Well?

Well?

one played through a hangover the other bitched about cramps

>lose five (5) finals
>still considered to be goat by some

It's because Lebron is better than MJ

LeBron was 18 when he entered the league. Jordan was 22

imagine how much better Jordan would be if he wasn't a degenerate gambler, who smoked cigars everyday while banging Madonna with the rest of the Chicago Bulls.

Nerd Leboring, drinks weak tea and watches MSNBC he could could never compete

≥got swept in the first rounds before daddy pippen
>Still somehow considered goat

Exactly. I'd rather see a MJ & LeBron in their Nth season stat. Like how was each doing after their 15th season?

Jordan would hold Lebron to a 15 ppg average over the span of a playoff series (4 game sweep)
Lebron is great but Jordan was on another level. He'd destroy Lebron.

5th mvp 4th ring and fmvp coming soon

6-0 > 3-5
End this discussion forever

>Being swept in the finals before help arrives
When will niggers ever learn?

I prefer Jordan, but I'm not sure this is a fair argument. Some of those Finals losses for LeBron would have happened sooner if his team wasn't playing in a depleted conference, and Jordan's Bulls had the misfortune of playing some great teams in the first round.

Jordan had 4 rings at 33, which retard made that demographic?

Lebron has more physical gifts than MJ, but MJ flat out played harder and was more competitive. MJ would rather die than lose, Lebron gives it a decent effort then shrugs when shit doesn't go his way

3>2>1>0>-1

Explain the 2012 ECF game 6 then you fucking faggot, or being down 3-1. I think MJ is the GOAT but arguments like this are fucking retarded

Lebron shouldn't get penalized for losing his pre-Heat Cavs Finals to SA. That team had no chance. They didn't have a chance vs GS after Kyrie and Love went down. Jordan was a better player but he never went into a Finals as a big underdog

Explain Wade yelling at Lebron to pull his head out of his ass in the Finals when Lebron checked out and Miami lost to a Dallas team they should have crushed

I think LeBron was mentally soft earlier in his career. I wouldn't say that about him now.

>didn't win anything until he tailor made a big 3 in miami
>is somehow in the goat discussion