Productive things to do instead of bullshitting behind screens in free time?

Productive things to do instead of bullshitting behind screens in free time?

>inb4 exercise

skate board

I used to longboard, it was fun for living in a hilly area. Didn't learn how to stop and that gave me some bad close calls

Read a book, but for knowledge rather than entertainment.
Pick a hobby with some practical use.
Learn a new skill.

what are your hobbies?

Go fishing, learn to clean a fish and grill them up in the woods and eat with friends, or by yourself. This also works with crabs or whatever is on hand.

Go on a hike and take note of the flora and fauna and fungi.

Shoot guns.

Go to the library and read real books that interest you. It's the "free education" everybody wants.

Plant a garden of herbs and vegetables or holistic plants.

Online poker, but in my defence I make good money on it. Also something you can try.

I live in crete, we fucking love our guns here

Protip: get your exercise while doing your gardening/landscaping/lawn care. If you have a mower with a self-powered function, don't use it. Just push that fucker yourself bitch.

Learning useful shit like marksmanship, orienteering, survival skills, other languages which might matter (Spanish in the US, Arabic in Europe, Chinese everywhere else) and keeping sharp on anything else practical for making a living fills up anyone's day. But do spend at least an hour getting exercise too.

I'm a lacrosse player, so that's bonus exercise for me

Sex with hookers.
It's always nice to know new whores.

I feel like one of these explores of old

If you love your guns, go and shoot them.

The answer to your question is simple. Get back to nature, learn skills, lay back and just daydream, let your mind go and just think about whatever or have a nice sleep.

If you want to look 2hip4parenthood then yea

>Crete
And Jesus man, get on a fucking sailboat or go swimming or something. You're not hard pressed for shit to do.

Learn instrument

Chinese doesn't matter anywhere

>Spanish in the US

Get the fuck out.

Making money

I fish and shoot at the gun club on my spare time. I usually only do it once a month though since Ammo is fucking expensive.

I legit thought about writing a book but I don't know if that dream will come true. I was thinking of possibly writing short stories and seeing if I can get them published.

Good man.

>implying you don't want to know if the illegals are talking shit about you behind your back
>implying you don't want to know if the illegals are planning on killing you with you standing right there
Know thine enemy.

>tfw 19
oldfags btfo

Shit man, literally everything I do on my free time these days is either exercise or sit on the computer. I guess it's better than to just sit on the computer all day like I used to.

Sometime I like to go to peoples houses and just sit with them and talk. I think it might be awkward somehow, because I hear that others don't really do it that much and no one certainly ever comes here. I guess people just like to do stuff with other people, like play basketball or kick a footbag or something the hell would I know. I don't do any of those things.

>19
>that euphoria of not knowing anything but thinking you know everything and not finding out you knew nothing much later on

>>implying you don't want to know if the illegals are talking shit about you behind your back
>>implying you don't want to know if the illegals are planning on killing you with you standing right there

I already know, user.

Read.

Im trying to find hobbies i like that get me excersise as well.

There is a great benefit from not learning from the standard stream of consciousness format through video or a webpage which offers a simplified pap you can easily understand.

Read old books on any subject; you will learn more about science , economics, humanity in a couple of days than a lifetime of youtube and internet guides, the main benefit will be understanding the fundementals of it and being able to build knowledge.

>I'm going to learn machining by watching youtube

you can enjoy it watching youtube but not actually learn anything.

Dude you can still fix your life from falling apart at 28.

Don't fuck girls w/o a condom even when in a long term relationship becuase they all cheat. Best advice ever right here. Don't eat their pussies either or you'll get incurable disease on your face. 1 in 5 girl that are sexual active have herpes bro.

brb, going to the gym

Nice list. Thanks.

This.

Running to youtube or google can get you by on some things but its no replacement for learning a subject completly and fundamentally.

Doesnt seem to be as much bullshit in older books either. Compare textbooks from the 30's to today. I have some machining books from back them and they are pure gold.