There are yuropoors RIGHT NOW that would rather live in their shoebox homes than settle into glorious White Americana

>There are yuropoors RIGHT NOW that would rather live in their shoebox homes than settle into glorious White Americana

literally explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

epi.org/blog/new-census-data-show-no-progress-in-closing-stubborn-racial-income-gaps/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people#Census_and_social_definitions_in_different_regions
indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/all-states/white-population-percentage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

90% of american homes don't look like this, and the people that do live in these houses are the rich and baby boomers that got the houses cheap.

I would much rather live in a house like this, but chances are I wouldn't be if I was born in America.

THAT is a shoebox if there is any.

THIS is the average european home.

A house like that can be in the $400k range.

In other words, a household income of $100k a year can afford to pay the mortgage, perhaps with one or two kids.

Not if you move to suburbia mate. This home is easily $250k

In Texas it'd be 250 tops

They're not that expensive, I got a home like the OPs pic. They're not that expensive depending on the state

i live in the ghetto and whenever i drive by these neighborhoods i get so fukn jealous

A comfy rural cottage on a couple acres of land is enough for me. Thanks tho.

That house looks fucking comfy.

Nah

Pictured on the right: cuck shed.

>a household income of $100k a year
Is that common? Here 40k € is a lot.

Its really fucking hard to emigrate to the US.

wtf I hate ameriKKKa now

r9k is full of neckbeards who live in these houses and are unhappy as fuck

That would require me to move to the US of A,I'd rather stay here.
You're only in the ghetto because you don't work hard enough, get a job.

Apparently everyone in the UK lives in a home the size of both of my closets combined together. Holy shit that's funny.

Average income in Germany is 32k/year after taxes.
Is 100k normal in USA?

>Its really fucking hard to emigrate to the US.

Not hard enough.

Nah m8, you could find a place like this in decent/nice area of the mid-west for $250,000 or less.

Pretty standard for a 2 income household

And how long do you have to drive to your place of work?

>That would require me to move to the US of A

Too much work?

Would rather live in a shoebox as i save up to buy some a big plot of land in countryside and then build more own house and live off grid with my wife and kids the sacrifice for now is worth the long term goals m8

Sweden has less population density than the US. We don't have to build as cramped as they have to in the UK and on the continent.

No. 30-40k is probably average for an individual in the USA.

It would take 100K to live in OP's house in many (but not all) parts of the USA

I don't want to live in that shithole.

I thought it was incredibly difficult to get visa in the US. I would love to move there. So much space and freedoms.

So, yes.

I'm in the ghetto because I was born here. I'm moving in a month to start college

fuck off, it's shit. my wardrobe in my room won't open unless i move it out of the way of my bed, if i do that it gets in the way of the doors path when closing. i live in a fucking shoebox

>literally
Overused SJW buzzword, get the fuck out of here.

Why are scandi homes so god damn comfy?
I love traveling home for the summer and walking around in the countryside.
Fucking cities suck ass.

The solution to this? Don't settle in fucking California or Jew York. The ultra left wing states have hyper inflated property values because the inner city is flooded with niggers on housing assistance and inflated property taxes because the state needs to feed their welfare children.

It's not normal, no. But possible surely

When you have an engineer's salary, your wife just needs to make like $21 an hour and you have it

epi.org/blog/new-census-data-show-no-progress-in-closing-stubborn-racial-income-gaps/

according to this site, white household income is like $60,000

>glorious White Americana
>America White
>White
L
O
L
China 2 and China 3 (Korea And japan)
and glorious china
Have more whites then your nigger infested BLM shithole

The average american makes $52k/year, so in double income houses (which are the norm now) the average american household makes $104K/year

>Wanting people to get out

Literally Hitler. I can't even I literally can't even

100k isn't unheard of, but it's certainly not normal. probably 10% of americans make that, but I'm just pulling that out of my ass.

In Buttfuck, Wyoming, maybe. If you want to live literally nowhere and have no job, then go for it.

But you have nigga loving muslim dick sucking libtard in charge m8 plus a fucking leaf

>"If I am being offensive to someone then god strike me down where I stand!"
>"...Is that it!? Next time give it your A game, jackass!"

my commute to work is about 17-20 minutes. Pretty average. Probably faster than yours

>building a house out of wood
>in a country where hurricanes and earthquakes happen
>fucking wood

Germany gave them free homes, neet bux, and sharia law. They are already comfy.

>bike doesn't have to be locked up

feels comfy man

I wish ameribros. I wish.

I'm a software dev and I'd love to move but your immigration is so strict. Ironically.

