So Belle says she "just wants someone who understaaaands..." her "provincial life" is not worth living...

So Belle says she "just wants someone who understaaaands..." her "provincial life" is not worth living. She doesn't like Gaston because he's narcissistic.

She never once mentions looks once, and with the beast she's basically saying she wants fun.

That being said, do you think if a normal bookloving 4channer went back in time to that french village and talked about books with her, I'd probably get laid by her because she likes me so much?

Sup Forums can go through any moment in history and still not get laid.

Stop talking about your imaginary girlfriend, cloister.

She basically chooses Chad with a castle over Chad with no castle.

beaty and the beast is such a shitty and bad story to tell kids

yeah its cool to be an igly monster as long as you have a good heart

NO, wrong, its not ok to be an ugly monster. id rather be like gaston who is handsome and who all the girls want to bear chldren for

being and ugly selfish beta gets you nothing in life. you end up like lafou

also its shitty how cringe millenial they teach kids to be

What? Is it wrong to be a baker or business owner, you're not special bitch, you just dont have a job.

I'm surprised Gaston didnt just rape her.

Belle is just a gold digger

/thread

fpbp

Good thing it's a fantasy movie

Another bad message is how the Beast succeeds even after he's basically given up. Belle just waltzes into his life and saves him even though he should have been doomed for not putting in any effort.

the character of belle doesnt exist thats why.

ok so belle is thoughtful and rebellious, but the biggest most handsome macho est man in town wants to marry you and you turn him down cuz hes not a philopspher? what the fuck, that does not happen in life. maybe after one or two advances shed given up and accepted serving him. but were suppose to believe hes been after her for awhile now and everyone knows it? only in the movies. its just to make females think they have a choice when they dont

especially in those times, her father would be a lucky bastard because he knows his daughter is top dollar shit

>Belle is the 18th-century-France version of an unemployed fedora
>REEEEE Gaston is 3DPD why can't he be like my pure husbandos from my folktale pictureless cartoons?

>pictureless cartoons

What?

>gaston is a narcissist hunter
>prince is a beast introvert
>bell chooses man beast introvert prince over dick man narcissist animal abuser

what did disney mean by this?

Belle is a worthless, privileged, self-obsessed, aimless, resentful shit with a head full of dumb ideas. She's basically an American female college student sent back a few hundred years.

underrated

>160 million opening weekend
Sup Forums btfo once again

>Belle is a worthless, privileged, self-obsessed, aimless, resentful shit with a head full of dumb ideas
Yes, cloister, she lives in your head.

Lel

>That being said, do you think if a normal bookloving 4channer went back in time to that french village and talked about books with her, I'd probably get laid by her because she likes me so much?

Keep dreaming, user. This is what "Beauty and the Beast" is REALLY about:

>Beast: Marry me or I will die.
>Belle: You're an ugly beast.
>Beast: I'm rich and own a castle.
>Belle: SPLOOSH...

Hypegamy is real and cunts are going to cunt. Plan on it.

Watson was such a bad cast for this part.

>Belle: You're an ugly beast.
>Beast: For you.
>Belle: SPLOOSH...

Agreed. She suffers from one role syndrome.

Watson looks evil, Belle is supposed to look pure, can't be done in 3D

get a happy face celebrity. not hard.

If princess in 3D, and princess is not bitch, then choose happy face actress. If princess is bitch, like all 90's to 20's were, then choose bitch face actress[tons of em]

This is why /r9k/ exists. Too many shows make it seem like someone is just going to walk into your life and fix everything.

>beast recognizes one line from one of the most popular writers of all time
>belle gets visibly wet

great writing disney

Gaston literally did nothing wrong. From his point of view Belle was captured by a monster who lives in a high castle secluded from the rest of the world. He probably thought the Beast was running around killing everything it could find in the woods, considering Belle was definitely not the first thing those wolves tried to fuck up and all the villagers knew was that people were probably going missing.

XD upboated