Are snow niggers the actual niggers of the white race?

Are snow niggers the actual niggers of the white race?

No cultural archievements at the level of greeks, italians, anglos, spaniard, turks, arabs, persians, germans, russians, chinese, japanese, incas, aztecas, malians, etiopians.

Literally no civilization before XIX century.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg
iupac.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths#Migrations_and_contact_with_Rome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgundians#Background
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandals#Origins
youtube.com/watch?v=7V_oT1_YQ58
pope-francis-con-christ.blogspot.com.co/2014/02/jesuits-transferred-marcos-gold.html
youtube.com/watch?v=df1O3Xx_bak
youtube.com/watch?v=tzgoYDHydBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers are the ones taking credit for what other people of their skin color accomplished/suffered through

leave us alone

GOTT MIT UNS

Who cares, Germanic countries are still more succesful ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kon-tiki > Ancient Greece.

>archievements
>post architecture made by germans, french and italians
wow

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg

the architectural style is dutch renaissance

Greatness isn't about who made it, but who has it.

No we're the ones with zero Nigger admixture in the current year.

>shit brought and copied from italy
>wow, we made it
wow

following that logic I can post colonial churches here and claim we wuz european and shit.

There is literally nothing wrong with being 1/4 Jewish.

>be nordics
>be the absolute creme de la creme in everything worth benchmarking
>irrelevant third-worlders try to start shit

Points for a decent try tho

here

>be 90% poverty tier 100 years ago
>we wuz developed and shit

stay mad.

CHILENO CAGON TE QUEDASTE FUERA DEL MUNDIAL.

I am Greek

Think about the statue of liberty. It speaks of american achievements, despite not being a product of such labours in and of itself.

You didn't invent civilization though.

You're only developed because of your comunists goverment with 70% income tax.

AAAAAAAAAAAAASJKASJKAJKSJAKSKAKSKJAKSJKAJ
VIRGEN
DESEMPLEADO
VIVE CON SUS PAPIS
PELADO A LOS 28 AÑOS
PEDOFILO
ZOOFILICO
ESQUIZOFRENICO
AUTISTA
GORDO
NEGRO
Y DA CONSEJOS DE INVERSION Y AMOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAASJKAJSKAJKSJKAJSKKAJSKAJKSAJKS
COMO MIERDA NO SE MATA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASJKAJSKAJKSJKAKSJAKJSKAJKSJKAJKSJAKJS

Dutch != Nord/Scandi though.

The Dutch are like a cross of Anglos and Germans. The Scandinavians are distinct.

dropping some bombs I see

>Colombia

>Colombian talking about achievements

>dutch
>italian
pls congo, why are you so insecure

>finland doesnt have any cultural achievements
uhh explain this sweetie

>Germans discovered Radon
fake news

In chemistry certain requirements are needed for it to count as a discovery. Such as being able to keep it in a stable form in a lab.

This is from iupac.org (International union of pure and applied chemestry) if you'd like to use another organization feel free.

>anglos, spaniard, turks, arabs, persians, germans, russians, chinese, japanese, incas, aztecas, malians, etiopians.
none of these have accomplished anything

>he thinks his playdoh table is near comparable what even malians have archieved
>barelly developed until XX century
>we wuz STEM and shit

what do canada produces beyond being colonized by chinese and apologizing to muslims?
Your national bird is assfucked by american eagles, just like your country is USA hat.

>post royal palace
>meanwhile 99% of his country was african tier when his grandparents were born

>retarded version of pepe
no sweetie, we have made more memes than yilauta.

>they give their castles to refugees like good cucks they are

Dude there's a high probability you are shorter than 165cm lmao

>You're only developed because of your comunists goverment with 70% income tax.
Very wrong statement. First, we don't have particularly huge taxes. Second, if you think the success of the nordic countries is because of high taxes, why do you seem to think it's bad? Do you think it's bad to be developed? Do you think you make more money than I do, or any colombian compared to a scandinavian? Third, that's not what communism involves, high taxes.

You have to go back

>congolombian still talking about achievements
We don't have a national bird, but I wouldn't expect a third world rapebabby to know any better though.

>>meanwhile 99% of his country was african tier when his grandparents were born
>>be 90% poverty tier 100 years ago
You know that extends to the whole world, yes? Every country was a lot poorer a hundred years ago. More people were in poverty. That's more and more the case the further back you go. Africa was a lot poorer then, as was all other first world nations.

>Radon was the fifth radioactive element to be discovered, in 1899 by Ernest Rutherford and Robert B. Owens
>this is coming from the German he's crediting with discovering it
Fascinating

>You're only developed because you have established, defended and sustained a prosperous and functioning system for yourselves.

