Iron Fist Hallway Fight

youtube.com/watch?v=0beoNy5ffco

Better or worse than Daredevil's Hallway Fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iC6-pacnwBw
youtube.com/watch?v=7dUp2uOcEY0
youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY
streamable.com/cmctg
play.spotify.com/track/7FTF6feD1IVgsPUT2jXkhl
youtube.com/watch?v=H0ecBzNixd0
youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzrVVdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daredevil's, but the camerawork and lighting helped a lot. The staircase fight scene is above and beyond, though.

I agree

I disagree.

Why is that?

This is fucking horrible. It's as if the retard producers thought people will watch capeshit no matter how much it sucks

Iron Fist doesn't suck

There's like 5 cuts on the first 22 seconds. How is this a "hallway fight" ? Are you fucking stupid?

>Hallway fight
>Not one shot
Get the fuck outta here.

This

People keep memeing over every fight scene in a hallway and have forgotten why we started jerking off over them in the first place

That was not good.

I don't think they're gonna capture the magic of the first one again

That was pretty cringy. Especially 0:29.

Agreed. This show is not good and this board wont stop jerking it off over how "le sjws were wrong!!!"

This entire fight looks like it was shot in 60 fps or something. Nothing has any weight and none of it looks interesting

The best hallway fight scene I have seen was in the raid redemption

It's kind of lackluster. Captain America & Harley Quinn had same elevator scenes but this is tame compared to theirs. Which is bad because Iron Fist is suppose to be super powered.

All they need is good, steady camerawork and enjoyable solid unbroken choreography

Why? Just hire the same person who choreographed and directed the first one. Seems like really cut budgets on this show compared to the others.

The show's not bad, the camera work is bad. Just look at Power Rangers and tell me the choreography in this is bad.

So when will Iron fist actually fight with his glowing iron fists?

>martial arts movie
>jump cuts

fuck off

It's a filler, they wanna speed through it to get to Defenders, Punisher, and Ghost Rider.

Fuck that movie was so good.

>Can break iron hatches with his iron fists
>doesn't use his iron fists to defeat his opponents

?????

more cuts = more frenzied action = more excitement
do you even cinema?

They aren't making a Ghost Rider show

At least not yet

>his unredeemable bully from childhood is now his unredeemable bad guy

We know this because we watch a scene where he hits Danny and tells him "mommy and daddy can't save you now" and doesn't play games fair

>watches the raid once
can't wait for the capeshit meme to die

This scene would be endlessly fucking cool if he just did one punch and flew down the hallway. Have all the dudes with their hatches out, then Raiders of the Lost ark it, and have him take them all out immediately

What gets me is why thought that it was a good idea to make a fourth fucking capeshow where the hero uses martial arts to beat guys up in NY, expect this time the hero is also an obscure batman knockoff, but without anything that makes batman cool.
I've if the plot wasn't already a dud, there is literally nothing that this show could do action or plot-wise that make it fresh when we've already seen it all in Daredevil, Luke cage and arguably arrow.

If only Iron fist could fight like this

youtube.com/watch?v=iC6-pacnwBw

There were talks about a spin off, since Robby Reyes was received so well.
Going Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Punisher and Blade would be a great idea for Netflix's wave 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dUp2uOcEY0

So good.

Iron Fist isn't really a batman knock off and Iron Fist doesn't go out of his way to fight bad guys in NY like DD or Batman does so

>an obscure batman knockoff

You can say that about 90% of superheros, they're all pretty similar. This show has the same plot as Arrow which has the same as Batman which influenced most superheros that came after.

I want a Ghost Rider Spin off but nothing has been confirmed unfortunately

Eventually they might but they'll be doing 2nd seasons of all the existing shows before they get to that. So don't be expecting those anytime in the next 5 years.

>that dude who just stands there beside ironfister with a hatchet inches away from his head
Who the heck edited this

That was honestly awful and seem like it was done by some youtubers.

The main issue with this show is the cinematography. Whoever DP'd this didn't know how to shoot action scenes.

The Harley Quinn scene suffered from both shit editing and terrible choreography, though.

I just hope this one doesn't make Netflix think twice about the punisher.

>if he just did one punch and flew down the hallway.
That'd be just hilarious if anything.

>his unredeemable bully from childhood is now his unredeemable bad guy
He does get an arc, you should probably finish the show.

Wait, didn't his friend give him shit for leaving Kung Lao or whatever? What is this other iron fist doing in japan(?), way after the war was over?

>the choreography of those first 4 guys
>that fucking music
>those minimal impact kicks that instantly KO
Do people really watch this shit? Jesus

That was the only fight I didn't like in this show, it just felt so out of place and cheesy, Druken Master fight was the best fight.

He does it for money, actually.
Maybe superheroes without powers. You go ahead and tell me right now how batman influenced the fantastic 4.

