Britain is LITERALY shit

>cameron resigns because he was pro-eu and brexit happened
>britain now has another pro-eu PM in his place

hahahhahahahaaa

HHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHA A NATION OF KEKS

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20160629-no-access-single-market-without-freedom-movement-eu-tells-britain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST
...Get me off this ride

Can't wait to encourage neighbouring gypsy families to continue emigrating to England. Dog bless the free market and movement of people, dog bless Ms May :^)

This is why May kept her mouth shut from the beginning. It was a fall back just in case Brexit happened so she couldn't be tripped up one way or another when she became PM. This is why Gove fucked Boris over so it would eliminate both of them in one swoop and it's why there was such a media blitz against leadsom.

Doesn't matter, defying a referendum would be political suicide.

[THIS USER HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND IMPRISONED DUE TO HATEFUL AND INTOLERANT SPEECH ONLINE]

[KEEP IT FRIENDLY. KEEP IT SAFE. KEEP IT TOLERANT. WE CAN VIEW EVERYTHING YOU HAVE POSTED ONLINE THANKS TO THE INVESTIGATORY POWERS BILL]

Viewing or downloading extremist content is a civil criminal offence and can risk you a minimum prison sentence of 15 years (with no parole) or a fine of £100,000.

[This Has Been A Government Public Information Service Announcement]
[YOU ARE BEING WATCHED]

>leave EU
>keep freedom of movement anyway so to access free market

:^)

There's leaving the EU and then there's leaving the EU in name only. Get ready for a deal that keeps at least free movement and a contribution to the EU budget.

who is the new pro-eu PM?

At least May wasn't strongly against Brexit. I think she just went with the flow.

Continued freedom of movement would put UKIP at around 20% in 2020 even without Are Nige

Theresa May

thank you based Theresa

Being a member of the single market is not the same as having access to the single market. The whole world has access to it. If the Tories backtrack on free movement, they wreck their own party. With Labour under the leadership of a literal communist, the moment is perfect for a truly hard right government to sweep up.

Today will be my last day on Sup Forums.
I would rather quit now than let May have the satisfaction of robbing me of my last untainted source of entertainment that is Sup Forums. I'm going to miss you most of all /jp/, even if you are faggots who denied Yukari and Eirin being bet 2hu's, to be fair there are lots of top tier girls.

My last words, fuck Gove, and fuck Byakuren, Byakuren a shit.

>Theresa May
feisty bitch looks like the type who thinks its sexy to bite on your dick during a blow job

>tfw no Prime Minister Boris Johnson
Why the hell did Michael Gove fuck him over, power grab?

She's cute desu.

>Brexit progresses
>Below average time for Britain
>May gets blamed for it by 2020
>Boris takes over the Tory kingdom

ah yes, this is going swimmingly

indeed

He did it to get both him and Boris out of the race in one go. No one would back Gove the backstabber after that and it cleared the path for May to take it.

All planned in advance just in case Brexit happened.

Pro-Eu. Pro-Globalism. Pro-Immigration. Pro-Surveillance. Anti-Free Speech.

Pepper ur anguses Leavecucks, this is the future you chose.

>Pro-Surveillance. Anti-Free Speech.

how is that different from any of your politicians

Good thing he's gone and the new leaders are for free movement :)

Lmao good riddance

May won't defy Brexit, she'll take her sweet time about it, but it'll happen. Conservatives know that allowing freedom of movement or continuing EU integration would force them into a coalition with UKIP come 2020. None of them want that.

Stop being sensationalist, May isn't a great candidate. But Brexit is still very much happening.

>tfw I've loved may ever since she invented snoopers charter

I'm so excited. Please kek

Rotherham 2.0 and polacks getting mad

>g gypsy families to continue

Friendly reminder that if article 50 isn't invoked before the elections, at least one of the parties (possibly both) will run on an "elect me an I will cancel Brexit" campaign and win.

She takes it to 11.

She's either authoured, or been a major supporter of every piece of Big Brother legislation for the past decade.

Aww. Pedo is running scared?

Upset you can insult politicians online anymore?

Upset that the gov will be able to moniter your iMessage between you and your dealer

>Brexit Tory screws over other Brexit Torys
>Pro EU Tory wins
>mfw

Authoritarians truly are disgusting human beings

>Conservatives will scrap freedom of movement
>Tories will fuck over The City for the benefit of the unwashed masses of UKIP

Oh you poor naive child.

They'd prefer to lose the next three elections than forever destroy their chief source of funding by failing to get the UK to remain in the EEC. Going against the working class loses them votes and elections, but they've been opposition before and no other party can challenge that (inb4 muh one MP UKIP). Going against their financers kills them as a party forever.

The only way what you want to happen will actually happen is if the EU rolls over and allows the UK to have all the benefits of the EEC with none of the obligations....go to the bookies and find out what the odds on that are.