Sounds like bitterness and jealousy to me senpai :D

>Niggers are the ones taking credit for what other people of their skin color accomplished/suffered through
So does that mean a sizable number of Sup Forums consist of niggers?

my dick is bigger than yours, lmao.

>goverment
>good
what a good cuck, enjoying his goverment education made by his jews.

>goose isn't the national bird of canada
It is though.

You do realize your wages are too expensive and most jobs now are moving to cheaper countries?

my grandparents were born in the 2nd world war, but i think their living standards were at least on same level as yours today.

Y después lloran porque los tratan mal...

not an argument

Here they come

You're just proving how persevering Nordic are by saying they were poor just 100 years ago.
Also im surprised Columbia even has internet.

Oh that was quick *takes your whole Empire and gets back in time for lunch*

>The GERMANIC tribe Goths

>Around 160 AD, in Central Europe, the first movements of the Migration Period were occurring, as Germanic tribes began moving south-east from their ancestral lands at the mouth of River Vistula, putting pressure on the Germanic tribes from the north and east. As a result, in episodes of Gothic and Vandal warfare Germanic tribes (Rugii, Goths, Gepids, Vandals, Burgundians, and others)[15] crossed either the lower Danube or the Black Sea, and led to the Marcomannic Wars,[16] which resulted in widespread destruction and the first invasion of what is now Italy in the Roman Empire period.[17] It has been suggested that the Goths maintained contact with southern Sweden during their migration.[18] Goths also served in the Roman military and played a limited role, e.g. Gainas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths#Migrations_and_contact_with_Rome

>The GERMANIC tribe Burgundians

>The Burgundians (Latin: Burgundiōnes, Burgundī; Old Norse: Burgundar) were a large East Germanic or Vandal tribe, or group of tribes, who lived in the area of modern Poland in the time of the Roman Empire.

>Before clear documentary evidence begins, the Burgundians may have originally emigrated from mainland Scandinavia to the Baltic island of Bornholm, and from there to the Vistula basin, in the middle of modern Poland.[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgundians#Background

I don't get him either. People are literally eating rats and drinking dirty water in his neighbor country

>The GERMANIC tribe Vandals.

>The Vandals, an East Germanic tribe or group of tribes, first appear in history as inhabiting present-day southern Poland, but later moved around Europe, successively establishing kingdoms in Spain and in North Africa in the 5th century.[1]

>The Vandals are believed to have migrated from southern Scandinavia[2][3][4] to the area between the lower Oder and Vistula somewhere in the 2nd century BC, and to have settled in Silesia from around 120 BC.[4] The earliest mention of the Vandals is from Pliny the Elder, who used the term Vandilii in a broad way to define one of the major groupings of all Germanic peoples. Tribes within this category who he mentions are the Burgundiones, Varini, Carini (otherwise unknown), and the Gutones.[14] According to the Gallaecian Christian priest, historian and theologian Paulus Orosius, the Vandals, who lived originally in Scoringa, near Stockholm, Sweden, were of the same stock as the Suiones ("Swedes") and the Goths.[15]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandals#Origins

Thats a nice castle for the 0.00001%

Corporations seek out cheap labour, of course. Part of the problem of capitalism. But it's only "most jobs" in the global sense. As in "most jobs created by scandinavia are outside of scandinavia". Unemployment here is still low, and standard and high paying jobs are continuously being created to sustain the people of our countries.

Low pop in scandinavia, and many groups were still hunters-gatherers as opposed to civilization

The only thing I can say for certainty my ancestors did was slay Muslims, so I guess thats pretty neat and worth being proud of

WE

They unironically do exhibit a nigger mindset

>''Radon was the fifth radioactive element to be discovered, in 1899 by Ernest Rutherford and Robert B. Owens,[34] after uranium, thorium, radium and polonium''
You ever notice how they're not the ones to name the five things they ''discovered''?

For example, polonium was named after Poland (because of Marie Curie)

And Thorium
>Thorium was discovered in 1829 by the Norwegian amateur mineralogist Morten Thrane Esmark and identified by the Swedish chemist Jöns Jacob Berzelius, who named it after Thor, the Norse god of thunder

The people who can keep it in a stable enviourment and reproduce the experiments are the ones who discover it and names it, because when you're doing chemistry you can often find very strange (and temporary) reactions.

>I don't get him either
There's nothing to get, he's just an autistic congolombian indio who has a tremendous inferiority complex towards the Western World.

Danish is a word used to describe the extraordinarily gay people and national language of Denmark. The Danish people call themselves Danes and they love "working" hard.
Danes suffer from the delusion that they are more civilized than the rest of the world. They all come across as nice people but deep down inside they are a society of hard-gay rapists with a desire to rid the world of women.

Can american visit the piratebay without going to jail?