Not seen much of IF yet, but that fight scene is truly fucking awful. The music is horrendous especially, literally ruins the scene. You can't have music that quick with so many style changes and different riffs against a fight so slow and boring, it amplifies how slow and boring the fight is.

But that's what happens when you start to slip towards Agents of Shield. When you cast for sexy twinks to look pretty in stills (that suit collar straighten was absolute fucking CRINGE) rather than for ability, you're gonna have a bad time.

Iron fist my fucking ass

>Not seen much of IF yet
I don't understand your need to comment on it, then. The show has a ton of issues, but at least watch the damn thing before mouthing off.

>Iron Fist
>Never uses his Iron fist

What were they thinking?

dat Stan Lee cameo, tho.

>he is still alive
Jesus, 94 years old.

duh, he has to charge his ki for 5 episodes, you donut.

>Shitty jump cuts for a martial arts fight
>garbage cinematography

Compare it to kino like this youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY

You'll see how shit it is.

>Hey anons check out this fight scene
>'hmm, looks shit'
>OMG WATCH THE WHOLE SHOW!!!!

Bro-tip: If I watch the show, I'd still be disgusted with this lazy dogshit fight scene.

He doesn't even learn how to recharge his fist until toward the end of the season.

That's true, but I think you should required to at least watch one episode to discuss the show. The fight scenes are hit and miss, with some decent ones throughout.

>exact same picture of him that was hanging on the wall in every other netflix marvel show.

They could at least take a new picture.

You know what would be cool? What if they made a superhero with the symbolic suit, catholic guilt, and atmosphere of Hell's Kitchen, but also added in the Kung Fu mystical element, a character trying to harness their dual nature whilst also having been trained by expert martial artists. Hell even throw in the intimidating bulletproof black figure element and an addictive detective aspect trying to overcome past traumas.

Now THAT would be a superhero.

And this hearkens back to what we've been discussing since before IF came out. There needed to be awkward cuts where there weren't in DD, mostly because Charlie Cox trained for the role and could do must of the scenes himself, and Loras here is too much of a diva to do that. This is why Charlie looks properly fit and Finn looks like a pudgy faggot, and why they needed to cut to get the stuntman in there.

That would be fanfiction, not any of these characters.

pretty weak desu. and the elevator fight is not even close to Winter Soldier

Pretty cut heavy, does the actor know how to fight?

why do they have axes instead of guns?

wasn't it like 1941? and he wasn't fighting in the war, those faggots just showed up. he was defending the entrance, like a fist was supposed to do.

Not very good.

Remember, 90 seconds of fighting means 25 minutes of Claire Temple tending to wounds! That's how you know these shows are KINO.

that's what you get from hiring a cuck manlet instead of actor with some fighting background

Ah, but no it was 1948.

Even Stan lee can't be fucked to turn up to these lame ass Netflix trash shows

Fifty Six (56) cuts.

streamable.com/cmctg

They so goddamn good, leagues above that gutter trash on the CW.

He simply iron punched the bullets of the last guys that attacked him. They were trying a new strategy.

christ are you serious? how do people watch capeshit? really, I'm genuinely curious how they can and still look at themselves in the mirror

Why can't they help themselves? First fucking scene and they have a coalburner.

>Monkey dressed up in a suit, so you know he is succussful business type
>Girl wearing a heart necklace, showing she loves the buck
>In the foreground, main (white) character in the back, an unsubtle cuckolding
This is art.

>Let's recreate an iconic scene but without anytyhing that made that scene iconic and memorable!
also
>wubstep music
>current year

The song is a blast! Will definitely play it, when I'm DJ in 2 weeks again.

Sadly just a Spotify link:
play.spotify.com/track/7FTF6feD1IVgsPUT2jXkhl

The left loves to push cultural marxism and white genocide.

Oldboy is better than both... Nothing can compare.

youtube.com/watch?v=H0ecBzNixd0

:^)

>Nothing has any weight and none of it looks interesting
This, it lacks weight and impact. Doesn't help that the music, lighting and sound effects are fucking horrendous.

>watching shitty youtube clips
>not watching it in 4K
>not enjoying glorious HDR

Seriously I feel bad for you. The way the show is shot makes the scenes fucking eye candy with the lighting and high contrast like the elevator scene from the OP.

This is how you make a fightscene in a hallway you fucking pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=VwIIDzrVVdc

the elevator part is good, not even close to DD scenes but well done, the first part looks slow as fuck, maybe bad choreography, also the axes is a nonsense, don't know is that's canon never read iron first, if I watch this is just 4 the defenders thing

Hey look another Youtube loser that doesn't understand how the music industry works.

The descent into hell fight feels forced and trying to disguise the cuts is off putting at the best. You also are never in doubt that daredevil can beat them.

The Hallway fight was memorable.

>why are they using axe?
>why aren't they using guns?
>why is he wearing that stupid looking shoes?
>so they are in elevator and the shitty music playing is an intended joke?
>0:54 was that move supposed to do some thing or just flashy