What's her endgame?

What's her endgame?

to fulfill THE PROPHECY
holy shit this story is poo

To support her husband while he gains power in Washington.

isn't the prophecy her dying??

why isnt the season starting til july when every other one has started in april

they filmed it later in the year because it's supposed to be winter in the show now, they wanted the weather to match

When I hear the word 'prophecy', that's when I reach for my revolver.

To marry Daenerys, get dragon and fight White Walkers. Then she will realize how awesome North is and will be Queen of North while Daenerys will be Queen of South.

She litterally has none, and she's supposed to be way over her head.
But given the WOMYNSTRONK of the last season, I really don't know now.

To defeat the patriarchy by becoming the patriarchy

To be a LOOSE CANNON.

>long 20 min scene of Dany claiming Cersei's south

I'd watch it

MOMMY

In the books Cersei begins having hot lesbian sex with some random Myrish woman at court. I really hope the tv show has time to sneak this scene in.

>>>Do what you will.’ Taena’s hair was as black as Robert’s, even down there between her legs, and when Cersei touched her there she found her hair all sopping wet…. ‘Please,’ the Myrish woman said, ‘go on, my queen. Do as you will with me. I’m yours.’ But it was no good. She could not feel it, whatever Robert felt on the nights he took her. There was no pleasure in it, not for her. For Taena, yes…. The queen slid a finger into that Myrish swamp, then another, moving them in and out…. She wanted to see if it would be as easy with a woman as it had always been with Robert…, she thought, slipping a third finger into Myr.

You know there is general for GoT tourists.

>the queen slid a finger in to that myrish swamp
Everytime someone posts quotes from the book it's always such cringey shit

Most anti-feminist character in the show.

>encouraging general cancer

Wut

No one wants GoT posts.

How?

She hates being a woman.