Not really, the story goes like this:
After WWII, the jews used japs to steal the gold of china and korea and philiphines and use it as colateral to rebuild and develop europe (plan marshall) because they tricked the gooks that the americans will preserve their gold from japanese imperial army and that the gold will be used to develop the rest of the world, which the jews only used to develop europe from african tier ruins.

Asians are the richest nations on earth.

>Asians are the richest nations on earth.
No. Whether you go by total gdp, or per capita, they are not.

Oi fuck off, we don't want him. He can go back to being hated in

Whoa.. I am now woke. Thank you columbiabro.

>retard posting females is here

The only retard here is you d*minican. Stop namefagging and go away.

I know this seems unrealistic to you Americans but we don't have that amount of income inequality here. The castle is open to everybody and you can rent it for events. I've been to one of my friends confirmation on the castle

I feel like most latin americans are

lol someone on Sup Forums, the board who manages to be even more subhuman than Sup Forums, is calling me a retard, that's like the pot calling the kettle black

this is you telling me to go away: youtube.com/watch?v=7V_oT1_YQ58

>someone on Sup Forums, the board who manages to be even more subhuman than Sup Forums
Then what the fuck are you doing here you dumb shitskin. Get the fuck out, we're fucking full cunt.

leave him alone somali

>Don't have culture
WOW

user, the Dutch Renaissance started before the Italian Renaissance

Canadian really are the worst posters on this board. Go suck his brown dick and don't ever (you) at me ever again.

pope-francis-con-christ.blogspot.com.co/2014/02/jesuits-transferred-marcos-gold.html

my sweet summer child, the jews stole all the gold from asia.

most of the gold of asia is not found on official accounts because it was hidden after WWII.

my dick isn't the colour of shit like that of arabs/middle easterners

canadians are stealing all the gold from DR and no one is doing anything

Snow niggers should be ashamed of themselves for being so shitty.

ahahahahahahah *breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow i must have struck a nerve for you to resort to such lowly behaviour

you come from the shittiest part of the world with barely any internet, and now that you infest a first world country you can afford internet because westerners give you welfare and this is what you do with your privileges

but what can you except from non-western savages

>*laughs in Chinese*

*expect

>*looks at somalia's gdp per capita*
>so sad can't laugh without feeling like a dick
you'd think these starving niggers would be more humble, but what's that expression, you can take the nigger out of the ghetto...

somali savages sure have a chip on their shoulder: youtube.com/watch?v=df1O3Xx_bak

so easy to provoke them and let loose their subhuman behaviour

>you come from the shittiest part of the world with barely any internet
Come on now, England isn't THAT bad. You know what, you're right. That was a pretty shitty thing to do mate. I apologise...
...and I take it back, fuck you're one uppity cunt. Mate, you're a literal nigger, I don't know why or how you have a superiority complex but you ought to be humble considering fucking Sudan has a higher GDP than the Dominican Republic.

>fucking Sudan has a higher GDP than the Dominican Republic.
I take that back. I misread one of the lists BUT the point still stands since another African nation can take it's place: Seychelles. Seychelles is at 45 while the Dominican Republic is 77.

i should now better than to provoke savage niggers, you guys have such a chip on your shoulder you have low impulse control and you go to far

you're the uppity nigger, you're like these: youtube.com/watch?v=tzgoYDHydBs

there's a line and you just fucking crossed it

>sudan has a higher gdp than dominican republic
lel

DR (left), sudan (right)

Yes I misread. Also, I just told you I'm English so I don't know why you continue to assume I'm Somali. Must be your low IQ. The point still stands my uppity brown friend. This will be your last (you).

>incas, aztecas
lmao

Somalis have a billion more contributions to humanity than these wh*te sandniggers.

post your hand with a timestamp

*snowniggers, my mistake. They're very similar in worthlessness.

whatever, all north african countries have a lower gdp per capita than dominican republic, so does south africa and all countries in the horn of africa

nah, they've only been houseniggers of arabs, that's it

that's not even me btw, i have no idea who that is, i just called out your shitty behaviour

>Shitting on finnish education
Jesus fuck you are stupid.

>94 replies to this shit
what a garbage board

this board is fucking full of nigger lovers, look at how these rabid nigger lovers defend niggers and go as low as possible to defend them from anyone who insults them lel

this board is just retarded off-topic threads and retarded general

it's like a online adult day care center for downies and other useless human garbage

they were always subhuman, dont know why people are just now realizing this.
MEDITERRANEAN MASTER FUCK.

Why do you keep hating a very significant portion of your own DNA? FFS you're probably that mulatto guy on TheApricity from 3 years ago who was surprised to find out how black you are.
We get it Haiti is a shithole and no one denies it, but at the end of the day you're both mulatto countries, yours just has better management it seems