livescience.com/1312-huge-ocean-discovered-earth.html
youtu.be/tUl4EenGSO8?t=24m10s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storegga_Slide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanclean_flood
youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes
It was documented by many cultures and religions across the world

There are seashell fossils in a rock wall I climb at 10k ft. above Sea Level.

I always wonder if the sea was that deep or was the mountain much smaller?

Probably.

The concept of the ark defies physics, so no.

There was a great flood after the end of the last ice age.

It didn't kill all of Earth's animals, nor did two of every species get put on an arc.

there are sea shells in the Himalayas

but the flood most likely happened WAY before homosapians

Source?

>It didn't kill all of Earth's animals, nor did two of every species get put on an arc.
And source for that?

This goes out to the shell phams as well. Please provide source for your claims

Is that you 5D from GLP?

Two of every species wouldn't fit on an boat the size the Bible says it was.

but the tectonic plates can break up and grow big mountains by overlapping themselvess. What is 10k feet high now was maybe -500feet 2 million years ago

But who documented it if they were all supposed to have died, you mong?

there was a great flood 10,000-5,000 years ago right when the ice age ended

it's probably the origin of tales like atlantis (which probably was the big resource rich island doggerland en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland) and noahs ark

you must know that the black sea at that time didn't exist and the bosporus was a giant rock wall holding back the mediterranean sea from flooding a gigantic plateau but when the ice melted, the pressure was too strong and the bosporus rocks eventually bursted. there were archeologic discoveries at the bottom of the black sea where they found many primitive instruments and bowls and such that probably originate from that ancient era of early civilization

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge_hypothesis

no

Maybe 200 million years ago, but not 2 million.

livescience.com/1312-huge-ocean-discovered-earth.html

Why are Christcucks so fucking retarded? Are they incapable of understanding geology or that there's civilizations that have continuous written history before during and after the time when"the flood" supposedly happened? Or do they just not care how stupid they sound?

yes but you get the gist of my argument dont you?

Not an argument

I think Joe Rogan explained it pretty well 10 years ago

watch at 24:10
youtu.be/tUl4EenGSO8?t=24m10s

>I always wonder if the sea was that deep or was the mountain much smaller?
>american """"""""""education""""""""""""""

Your insults. For your claims: Source?

God defies physics in general. I don't understand why atheists try to make sense of God.

There were people surviving it and they told the story to theire children and so on...

Even the chinese have the concept of the genesis and the flood in theire symbols it is really interesting desu
e.g. the symbol for garden is made out of the symbols for dust, two people and breath or so

interesting. learning something new every day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storegga_Slide

There's this little know civilization that built a lot of structures. They were called the Egyptians. They lived through the time period the flood 'happened'.

're a giant faggot

The Middle East used to be a fertile jungle before the flood during Adam and Eve times. The flood then destroyed everything and dried up.

Same thing could happen to a majority of North America as well with climate change. It might even bring back the fertile Middle East.

Noah's family would have had to have every STD on the planet between the 8 of them.

Or the existence of matter created out of practically nothing in nothing by nothing

Wasn't there a ship that looked like the arc found in Turkey that was several thousand years old?

this is probably where flood legends/myths came from. some ancient mutha fuckas mustve climbed way up there, and when they saw sea stuff embedded into the rock, they mustve thought, "sheeeeeeeeit. dem waters mustve been high as fuck up here. big time flood in shit, yo."

however, those ancient mutha fuckas didnt know about tectonic plates crashing into each other and raising one up to create mountains, and didnt realize that the top of the mountain was actually a sea floor at one time.

there IS a giant flood

bb b b but it's a metaphor and shit man. Parts of the bible aren't supposed to be taken literally

Which parts?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanclean_flood

this will blow your mind mate

I guess I'm an #enlilshill now.

It's always been an evil hellhole from which evil originates.

All it needs and deserves is a good nuking.

W ww w whatever parts I say y yyy you stupid fedora tips. I couldn't possibly be wrong

Ice age.

It's more of a parable to mankind enduring its environment to reach civilization. The bible is a collection of stories about mankind that have endured centuries and have evolved over time, to state it as fact rather than use it to empower oneself is foolish.

That's the point: not everybody died. The Old Testament's take on the story is simply exaggerated.

YES, YES THERE WAS.

YOUTUBE GRAHAM HANCOCK OR LISTEN TO THIS ROGAN PODCAST

youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8