The Invitation

Fuck, this was good.

a good b-movie

what makes it a b-movie? the good script?

You're kidding, right? This movie was trash.

absolutely, i think it is one of the most underrated film of the last five years. But it's better to watch it with no information, so leave this thread if you haven't watch it

>MOOOOM! NO CGI!!?!?!!

b-movies are usually movies with only one or two good ideas, low budget, and a huge amount of padding.

Its an underrated masterpiece if you ask me

too fucking predictable

Why? They make it obvious very early on exactly how it's going to end.

no one would expected a happy end with a dead child involved, moron

no, it wasn't

The movie was alright but the ending really sealed the deal

I got goosebumps from that last ominous shot

I liked the movie too... but what was the point of the ending? Oooh, it's happening everywhere!!! Nothing in the story led me to believe that it would be happening anywhere except in this one house. Perhaps I missed something, but I felt it cheapened the entire movie.

The focus is on the character, the suspense comes second.

>Nothing in the story led me to believe that it would be happening anywhere except in this one house
maybe it was the cult they were in. what do you think?

That was the interesting part. You assume that the events happening in the house are only happening there and that it's just an isolated incident. The ending drops the bomb that it's happening everywhere that night and that it's a cult behind the curtains that have ultimately convinced all of these people to do off their friends/loved ones to save them.

i think it shows that the whole LA upper class is a part of the cult

How did he know the wine was poisoned?

hipster hivemind

>will runs over a coyote
>It's not dead yet, it's in pain, so he has to end it's suffering

Pottery

>happy end
kek

>Nothing in the story led me to believe that it would be happening anywhere except in this one house.
Why should it?

he got scared. movies should not scare people.

>the suspense comes second
or sometimes not at all