Im 20, and i'm constantly surrounded by stupidity of my generation. I am to blame too...

Im 20, and i'm constantly surrounded by stupidity of my generation. I am to blame too, I was obsessed with nigger music and drugs and partying. Got redpilled and swole and now looking back and around me , its so fucked up how brainwashed everyone is. We are literally at the worst of times in the world and its going to crash soon but everyone is blinded by the media and mind fogging music. What the fuck do we do? Seriously, part of me just wants to go back to being a normie but its almost impossible without falling into depression. Why the fuck don't we all group the fuck up and or start a movement instead of shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSztLD2DesQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

make youtube videos and post your thoughts
stop being a pussy and talk to people around you
BREAK THEIR CONDITIONING
get so good at public speaking & debate that you inspire people to join you

I should, and I will. I just feel alone out in the real world. Only people who share the same ideologies are you guys. There are probably a lot more people who feel the same , but I need to speak up like you said

all else would be just echo-chamber masturbation, I'm convinced that folks aren't really exposed to any nuanced information or points of view because GOOGLEFACEBOOK and MSM largely can control the spread of info and keep people in tiny cyber ghettos where they don't know anything else except the SJW agenda

Talk to people about your beliefs but never go full 1488 GAS THE KIKES, of course. Giving normies snippets of statistics here and there will help them gravitate towards the truth on their own. People dont like feeling like theyre being manipulated so they must arrive to the redpill by their own volition.

ignore all this meaningless social bullshit. earn mad stacks of money and laugh at the peasants negroes on twitter.

You are not alone

Look you're young and it's good that you're seeing the bullshit, but try to remember to enjoy your life. I didn't come here until I was 28 or 29. I'm 32 now and losing my sanity.

You don't wanna lose your sanity at 20. Also don't reveal your power levels yet. Wait for the sign from older men such as myself that the time is ready. For now you really need to protect yourself and your future.

The greatest blow you can deal to these leftist kike faggots is to be successful, marry a nice white girl, and pop out a few good looking, smart white children.

Holy shit that's edgy

Easy times made people careless weak and soft.

At least enjoy the fact that it's still possible for you to find a loved one and create a family. Not everyone has that option.

>music
Bro I haven't listened to top 40 in like 10 years and I still go to music festivals. I don't even know what mainstream is any more. My room mate is constantly blasting various "dub" genres and "trap" and tells me his music taste is superior to 99% of his friends. Then he locks himself in his room all weekend and streams Netflix while binging on take-out. I feel like I already live in Zombie Land.

I am too deep in the rabbit hole already. But I still enjoy my life, I had a great childhood as well. But there is that other half of me inside that is preparing to leave humanity behind and keep the white race moving forward.

How man? How can you not agree. You're here with us

This is the best sculpture ever.

Don't go full retard and try to slowly redpill people.

Almost all my friends are redpilled (consirvative/liberatarian right) and we absorb others because when they are not in the majority they will listen to you instead of just yelling (few exceptions though, some cases are hopeless).

been here since I was in grade 8, now I'm 23. Don't reveal your power level, build wealth education and status, one day you'll need it to keep these insane harpies and their pet niggers at bay.

This is literally 80% of the millennial generation, its a fucking problem.

I know how you feel bro 22 years young but I feel as if im 97 years old. Sometimes I forget how good I have it tho. Good gf great family awesome friends. Just hang in there bud and have some fun. I know some days are hard to deal with but just sleep well friend

literally just convert people, if they are all so stupid and you are much greater, your words should be persuasive and you can recruit those bitches

See i'm only 20, and I know a good amount of information. But I usually keep my mouth shut because I still have a lot to learn and I still live with my parents. So I need to shut the fuck up and read more, work out even more and get rich.

Vote Trump

I'm surrounded by niggers and spics. I guess I was redpilled at a young age always being around them. There are no friends to be made in my city. What must a white man do to be free

A white family of 4 moves out of my neighborhood and a spic family of 9 will move in, there is no escape

What's that book whose subject is a monk's reflections on the slow motion fall of the Roman Empire? I want to say it's Boethius' Consolation of Philosophy, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, read that. This isn't the first time in history that prosperity has lead to degeneracy and societal implosion and it won't be the last. Just get try to be a good person and get /comfy/as you wait for the fireworks to start.

