17 active fires in Galicia ATM

The worst case is the city of Vigo, the fire has literally entered the city center and authorities have confirmed many deaths. Vigo is surrounded by fires in all directions and people is being evacuated to schools. It might be a general power outage soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QFaKz
archive.is/cqAbv
amp.farodevigo.es/galicia/2017/10/15/fuego-pazos-boren-obliga-decretar/1767763.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E7RwqWdorbI
archive.is/aAsih
archive.is/kg8sS
web.archive.org/web/20171015231247/http://observador.pt/2017/10/15/incendio-completamente-descontrolado-em-moncao-ja-consumiu-casas/
observador.pt/2017/10/15/incendio-completamente-descontrolado-em-moncao-ja-consumiu-casas/
iscaliforniaonfire.com
whereiscaliforniaonfire.com
firms.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/firemap/
rtp.pt/noticias/pais/fogo-completamente-descontrolado-ja-consumiu-casas-em-moncao_v1033779
twitter.com/beatrizfpedrosa/status/919651960256651264
diagonalperiodico.net/global/27306-aprobada-defintivamente-la-ley-montes-permite-construir-terreno-incendiado.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares

pathetic subhuman piece of utterly non human feces

this

Vigo is an abortion of a city that shouldn't exist on this planet, and its surroundings are barely better.

worst holidays of my life

let the fire purge this place

Mano, we have about 300 hundred in Portugal right now, 10 or something in my city (Braga), this is a pic from my condo, looks like the PS2 RSOD

Doesn't it rain all the time in Galicia?

just plant more gum trees, manolo

Coimbra left bank of Mondego river suburbs here, I've never experienced so high minimal temperature 23ºC and high temperature 33-24ºC until 8 p.m. in my lifetime in middle of October. There was a forest fire near here near Condeixa-a-Nova, I'm starting to smell it. There are still active in the region and I can't access Prociv,

Don´t come here it you hate it so much, stuck up frog eater.

do'nt worry, I won't go anymore, once was enough

Compostella was OK

Galiza edit please

Fuck you stinky baguette , je sui Charlie and european finals of 2017 best days of my life i hope yoi fucking chock on ammhed cock you greasy faggot.

Deceased Galicians and Portuguese will be replaced by refugees

el galiciANO

Translated to English and archived: archive.is/QFaKz
Archivado en español: (.is) archive.is/cqAbv
(wayback machine): amp.farodevigo.es/galicia/2017/10/15/fuego-pazos-boren-obliga-decretar/1767763.html
Original link and source: amp.farodevigo.es/galicia/2017/10/15/fuego-pazos-boren-obliga-decretar/1767763.html

Não! Galicia (and portucale) will never fall to mudslims again!

Spain please

youtube.com/watch?v=E7RwqWdorbI

Portugal status - There are reports that 200 people trapped in a gas station. 3 people have already died. There are still a lot of active fires.
The Civil Protection is calling it the worst day of the year.

Translated to English and archived: (.is) : archive.is/aAsih
Arquivado (.is): archive.is/kg8sS
(wayback machine): web.archive.org/web/20171015231247/http://observador.pt/2017/10/15/incendio-completamente-descontrolado-em-moncao-ja-consumiu-casas/
Original link: observador.pt/2017/10/15/incendio-completamente-descontrolado-em-moncao-ja-consumiu-casas/
Source: PT - Observador

gallego*

Galegos and Tugas truly are the same people.

Hope it rains in a few hours.
And here's hoping it doesn't touch my place.

Good. I hope the fires spread.

Several of them apparently started on our side and crossed the Minho. I can only hope we find the culprits, wrap them in festive paper and leave them there for you to do whatever you want to them.

Our region is also simply not prepared for something like Ophelia fucking up the weather here.

rana
negro
sudaca

Ophelia.

free galicia gib independence

kek não sabia que tinheis essa fama

Where?

Praia da Tocha

They say in Spain TV that Cobra is surrounded by fire.

Are you okay?

Cantanhede is ded apparently. I think these fires are just overall symptoms of the generalized abandonment of the interior and more rural parts of the country.

Essa de responder com perguntas também é nossa. E usar os -inhos

We now that feel bros.

iscaliforniaonfire.com

whereiscaliforniaonfire.com

>Cobra
Coimbra. thanks for asking, user. I'm fine.
This is my personal account near my area Can't even go to the balcony of the kitchen.

You made the news here due to the sheer amount of burned area

Motherfuck. I hope heads roll for this.

firms.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/firemap/

A chunk of our firefighting budget that should be going to fire prevention is going to fighting these fires. Next year will probably be even worse.

Lol

fire's on the other side of the train tracks, lads

What is happening in Rhodesia and Brazil?

I don't know. I can't find shit on google about fires in Brazil or Africa

Slash-and-burn

Peninsular NW getting fucked beyond belief

What the fuck happens there? Why so many fires?

is climate change fucking Iberia badly?

It helps. we're in middle of october with fires in quantity and from this scale.

What does climate change have to do with intentional fires?

Portugal's fringe?

The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain

Nice.

