ITT: Films that couldn't be made today

ITT: Films that couldn't be made today

>pro-racemixing
>anti-white
>anti-government
>only good (((white))) guy is a jew

Yeah this could be made today.

The far left wouldn't understand any of the race humor and would think the film was actually racist.

>>anti-white
No it wasn't. just because it exaggerated things doesn't mean it's anti white

>>anti-government
The leftists are the ones that want the gov'n't to interfere with everything

Also, i agree with what the other guy said. People wouldn't let themselves see a joke as a joke

Anything by Bakshi, really. I think even Wizards would be considered "too far" nowadays.

all whites are dumb in that movie

you mean like Gene Wilder?

Prepare to have a bunch of (((echoes))) posted at you.

anything made by Mel Brooks and Monty Python

We watched Blazing Saddles in my film class.
Almost everybody laughed.

Then we had a long class discussion about it.

10/10 would recommend.

I'm not talking about people who have an appreciation for film. I'm talking about 20-something children with nothing better to do than get upset by things.

Yes it show a lot of dumb people, but that's because it's portraying racists as morons
Wilder's character is the one who's not so dumb, hence not racist.
I'm not even sure if he's referred to as jewish

It's not ripping on whites, it's ripping on racists
This is not a difficult concept. Did the thought not even strike you?

Please stop buying into the bullshit about seeing racism everywhere, you're really not being any better than the tumblrtards

Feminist would rage at this like crazy.

Aside from the word nigger being used a few times, what's so un-pc about Blazing Saddles?

Mongo

perpetuates BBC

You're a fucking idiot that has spent too much time on internet echo chambers. This shit is literally shown in highschools and just about every leftist celebrity would say its one of the best comedies ever made. It's far more likely that an alt right millennial retard would mistake it as pro racist and they'd mimic all the nigger jokes to their friends IRL. Just like they did with American History X

Oh sorry. I guess I'm a little out of touch with "real america" since I didn't fail at my dreams and end up in the suburbs.

Nothing. Gene Wilder is dead.

And for my next impression, Jesse Owens