No

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people#Census_and_social_definitions_in_different_regions

also my state is like 2% black

>yuropoors are actually taught that hurricans occur throughout the country

audibly laughed. It's sad that your country brainwashed into thinking this with disinfo, to keep its citizens from not moving out of your rainy island

> slav submaster race reporting in

there are americans who will never see anything this awesome.

u thinking of tornadoes m8?

i'm not your m8 faggot
and i don't have a shit eating faggot for a leader
just a useless commie
I'm just here stealing jobs from uneducated white dipshits
maybe i'll come to the UK and steal some jobs from you

Nope, in Oregon. Portland Metro area even. Where do you live?

comfy

you can get a house like that for $160k-200k where I live near in suburbs near Cincinnati.

in commiefornia it would probably be 3-5x that

maybe just another one so you will get the feels of the lack of them

>Trade white homeland for a modern bigger house to be surrounded by non Europeans

no thanks

North Dakota first? I thought they were farmers with some minor industry? What the fuck happen? They found oil?

>unironically living in the suburbs
Either live in a city or innawoods, anything else is degenerate scum.

Gooe luck with that 1 lad i run my own business and i only employ whites because i hate putting white money in black or brown hands

Tfw parents sold house like this for a 1 story house.

>living in a city
>any less degenerate than living in a suburb
fucking wew

Yep. Shale baby. ND isn't a wealthy state though, averages don't actually mean too much.

That's a pretty typical house on the countryside, not a suburb.

Our sturdy British houses though are less likely to blow away if someone does a particularly wiffy fart.

Nah, with the oilfield our land prices are outrageous. A house like OP pic is easily 1.5 mil

- resident of bumfuck, Wyoming

they're part of the reason our oil&gas production has skyrocketed in just a few years

>Americans
>white

pick one

>Living that close to other people

> ancestors of subhumans living there
> animals on the rights
> subhumans on the left

I bet there were some interbreeding too.

Honestly, I don't want to live with people like you in the same country.

IIt's not even your shitskins or your liberal degenerates or your kikes or your literal nigger in your highest political positions. It's people like you.

I paint houses, and have been in literally hundreds, including million dollar mansions, and the truth is that a small well designed house made of quality materials is far better than a huge mcMansion like OP's pic.

half the time people who live in those huge houses don't use most of the rooms, and when you ask them to unlock all the windows so you can paint the exterior they can't even find some of them until you guide them.

>tfw living in this
Anyone know this feel?

>tfw you can go taking a healthy walk from your shoebox to downtown
>tfw your neighbours are not paranoid fags who would call the police for hearing a rare sound after 8 p.m.

AND YET

shut the fuck up as if you know america, most people live in houses like these, actually.

this isn't the three little pigs, troglodyte

You can get an old brick house like this built by German immigrants a few generations ago with a bigger yard where I live for like 50-80k

>I don't know a whole lot about architecture

why are Europeans so afraid of animals?
Animals are less dangerous than humans.

>going for a peasant architecture instead of glorious and timeless german Bauhaus-stlye

ISHYGDDT

luckily not.

The sole redeeming feature is that they're tall enough to be able to kill yourself by jumping off the roof.

indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/all-states/white-population-percentage

plenty of white states

Oregon is most likely whiter than Britain m8. Certainly England

> the smell of piss in the underground
> the noise of all neighbours
> the hundreds of eyes spying on you from the another commieblock
> those rats, ants and cockroaches
> they will NEVER understand
> this broken lift on 24th of December

I won't even try to explain how difficult for euro is to come here legally and obtain permanent residence.
Source: euro who did just that

Hans that looks depressing as fuck

>living

My home is older than your country. It's the white painted windows above the shop.

Why do garages exist? Everyone just parks in their drive way and the garage is always inevitably used as a storage room. Why not get rid of the garage door and just use all that extra space as another room?
.t poorfag

Suburbs are 100% comfy as fuck growing up kiddo.

I had a 90s childhood in the suburbs. I legitimately feel like I won the lottery of life, as far as what a middle class life can bring you.

Bicycling throughout the neighborhood with all my friends, coming home and playing Super Smash Brothers with them and watching Dragon Ball z.

Inawoods wasn't even that far away from the suburbs, too. Right next to it even.

I'd hate being a kid in the city, and there's not enough friends out in the country

You place your special purpose in the garage idiot.

Like the convertible you use in summer.

>what is adverse weather

Reminder that if you're european and you plan to leave your country for USA or another place, instead of fighting untill death for your motherland, you're a traitor to Europe and no different from niggers, arabs and mexicans moving to your country, or all the traitors who left after the war instead of helping to rebuild their motherland.

Also no matter how much you try to prevent it, your descendants will the sooner or the later end mixing with the local fauna, or the mongrelized creatures who inhabit the americas, becoming like pic related.

If you have any respect for Europe, keep fighting instead of escaping like a coward bitch.

Don't fall for their propaganda, you'll end as a living cadavre. Protect Mother Europe.

Is it true that london has no elevators?