18 year old new fag here. I've been seeing this shit since last year;there is no returning from this. Debating and arguments won't do shit when there are few that see the value in it. The only way to stop this shit storm is to take back our authority from the Sjw education leaders and teach philosophy and self responsibility.

i was mr white gangsta and sheeiit too i was all about that oooga booga music i took a redpill and seen the Degeneracy of my past now all i wan't is a race war to fix this plural society

Rise above it. The West will fall but you won't.

You'll stand and you'll still be standing when the time comes to rebuild.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSztLD2DesQ

Start by giving red pills out slowly. Debate politely with facts and statistics. Sometimes you won't be able to convince people because they are sjw and or stupid, they will learn first hand and get the red pill in a painful way eventually. Keep your head up high it's not the end of the wolrd. Strong civilizations don't survive strong people do. Be that person. Eat good work out be healthy, read red pilled books have hobbies pick up a trade for fun aside from your carrer.

Learn to camp and be outside in nature because if shtf you want to be able to survive something the city dwelling normies won't be able to do

Check em. Also learn to use fire arms so you can protect your self

>everybody else is so ignorant
>they don't browse Sup Forums like me
Get over yourself kid, people aren't dumb they are just lazy. most people don't care about politics until it affects them. Things aren't bad enough yet but they're starts to get there

Whose responsibility is it to learn how to swim?

If you don't care about politics, you're dumb. Everything about politics will affect you sooner or later; anyone with a common sense of knowledge would know that.

Stop caring. Shitposting on Sup Forums, even if it's often entertaining and informative, is not the way. Think local not global, think about your family,your brothers, your pack, the stuff you're able to influence. You're young and you will learn a lot until you're an old fart. And get out of the "everyone is a sheep but me" phase just because you stopped listening to gangsta rap.

yes

This. The more you refuse to stand up to loudmouth liberals, the more everyone else like you thinks they're wrong.
Always stay calm, consider your words, remember that they are intentionally trying to obfuscate, misdirect, and infuriate you. Regardless of how the liberals feel, debates are about convincing your crowd that you are right, not about sikk burns.

our parents cannot teach us what they do not know. culture is the ecology of mind.

I didn't want it to seem like this when I posted this. But I understand why it seems selfish and attention getty. That wasn't the purpose, but rather I am just sick of this world rn and had to post something in anger lol

>Why the fuck don't we all group the fuck up and or start a movement instead of shitposting
Because Sup Forums is just a place for slacktivists.

Pretty much this.
Better to get redpilled at a later age.
Someone younger might do something stupid.

>20
>millennial
You're Gen Z, which is even WORSE than millennials

Millennials are not gen z

this

Its hard to be taken seriously being a Z

This

>Still living with my parents
Why?

>mfw born '94
dodged a fucking bullet there lads, am I glad of it too

check out santos bonnaci

>Then he locks himself in his room all weekend and streams Netflix while binging on take-out.
Wait, normies do this? I thought I was r9k-tier for never going outside and socializing.

There's no purpose in anything that is happening in this shithole of a planet. Keep your head down and hope you wont die in a stupid way.

Idiot.

They won't let the system crash, they will just send us off to war or something.

I wish I had seen this 5 years ago. I would stilñ have irl friends.

"Ride the Tiger"

You're 20, you know nothing bout the world.

I know faggot thats why I posted I keep my mouth shout and continue to do research and read. Fucking kike

The funny thing is near the end times, by that i mean when in the West, everyone is too frustrated from all this bullshit that is happening. We'll get a new leader. Only some of us realize how messed up this world is in which we are living right now. In the history, it will be something among these lines 'On the rise of social media and feminism when millions of marriages failed miserably. We just have to wait, we don't get great leaders and many followers until when we are on the edge.