What happened to comedy?

What happened to comedy?

I know it's a meme that right wingers can't be comedians (which is true for the most part), but the reason WHY the left were funny is because they were edgy.

Is this the pinnacle of comedy in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--IS0XiNdpk
youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc
youtu.be/QRQcvoMEHh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is she wearing an Olympic weightlifting singlet?

get your misogynistic hate speech outta here

she probably planned to be about 50lbs less.

Aw is the Trump babby afraid of vaginas?

wouldn't you if you had to lift 600 pounds every day?

Who said right wingers can't be comedians?
They're just morons who can't tell jokes.

>fat
>woman
>funny
pick one

Amy writes jokes for women. If you are not a woman then no, you will not like it. I don't understand why this is so difficult for people to grasp

I don't like her jokes because I'm not her target demographic so I avoid her sets. Jesus Christ just don't watch her if you don't like it

>Amy writes jokes for women. If you are not a woman then no, you will not like it.
but I am a woman.

What are some "for whites" comedians?

>Amy writes jokes

Karl Pilkington

YOU MIGHT BE A FAGGOT IF:

you don't already know the answer to this question

>but the reason WHY the left were funny is because they were edgy

Maybe if you're twelve.

>"drink my cum"
>audience keels over laughing hysterically suddenly they begin to shit themselves violently and their sides burst into a gory stew of feces & blood.

Right wing conservatives dont understand comedy and tend to take things at face value.
Scientists have attempted to prove this is a biological disorder but no substantial evidence has been collected just yet.

What has happened to comedy and music is that the working class have almost been eliminated from both.
in the past comics would spend years doingngis and honing their act before breaking into other media.
today people expect to be famous right away and the media only want people they can exploit instantly.

The internet has killed the art. Youtubers expect to be famous in a week.

I'd like to think that women have a better sense of humor.

>Amy writes jokes for women
that just paints women in a very bad light then

>leftists band words, censor everything they don't like as hate speech, just recently several leftist outlets tried to take pewdiepie down for being "antisemite" (making jew jokes)

>it's conservatives that take things at face value, guys, hopefully (((scientists))) will prove it tomorrow

I don't have a problem with Amy Schumer's brand of humor. I don't find her funny or entertaining in any way, but there are people who do. Different strokes for different folks. What I dislike about Schumer is that she seems to perpetuate this idea that if you don't like her humor, you are a sexist. The idea that you MUST like a comedian because they are somehow different from past comedians (because Amy Schumer is the first female comedian ever, right?) is fucking stupid.

t. sexist

fuck off sexist

American standup is awful in general.

>Americans
literally

Chapel's new special comes out on the 21st so no, that will be the new standard

youtube.com/watch?v=--IS0XiNdpk

youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc

youtu.be/QRQcvoMEHh8

Doug Stanhope is still a bastion of light in the comedy world.