Does anyone else just plain really fucking hate every race that isn't white?

Does anyone else just plain really fucking hate every race that isn't white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah, I've known plenty of people of other races. I just hate people who are racist against white people.

I think Asians and Latinos are fine.

faggot go back to 1930

No, not really

not even blacks; there just needs to be actual effort put into solving issues with other races instead of pretending we're all exactly the same and sweeping all problems under the rug like they don't exist

For example: With blacks I think it would be a good idea to work on social care that reduces single motherhood as much as possible.

Ehh, I don't hate chinks that much. Not much experience with latinos. Rest can go die in a fire.

I find genuine, actual racism to be below me. I mean, sure laughing and memeing about shitskins is funny and all but why would I let dumb bullshit like that occupy my time.

Sup Forums needs to lighten back up a little bit.

What's your opinion on Schrodinger whites

Thats not what I'm getting at though, any individual can be great on their own, but an entire race of niggers or jews are just horrible for the progression of humanity.

The only good Asians are Japanese, but they are honorary aryans, chinese, koreans, and rest of them are all together fucked up

not an arguement

Yup

Same here, but the complete opposite.

Go away.

no

Asians are pretty soulless and would sooner take photos of me dying than save my life, but at least they create civilization and aren't baby-parts-selling levels of evil like the fucking Jews.

yes, at least as far as having to live alongside them. shit just doesn't fucking work. if they would all fuck off somewhere else I would find them dealing with the odd immigrant much more agreeable.

Skyrim for the Nords.

>needs to lighten up a little
not really, this board was great years ago, now all it is just trolling, 15 year olds, and shills

explain

cuck

I hate everybody by default. But I mean really. Not all races are equal and being dumb doesn't make somebody a bad person.

I just miss the days when you could call a spade a spade.

None of this race baiting bullshit you get today.

Nah, I only hate niggers and indo-europeans.

>racism must be synonymous with hatred

Nah, just niggers and sandniggers, Asians and hispanics can be based but their leftists are cancer just like ours.

Not quite. I hate every race, whites included. Fucking no-good homosapiens degenerates.

I hate minorities that act like the white man is everything that's wrong with the world
I hate racism towards whites
I hate dumbass niggers and sandniggers
But the people I hate the most are liberal whites who promote cultural marxism, supporting the extinction of their own fucking race

That's what I mean, there's too much edginess and forcing attempts at "taking action"

No, I only hate bourgeois swine and their lackeys.

Nah, pretty sure the hatred is the most appealing and ingrained part, leafo.

>hating non-whites is synonymous with jew shilling
How. Whites are the #1 target of jews because they are the most successful and intelligent race

Race realism is on the rise. It should be just like the old days soon.

Everyone knew blacks were inferior to whites. It wasn't a big deal. It probably helped blacks compensate for their genetic failures.

This race baiting and calls for hatred is just attempt to defeat normal racism before it spreads too far.

OP is a pic related.

I ONLY HATE NIGGERS

I only hate niggers, honest injun.

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

You have to go back, leftypol

> normal, non-hatred racism

I seriously wonder where you leaves come up with this

No. I used to. But Jesus commanded us to love our neighbours as we love ourselves. His parable of the Good Samaritan shows us that our true neighbours are the people who show us kindness and love us regardless of their ethnic background. There are plenty of whites who wouldn't pee on me if I was on fire. They are my enemies. But Jesus told us to love our enemies as well. And so I show them and the darkies who hate me kindness when I can and pray for their salvation. But they're still my enemies. If they ever accept the love of Christ as I hope they will they will be my family.

Shut the hell up faggot there's nothing hateful about honesty.

Races are different. That is racism. Hatred only enters the equation for hateful people.

Some faggots like are butthurt as fuck, which is understandable.

But it is irrelevant. Denying racial differences just leads to it's own problems.

OP fuck these fucking soft cunts I'm right there with you. Fuck spics in particular

Yes

Only white lives matter

This

Just muslims (not a race btw) and black people, especially muslim blacks

I have often wondered what the best way to dispose of all the corpses left by the great cleansing would be, even the Nazis themselves had trouble with that. I'm thinking maybe grind them up for livestock feed for pigs and whatnot. What do you think?

yeah, and we should treat people as individuals, not hate people cause of their race.

I'm getting there

The poos in my town are pretty based. Was making fun of BLM with one the other night at the bar
Some based mestizos out there

I just think it's time for whites to get tribal and gather like the rest of them

Good to see most of Sup Forums doesn't hate me cause of my race

Japanese people aren't bad.

Jesus was the ultimate beta cuck.

>hangs out with literal whores
>dies a virgin

History, you ignorant fatass.

Yes this
Doubly so for people work against us while being dishonest about it.

Guess who?

gas yourself
all real jews carry evil genes

Give me another (you) before going back to your dead board.

Fornication is a sin.

