What is served as American food in your cuntry? Is it popular?

What is served as American food in your cuntry? Is it popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Grill
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hotdog, burgers, steak, cream of wheat, things like that

shit like McDonald's and KFC, obviously
yeah, extremely popular

Fried chicken seems to be much more popular overseas than it is here.

Stockholm teen girls are obsessed with american culture and food. They love to mimic your Starbucks sluts.

There is many Mcennedy made products in Finland. I guess it must be big producer in the USA too.

Nothing unless you count mcdonalds or something but burgers are not from burgerstan

LOVE when Lidl has american weeks

>I guess it must be big producer in the USA too.
It's actually a German brand and before Sup Forums I'd never even imagined that this stuff exists.

I've never seen these things before.

Kinda wish I could buy them as a meme desu

look at this maple syrup

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Grill

>Dunkin Donuts, Five Guys, Whataburger, Shake Shack open up
>No Chick-fil-as or Popeyes

I'm sick of KFC and sub-standard Paki chicken shops being the only option.

i love buffalo grill

>no popeyes
Im sorry user. Best fried chicken joint by far

So they wear black yoga pants and loose shirts?
Nice

>McEnnedy
whoa... so this is the power of finnglish

It's actually Germish

Based lidl bringing us all those delicious american flavors

Exactly. Some even wear those jeans short shorts.

my mates thought lidl was british XD

i smacked em up

this shit is 10/10

Is this thousand island dressing?

no. it's a swedish dressing just called "american dressing" for some reason.

W-what does it taste like?

thousand island dressing

Dunkin Donuts
A few mcdonalds that I don't know why kind of grace by the Holy Providence keeps them afloat given that you rarely see anyone eating there
Some KFC like in 3 cities.
Some Domino's Pizza restaurants.
Starbucks?

Dunno which else.

>"American" food
>called "Obama fingers"
>Golden gate bridge in front of a large American flag

I never saw this brand until I went on int/.

Eurofags, you need to explain this.

whats the issue

Fast food joints, like Subway, McDonald's, Burger King.
Despite being pricey as fuck and not really that good, yes. Whenever I go to the mall there's a huge queue for these joints, shame since no one really makes fries like McDonald's

If that is pure maple syrup than it belongs to French Canadians, Americans eat a type of corn syrup with our pancakes and waffles (which is superior to maple).

I find that pic funny

>Despite being pricey as fuck

Never understood how McDonalds can be expensive in foreign countries and still be successful. One of the main reasons it's so popular here is because it's extremely cheap. Many poor people basically live off it

Holy shit guys....check out this one...It's an attempt to make our goulash...that is fucking funny.

I hope it atleast tastes good, our goulash, especially our Southwestern kind, is god-tier

Are you guys sure that's not fry sauce? Like what In n Out uses on their burgers?

mmm, i would mimic a stockholm girl if you know what a mean

never seen this

Don't ever go to American style diners abroad. I've only done it on the insistence of European friends and have always found them overly decorated with tacky Americana. In other words it is always a huge cringefest. Then the food is mediocre and only the most cliche stuff such as . You'll never see a place serve cornbread, thanksgiving dinner, clam chowder, or whatever. America is just burger and bbq land for Europeans and Asians.

>Then the food is mediocre

sounds authentic to me

>Many poor people basically live off it
that's not true. too lazy to search for the link but it has been covered before. poor people don't eat out as much as middle class.

KFC, maccas, and anything that involves mass-produced shit. Of course it's popular.

Idk what the hell that is but im almost positive we don't eat elbow macaroni noodles in barbeque sauce, at least not where I'm from

If you eat Hotdogs from a jar, your fucking subhuman

I am pretty sure it is not allowed to sell sausages dry and wrapped in plastic like you do. At least I never saw it in Germany where this brand is from.

maryland cookies
think so

I guess it's the novelty of it, I was told it was once considered fashionable in Oaxaca. In Mexico City on the other hand they're literally competing with the cheapest street stands on their value menus.

Mexican cum.

deep freeze friable foods, variety of sauces, processed yellow cheese cut in to slices

We've got 'southern fried' chicken joints everywhere in this country. Very popular. They're all Asian owned.

>Curry

Seems more like Britshit. Most of the time this is served with BBQ sauce, or ranch dip if you're retarded.

The most american food I have ever seen.

You know you take them out and cook them, right?
You only eat them from the jar when you are totally drunk.

>that flag

SwWoOoooooOoooOoOOoooosssssshh

>Pizzaburger Hotdog
Holy shit

KFC has huge international presence. They've managed to expand all around the world while they let American franchises erode into greasy unsanitary shitholes.

Bullshit. Maine maple syrup is great. We have lots of maple syrup. Maple syrup is very common in our history especially.

You're thinking of that dogshit "pancake syrup" poor people buy.

Indian here.
Basically every american food chain here was indianized in the 90s and early 2000s. Now the focus is more on making american food with indian ingredients and food more suitable for the indian sensibility.

When I was there this year I went to a subway and saw that their selection of peppers was diverse, their cheeses were less and they literally had chicken ham as an option.

Nothing. Even burger joints avoid associating with murica too much.

the pinnacle of German food engineering

more american than america

Hotdogs and Hamburgers as we know them here were both invented by German migrants to the US. Makes sense that Germany would outdo us.

Hamburgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, etc.. I cannot think of anything that isn't junk food that would be considered "American food".

Cajun cooking and Tex-Mex are considered distinct.