What's it feel like to be on the wrong side of history Sup Forums?

What's it feel like to be on the wrong side of history Sup Forums?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36759711

>Baton Rouge killing: Black Lives Matter protest photo hailed as 'legendary'

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=-YmTdMW9uSQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3683863/Woman-icon-Baton-Rouge-mother-five-year-old-son-attending-protest-wants-better-future-him.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hummm ....

Wasn't getting out of the EU supposed to stop you from being cucks? Looks like there's no turning back for you muslims

HMMMMMM REALLY MAKES YA THINK :DDDDD

Fuck you liberal media, there is nothing deep mirroring a 40 year old pic. They are not even aggressive with her, she was blocking the way, she was moved aside.

FUCK YOU

What a stupid picture

Relly maks me thing

Fuck off everyone will forget about it by next week. Like everything else.

Is it just me or does this this iconic photo make anyone else think?

I will be positively furious if when I am old and grey this fucking image is printed alongside images like The Napalm Girl, Soiling of the Old Glory, Tienanmen Square, etc.

This girl is a willing martyr faggot looking for attention while protesting for a cause that is rooted in lies and hatred.

She isn't a hero. SHE WAS ABLE TO WEAR A DRESS WITH NO POCKETS AND CARRY HER PHONE AROUND DURING THIS FOR FUCK'S SALE! Civil rights activists in the 60's were sprayed with hoses, beaten with clubs and attacked by dogs. They didn't WANT to get arrested. It was a necessary part of what they were doing. She WANTS to be arrested. Look her standing there with her fucking "YASS! QUEEN!" posture.

This picture epitomizes the watered-down, directionless, impotent, juvenile movement that is Black Lives Matter.

I am genuinely mad every time I see this image, and if I have to see it forty years from now I will eat a bullet.

Utter retardation.

>1 post by this ID

>hailed as 'legendary

Kek "legendary" stood there knowing absolutely nothing will happen to her safe in the knowledge she's well protected by the media and 1287391723 onlookers

here's legendary

WTF I LOVE NIGGER NOW

DON'T EVEN POST THEM TOGETHER IN THE SAME THREAD! I REFUSE TO HAVE THE TWO COMPARED EVEN TO HIGHLIGHT THE ABSURDITY!

STOP!

>1 post by (((this))) ID

what are they afraid of?

you wish. I honestly wouldn't be susprised to see this photo forced into history textbooks and the like.

someone photoshop in a nigger. that would really spook them.

Colliding with her.

>This move is known as the Karmic Reversal of Privilege, it is extremely effective against those in power attempting to abuse minorities and deals double damage against whites with a 50% chance of knockback

Dindu nerfs when?

Fucking powerful pic desu #100 #staywoke

These fucking headlines
>Why do US police keep killing unarmed black men?
>The cases where US police have faced killing charges
>US race relations: Six surprising statistics
>Why don't black and white Americans live together?

Did they ever report the white sjws in Baton Rouge that got btfo into a neighborhood and kettled onto porch? That was some martial law tier policing desu.

is this the start of the race war?

Fuck me, with all the sjw movements it's blm, the worts of them, that has the first good photo ever taken.

That photo is fucking great and now it will stick for year as a symbol for retards

Done, pally!

I-i'm sorry user

She looks cleaner than most niggers but she's on the nigger side which just makes her a huge attention whore.

There is literally no reason for her to have been confronting cops except knowing people will take the picture to make it "inspirational", it's ridiculous that people care that much. If anything the pic shows cops won't attack a nigger who isn't physically threatening them. Too bad a lot of them do, which is why the shit media wants to paint the cops in a bad image.

Kek

Fuck you

> That photo is fucking great and now it will stick for year as a symbol for retards

No it won't. They're just aping the iconography of the 60s but you can't force a meme in existence.

This is the age of selfies, livestreams and shit. There's so much of them saturating our consciousness we can't be bothered remembering them past a few weeks.

Do you remember a single picture from the OWS days ? I do but only because it was funny.

really makes you think

what movie is that?

Would probably fugg but you know this bitch must be an insufferable raging cunt. All those SJWs and their beta orbiters are, I dont' even get how they can stand themselves.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

only 3000 more needed

i dont know im not a liberal nigger lover. so why dont you tell us whats its like to be wrong you fucking cuck.