Useful idiots like you are the ones MiniLuv will come for first.

>new leaders are for free movement :)
Lol!

Bonus wildcard option:

>Italian banks collapse under a mountain of bad debt
>Germoney says "NO BAILOUTS, ZE RULES ARE QUITE CLEAR"
>Euro tanks
>Deutsche Bank tanks
>Euro collapses
>mfw Italy, Greece, Spain and Poortugal exit the EU by default
>No EU left to "trade" with

That happens and then everyone is fucked.

more like upset Sup Forums.org will be ding dong bannu

EU collapsing would be job security for those of us in European armed forces at least.

Especially if Trump takes Murica effectively out of NATO in yurup.

>leave vote puts a pro EU Big Sister in charge
I don't have a Brendan to illustrate how the leavecucks must be feeling right now.

Butt blasted porridge wog detected

Why the fuck would you elect a pro-EU PM after voting to fucking leave the EU?

We didn't the party MPs/members elect it's leader

I feel so bad for your country right now.

Revolution when?

We bring the guns when???

JUST

You'll turn into Norway, kek. You'll be paying a fuckton to the EU, have EU laws shoved down your throat, free movement, but you don't get to vote on shit.

The Union is not for leaving.

Nothing is decided. Ms May was and probably is even now a Eurosceptic.

Brexit still means Brexit.

>Being a member of the single market is not the same as having access to the single market.
Brexiters being retarded as always.
>European Union leaders on Wednesday spelled out stark conditions for a new relationship with a departing Britain, warning that if British business wants to keep access to Europe's single market, the country must accept European workers as well.
>"If they don't want free movement, they won't have access to the single market," French President François Hollande said, adding that the City of London would no longer be able to act as a clearing house in euros.

Do you need it written in blood before you get it through your thick skull?

france24.com/en/20160629-no-access-single-market-without-freedom-movement-eu-tells-britain

You'll be out of the EU. You'll get to keep your access to the single market, EU will keep sending people your way. Oh, and you will have to pay into the EU budget just like Switzerland and Norway. And just like them you won't have any say in the making of the new EU rules you will have to obediently apply.

The UK is now a dying meme country. If May activates article 50, it's very likely we will lose scotland with ni leaving after.

At least we get happenings.

May promised to block that

What gonna do? Armed revolt? Vote in blocks?

Oh yeah. Nothing we haven't see before.

Based may will crush them

Scotland will go fucking mental if they are denied another independence referendum. NI needs a shit ton of money now as well more for a possible agricultural collapse.

The UK is too divided now, I can never imagine it getting back to normal after this.

the brightest dawn come after the darkest night

by which i mean at some point a meteor will hit the earth killing everyone.

At least Cameron is gone. All the May haters are just childless single men who masturbate to anime.

No they won't

They have no guns.
Let them riot in the cities
We will do George square 2.0 and send tanks in

All they do is make Scotland worse

>scotland

the SNP have run scotland into the ground, it can have its independence as its nothing but a financial black hole.
>massive overspend
>massive debts
>loss making heavy industry
>free education and health care
Enjoy that sweet independence with out the rest of the UK footing the bill.

I hoped wed stay united in the last referendum
Now I don't give a shit . Who gives a ahit about the Scots if they don't?

You're welcome

Scotland have already had one Indie referendum they aren't having two in this generation, that is assured and guaranteed.

What the fuck is with all these pro-may faggots laughing at other Britons on Sup Forums today?

There's been dozens with the UK flag laughing at how this has fucked us up. Who the fuck are these people?

>Who the fuck are these people?
Remainers.

Sure are salty that you middle of nowhere cucks are being checked by everyone else. Why not just have some tea or whatever you britbongs do.

Britain is in complete control. They have million of EU workers that they can bargain with, which May has already indicated she is willing to do. Either the EU accepts the deal, or they get flooded with literally millions of people who no longer have the right to be in the UK. Combine that with the fact that the EU is already collapsing and the UK has nothing to worry about.

London has fallen

The whole fucking reason I voted leave was to leave the freedom of movement shit.

Can someone please explain to me why Brits are always massively butthurt about immigrants from eastern Europe but never about the endless wave of Pakis and Arabs from outside the EU?

[THIS USER HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND IMPRISONED DUE TO HATEFUL AND INTOLERANT SPEECH ONLINE]

[KEEP IT FRIENDLY. KEEP IT SAFE. KEEP IT TOLERANT. WE CAN VIEW EVERYTHING YOU HAVE POSTED ONLINE THANKS TO THE INVESTIGATORY POWERS BILL]

Viewing or downloading extremist content is a civil criminal offence and can risk you a minimum prison sentence of 15 years (with no parole) or a fine of £100,000.

[This Has Been A Government Public Information Service Announcement]
[YOU ARE BEING WATCHED]