I saw on the news that some wells had dried up for the first time ever, tanker trucks filled with water were sent to aid some towns in Galicia.

You know nothing

The hurricane will put it out

Good luck Celtic brothers

Summer is here.

Will start raining soon.

Actually the approaching of the hurricane it's the major cause behind the fires extending so much because of strong winds.

jesus christ, why do you have so many fires
here the weather is pleasent, but I wouldn't say something out othe ordinary

rtp.pt/noticias/pais/fogo-completamente-descontrolado-ja-consumiu-casas-em-moncao_v1033779

Not the 1º video but the second video of the page:
>06:20

fucking provoked fires every year
i have a friend in vigo who was volunteering to fight the fire this afternoon
if it wasnt for that law that makes burnt terrain become apt for edification it wouldnt happen nearly as much

Damn, doesn't NATO have amphibious water bombers or something?

It's October... How did this happen? Arson?

kek

Watch with sound

twitter.com/beatrizfpedrosa/status/919651960256651264

www.JEWbook.com/renato.teixeira.338/videos/1863872066987001/
>1:00

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED FIRESTARTER

I'm always surprised at how damn weird Portuguese sounds.. almost Slavic..

It's the suebi/germanic influence
not joking
They came here and spoke vulgar latin with german accent

O queisto...
AII AII QUE CALOR AIIII
NÃOOO

You know that it takes 30 years for the "recalificación"?, also how do you explain the Portuguese fires?
If there is any economic gain behind this is from ENCE, so that they can buy cheap carbonized wood to produce "biomasa"
But I actually believe that this is just a bunch of retards

>takes 30 years for the "recalificación"
nope, they removed that in 2015.
diagonalperiodico.net/global/27306-aprobada-defintivamente-la-ley-montes-permite-construir-terreno-incendiado.html

>Vigo is an abortion of a city

explain

its the biggest city in galicia, quite industrialized and pretty ugly. also has the most aggresive drivers in Galicia.
the best looking cities with the most history are probably Lugo (Lucus Augusta under the romans) and Santiago.

No, read you own fucking article, you can only recalificate before 30 years if you can somehow prove that it is a national interest, something that has never happened yet, as its something that a "comunidad autonoma" has to publicly announce to the state in order to obtain permission later, and that would be a PR disaster for both parties, and whatever the benefited company is.
That rectification was made because some people that had some soon to be expropriated territory would rather burn it in order to avoid said expropriation.

Yes.

China and U.S fucks over the planet and we suffer.

By and large, Americans are at least taking steps towards being 'green'. China just doesn't give a shit.

No. Up in the rainy north, there are far more hills and valleys than in the dry south, where it is flatter.

>Americans are at least taking steps towards being 'green'

extremely messy, disorganized, dirty and ugly

people in this region obviously consider the ground as a huge trash bin, I've never seen a palce that dirty in western Europe (and I've been to some shitty place in Paris)

This is far from tje thruth, actually China has the biggest and greatest comprehensible plan towards sustainability in thw whole planet and has switched towards renewable energy in a massive scale, meanwhile trump leaves thr paris agreement and starts up coal plants

dry climate, reservoirs are empty... also 30 º C in the middle of fucking October neno

You're confusing the federal governments with the nations themselves. Just because China has a plan doesn't mean Chinese businesses and ordinary citizens are doing anything to reduce emissions. Smog in the US, for example, hasn't been as bad as an average day in Beijing for years.

By the same token, just because Trump goes "herp derp coal plants go!" doesn't mean the entire country is going to tear apart each and every wind turbine to replace them with coal. Trump faces incredible amounts of backlash on most issues, even from the people that elected him.

As someone who lives next to it, I can confirm. Still has its charm, tho.

>Be Iberian Peninsula
>Burn

:(

What's so funny about this? Care to explain?

> Madagascar
why

>Trump administration
>taking steps towards being 'green'

Yeah this is what we need, just while we are facing the worst drought in our history. But Catalonia is more important apparently

> Vigo
> charm
It's ugly, it's smelly, it's like a Dickensian dystopia from the industrial revolution.

See . The federal government's official stance isn't the stance of most of our population.

Judging from this thread Vigo isn't well liked. I was thinking of doing a direct exchange program for semester of university in Spain and I have the choice of either la Universiad de Santiago de Compostela or la Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. I was thinking of Compostela because for that option I'm thinking with my dick and I fall in love with Galician women very easily. Although my major isn't a big focus there so I'd probably have to grind it out here in the states and just use that semester for enjoyment classes or something. Although I hear Carlos III has a great reputation and it deals with my degree in computer science with 20% of its classes being taught in English. What should I do anons? Should I go with my dick and choose Compistela or should I go for the more practical solution and my dick can get more comfortable with the Erasmus program exchange students?

>move industry to China
>brag that your air is clearer

>it's smelly
Not really. Pontevedra is much smellier.

Vigo is like a large landfill, with Valencia, worst cities of Spain

Welp. There goes my thought of living in Vigo then. Who knew that such a catchy song's band could live in what's consisered a landfill city.