I don't hate any other races at all. However:

I hate certain religious beliefs.
I hate liberation groups.
I hate violent criminals.
I hate people below a certain IQ.
I hate people below a certain economic bracket.
I also hate people that bastardize English and speak too loudly.

So you do hate niggers, then?

Joseph was cucked by god. How could he even compete?

No everyone but I am hating blacks more and more everyday.

Nothing is ever enough for niggers

It's not cucking if no sex is involved.

>I hate people below a certain IQ.

this is retarded, stupid people are fine if they know that they're stupid

I don't necessarily hate non-whites, but if they chimp out and act stupid and shit, then fuck 'em

of course he is american.
OP KILL YOURSELF
OP KILL YOURSELF

honestly, if as an individual, they are intelligent, fit, and contribute to society, I couldn't care less what race they are.

>I hate people below a certain economic bracket.

I agree with all but this. Sometimes being poor isnt a choice and some of historys greatest minds and innovators came from nothing.

Im poor, but its by choice. I value my time more than money. I self educate and focus on self betterment. A 10$ an hour job allows me to do this with a basic degree of physical comfort.

fuck off semetic cunt

not really

Why hate simple people? IQ is 80% genetic. It's not like it's their fault. I have a high IQ and I don't mind simple or average people. It's nice teaching them things and seeing things from a different perspective. Some of the most insufferable people I've ever met in my life have been intelligent.

Well, since you axed. I know some whites that are useless dogshit people. I know asians and mexicans that I would trust without hesitation.
However, whites do make great neighborhoods.
I really only hate people who are fucking with me.

I hate the popular culture behind some races but have met plenty of non-niggerish blacks for example.

>not being enough of a popsci pseudo-intellectual to hate everyone under the IQ of 140

To be honest, its quite impossible to hate everybody of a certain race unless you are completely indoctrinated or never interact with anyone outside of your race.

but then you would need to hate 99.99% of pol

no, but definitely wouldnt want to live in their society

I already basically said earlier in the thread that a small percentage of non-whites are okay, the rest of them are awful

No the majority of people are ok, the minority are awful. That does not mean that the majority of people who are 'ok' are tolerable to you it just means the majority of people are mostly apolitical and just trying to get by in life.

I am ok with far east asians and latinos.

If all the others were to vanish off the face of the Earth I'd celebrate.

kool kids krew

Not really, being a nigger isn't about race. There are plenty of white and yellow niggers too.

I don't "hate them" but I would prefer if they weren't in white nations. Even the nice ones.

Hate is caused by fear.

Are you a coward OP?

Looks like papa smurf

I don't hate them. I just want them to fuck off and let us live in peace.

I fear for the future of the human race (whites)

I fear my own race's lack of action and desire to defend itself far more.

Fear, anger, hate in that progression.

It is the job of a societies leaders to tackle the issues that cause hate in their societies before it turns into hate.

This is why there will be ethnic cleansing in Europe because their leaders completely invalidate their legitimate concerns which make them angry.

even white people have bad people, stop being so blind OP

not an argument

In my experience the majority of people who have given me reason to hate them are...white.

Yes

That's like saying a mad man who bred a species of vicious dogs shouldn't have his dogs killed but adopted by random people because, "every le individual should have a chance"

Yes, leaf. Because if janiqua wrecks her life its our fault. We need to put actual effort into solving this issue.

Yes
>Is race war the solution
No

I'm black and I've only consistently liked Asians. I'm gonna find a group of Asians to be friends with....

Of course jamal. Its not the sandnigger's fault that he spent the last few centuries herding women and fucking goats, and now wants to expand his business into europe.

Its the fault of whitey for not solving his problems for him. Thats why he gangrapes.

Asians have a reason to be the way they are, they can still be salvageable
Natives are almost extinct and will become soon
Indians are salvageable if held away from certain types of work
Jews are not all globalist elites, some are plainly aware that the extinction of the white race will cause their own demise, they still need to be watched carefully
All that being said niggers should be treated as a dangerous animal. Domesticable but extremely dangerous.

im a jew, how can i help get rid of my brethren's control?

Redpill people on the globalist's influence and tell people to study where they got their money from, which is family of course. At some point people will start realizing they are all jews.

No, not really.

thank you, i feel very ashamed for how my ancestors have wronged the rest of the world for so long

Mainly just the Ashkenazim.
Even in my personal life, every interaction with them has been miserable.

I agree.
Hating other races is one thing, loving your own is another.

I'm a minority who doesnt really care about what people look like, and I think I generally treat each person as an individual. Ive also travelled extensively. That being said, I think that conforming to the quasi-ethnically English culture that we Americans have is the best bet for this country in the long run. I think all immigrants who move here need to be fluent in English and hold high-skill jobs (or those with low vacancy) or be entrepreneurs. I don't see the usefulness in every new immigrant group lumping together in their own ghettos.

As for black and AmerIndian people, they really need to stop romanticizing thuggery and stupidity as a sign of strength and resistance to Whitey. It's ruining this country.