What's next for her?

What's next for her?

The Walking Dead is the only good show she been in, then her acting career took a hit after that nude scene in Masters of Sex and last time I seen her was on a CW superhero show. Also her songs sucks.

If she was 10 years younger she could've been on Blacked.

Nah, because you probably have bigger man tits than her

I'M GONNA MARRY A ROCK. STAR.
GONNA MOVE DOWNTON.
LOFT AND BED ABOVE HIS PRACTICE SPACE
GUITARS HANGIN ALL AROUND

>implying BLACKED - MILF edition won't be a thing

They have to diversify at some point.

Only girls born after 1996 please

>actually listening to an actresses attempt at a singing career

If they didn't start out as a singer or gain celebrity status because of it, I immediately consider it a joke

er. is there sauce on this here? papa bless.

GET OUT HERE MILK DUDS

It's fake. She's a tv actress, some faggot shopped the blacked logo onto a pic of her from a photoshoot.

you summed it up

Reverse search and you get led to the entire pictorial on image fap

That pic already looks like a blacked.com preview

the grannyheap

>Ask to be written out of one of the most successful and popular TV shows currently airing so that you can pursue a music """""career""""" and make minor appearances elsewhere

JUST

Are you telling me that you don't have Jennifer Love Hewitts complete discography? She's a pop icon, I tell you.

She asked to be written out? She asked to be written out and didn't have something better lined up?

Who the fuck are these people?

Yeah, that's why her death scene was so sudden, ridiculous, and completely unnecessary.

The only thing she really had lined up was the music career that she wanted to pursue. That's why they had her sing in some of her last episodes.

Tossing away a steady paycheck that gets you exposure in the field you've chosen is top-tier retard unless you're moving up the career ladder.

She needs better management.

Can someone upload pics, link, or webm of her nude appearance? Asking for a friend.

Why do actors never learn from others' mistakes? It's generally difficult for actors on very popular shows to go on to other roles. She was just starting to become a main character on TWD too. She was just background for most of the earlier seasons.