Hide shill posts
Do not reply to shill posters

You don't have to draw dicks on everything, you bloody degenerate

OP you wrecked that faggot. I'm proud

>where's all the videos of whites being abused by police
whites don't immediately sympathize with criminals and try to record anything to use against the police

M8 I was just meming with that OP, but I'm actually talking to this guy

what did i tell you figgit!?

Find fucking videos of excessive force on white people! THat's what he wants! Its shitty proof but remember you're arguing with a liberal who won't even read an article with complex analysis on every liberal's favorte, NYT!

It actually kind of proves his point! Which is even more insane. Just not in the narrative that is spun by the media!

Call him a bigot by citing the definition of bigotry

IMHO saying "All Lives Matter" is simply a coping mechanism for whites who feel ashamed/embarrassed at expressing vulnerability.

I'm looking at you, fedorachan

this

They'll perpetually reframe the hastag BLM to say "of course all lives matter but black lives do not matter to some law enforcement."

Just ignore them or redpill them slowly after giving them that one stupid little bit of meaningless ground. Its just their ingroup chant, and you won't have their ear if you don't acquiesce to that much even.

latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-zachary-hammond-police-shooting-20150804-htmlstory.html

>8 blacks
Even that will trigger them. It's 9, m8.

>not even gonna click that link
these people are awful

Here's a follow-up

You dun did it now. They'll chimp out on you worse than the Rodney Kang riots.

Op is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve

hes so dumb why were you friends in the first place

We were friends as kids, but the race baiting in America has made me realize he's an enemy

If your so-called 'friend' wants to see a real case of police brutality, send him this link.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas

>Black lives matter most to me because im black
Call him a racist

I was living in la when this happened. No one gave it any mind. So sad and a great example of police violence against white people.

Hello you seem to have posted a picture of your facebook profile photo.