This man is hailed as a hero but had his side won, China wouldn't be a global superpower today and billions of people would have been a lot poorer, less educated, less comfortable and prone to crime, illness, famine and of course death.

If you look at the bigger picture, and put China's two potential futures on a scale, the man in front of the tank was advocating for unspeakable evil.
But he didn't know it at the time. No one really did.

This.

someone explain this to me

its two guys in armor with packs on stopping quickly so they don't floor her before they take her to the side away from the defense line

Here in Italy literally nobody is talking about this legendary shit

>1 post by this id

All modern day China has to offer are sewer grease and man eating escalators.

>SHE WAS ABLE TO WEAR A DRESS WITH NO POCKETS AND CARRY HER PHONE AROUND DURING THIS FOR FUCK'S SALE!
Doesnt matter

>Civil rights activists in the 60's were sprayed with hoses, beaten with clubs and attacked by dogs.
And yet racist and just general oppositional people were saying the same crap you all say here, then.

>They didn't WANT to get arrested. It was a necessary part of what they were doing.
They don't want to get arrested now either.

you just explained to yourself, leafbro

Facekikes and tumbrkin sharing it around doesn't make it legendary, they're just trying to provoke normal people into taking sides with one or the other.
Mostly da choco chic

All they do is agree with each other, the betas just agree because they want to be accepted when in reality they (the SJW and BLM) will turn on them quick.

This is in the US??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>That fat pudding in the foreground

Jesus Christ, no wonder they all need fucking gats, that tubby cunt isn't going to be chasing anyone is he.

>bunch of cops slowing down from a run as they approach a nigger

Yeah this is definitely up there with Iwo Jima

this is so cringe please stop

putin nuclear war now

that picture is shit
hell, the picture this is supposed to be aping had fucking guns pointed at the girl

let's post clank pictures instead

Kek and checked

>a stupid out of context photo is going to end up in the history books because it looks dramatic

> What's it like to be white

You are a huge racist. Worse then any other I've seen on Sup Forums

Most pics in history books are out of context

We live in a word where literally standing in fort of police is considered heroic, jesus just fucking kill me

>implying China isnt shit today

oy vey, is he spraying zyklon b

>Legendary

>those awkward misprint poses
>that awful composition and shitty iPhone camera
>the mishmash of dumb people scenery in the background
>Clearly baited for a photo, the guy who took the photo probably colluded with the chick
>Literally any dumb fucking cunt chick could do this

>Comparing US in the 2000's with China in the 80's

It's a fucking shit photo that lacks any iconography, composition, framing, anything. It's fucking dumb.

Wow really made me think I'm a #cruzmissile now

>They don't want to get arrested now either.

Okay.
youtube.com/watch?v=-YmTdMW9uSQ

>the picture this is supposed to be aping had fucking guns pointed at the girl

Which picturing is that then? I thought it was suppose to be a parallel to Tiananmen Square?

Wait, I thought these faggots loved Communism, why would they want this parallel?

>>those awkward misprint poses

What does this mean?

Do your part, people.

Beat a nigger, burn their houses down.

Lmao, the cops behind them aren't interested or concerned

burning their houses down won't work, they'll just burn yours down

there is no quick fix other than to be rid of Obama and encourage positive generational change.

>blacks
>knowing the secret of fire

even the abos here know how to flick a cigarette lighter and add gas

>This is the work of God. I am a vessel.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3683863/Woman-icon-Baton-Rouge-mother-five-year-old-son-attending-protest-wants-better-future-him.html

Yeah, they really care about their houses.

Hailed as legendary by who? The news outlets who will keep it in the news cycle for 4 days? What "legendary" photos short of the moon landing can you throw at us off the top of your head. Go on. Why does this matter.

Shoot first, ask later.

Fuck off mate you're a disgrace to our country,
Its obvious you're only baiting but you're still a disgrace nonetheless.
Also to answer your question it feels good.

She's a fucking attention seeker. How this can be compared to tank man I have no idea. He didn't have hordes of people with iphones standing around him recording everything, he just desperately wanted to be free of the regime that didn't even pretend to care about him

>Greece giving economic opinions.

Thats a cute kitter.

60s nignogs also forced the arrests by committing crimes and carrying out illegal protests that blocked people.