Is this show any good? My gf's work friends told her to watch it and now I'm going to be forced to watch it

Is this show any good? My gf's work friends told her to watch it and now I'm going to be forced to watch it

s1 is good. Gets worse after that.

you already know the answer you stupid sack of shit

>Power fantasies.
Not healthy.

Shame it only had 5 seasons

The last season is some of the most powerful tv there is.

S1-4 are top tier
don't bother with the rest though.

>top tier
fucking kill yourself faggot

skip season 3 and 4 and you'll be fine

>implying the trinity season wasn't good

shut up, cunt

you should watch it for the final season
it's goat

If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself.

why so butthurt, though?

> trinity
> good

literally one of the worst season, right after the third

John Lithgow gave a good performance but it was always a bad show.

Yes, except last season is shit.
Tell her you heard this is mixed into the X-Men cinematic universe. That the end of the last season reveals Dexter is Wolverine. Then watch Wolverine Origins and it will explain it all.

kys

Bullshit. No one saw that coming, and Carradine did just as good as Lithgow did. That season was great. Not as good as one obviously, but definitely second best.

dexter had a lot of good actors over the years but it was always a garbage show for plebs

If you mean powerfully shit, then yeah

Monotone killer leads double life. Slow to get into but a great show. First of its kind in respects to humanising a killer

Just kill yourself now before you spoil your soul with that piece of trash

i've never seen it but why is he smiling like such a dick head in that poster?

it is supposed to be "oh look at me so happy and go lucky despite the fact i have some blood on my face, LEL, so funnny"

He's literally autistic.

2 is definitely worth it, too. His cat-and-mouse game with Doakes was very compelling.

>. First of its kind in respects to humanising a killer
fucking retard

I really only watched for Doakes vs. Dexter. After that ended I stopped. Just got worse and worse. Especially with all the side character bulls hit they tried to force in. I don't think I've ever disliked secondary characters so much!

It's fine if you enjoy campy schlock. It doesn't seem like the writers were aware of how bad it was like with True Blood, but it's still entertaining to watch it go off the rails.

The Deb/Dexter incest storyline is kino.

I know Doakes was only manipulating Dexter, but they almost seemed to have a mutual respect towards the end. Doakes almost seemed to want to stop him because he seriously thought he needed help.

>kino.
kill yourself

Nice edge.