I just got into a fight with a Charger fan here at Stub Hub. AMA

Get the fuck out of my city, you pieces of shit. You can't talk about LA without the Raiders

Please kick their fucking ass.

t. Sean McDermott

ICE
C
E

Lakers
Dodgers
Raiders

The Raiders aren't LA's anymore faggot

CHI

>I just got into a fight with the Charger fan here at Stub Hub

FTFY

Yeah, then why do we have HFA at Stub Hub right now? Name other teams who can do that?

Everyone over the age of 35 thinks of LA when they think of the Raiders you dumb faggot. Someone is guaranteed dying at the game today, and it won't be one of us. This is what the NFL wanted.

>I Just jumped a charger fan here at stubhub
paco dont lie mexicans can't fight even against other mexicans

Go back to whatever third world central american shithole you came from

every team had homefield advantage against the chargers at stubhub

someone tell that the mexicans

Enjoy your 6-10 record

The BILLS FANS outnumbered Chargers fans at Stubhub. Broncos and Chiefs too. The only team the Chargers have played where they had an advantage was against the Browns.

Don't flatter yourself.

>I just got into a pathetic argument and then we threw some haymakers before getting broken up

literally every amerilard handegg """""""""fight"""""""""" ever

They're Vegas's you dumb fuck

Vegas is basically Los Angeles

Enjoy being in a city that fucking hates you, Charger faggot.

Yeah when he was convulsing on the ground, I'm sure that was a haymaker, you piece of shit.

Not the same as the Raiders - the Raiders dominance at Stub Hub is nothing like the other teams.

LA isn't some fairweather shithole that jumps on the nearest winning team - we're loyal to the Raiders, Lakers and Dodgers.

>start in Oakland
>move to LA for all of 13 seasons before going back to Oakland
>hurr they're LA's team

>LA isn't some fairweather shithole that jumps on the nearest winning team

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Vegas is LITERALLY Los Angeles. Vegas is considered a suburb of the Los Angeles (aka Southern Califonia) metroplex.

reminder Las Vegas will never be the same after the massacre and all the heightened security and invasion of privacy will kill Vegas and castrate the Raiders "image" to stop dumb fans like OP doing shit like this then they get to nevada

>mfw im the security gueard who kicked op's raiders ass
That ass grope was on purpose too holmes

>LA isn't some fairweather shithole

Probably bait but good bait, m8

>This level of Los Angelean delusion

Fuck me, we could be talking about Miami, Oklahoma and you'd call it a "far east side agricultural community of Los Angeles".

newfag

seeing raiderfags in california is like seeing the dinosaurs before the meteor hit, except the dinosaurs didn't know what was going to hit them lel

Those 13 seasons defined the NFL more than anything they did in Oakland, you stupid faggot. They won 3 SBs in LA. When they win a SB in Vegas, the parade will be in Vegas AND LA, don't lie to yourselves.

Find me an Angeleno to dispute the fact that the Raiders are LA's team, more people care about the Raiders than Dodgers and are equal to the Lakers.

That's right, you can't prove it

newfig

Except thousands upon thousands of people commute between Vegas and LA every weekend, you dumbfuck

Raiders are bigger in Cali than the other 3 loser teams combined. We have more championships than the 49ers, Chargers and Rams and way more fans. I have seen Raider fans everywhere between Eureka and El Centro.

>a 3+ hour drive is a suburb
yeah im sure people just commute back and forth from one to the other for work all the time like its nothing

these tears are delicious

>We have more championships than the 49ers

Just like Philadelphia is a suburb of New York, Vegas is a suburb of LA. Deal with it.

>>thousands upon thousands of people commute between Vegas and LA every weekend, you dumbfuck
>i think this is what constitutes something a suburb of something
fuck off retard

We definitely have more fans than the Whiners. Fuck NorCal. Only faggots live or work there.

Charger faggots should move there - maybe Oakland will give them an actual HFA

>mfw should have bought a ticket only to call ICE while at the game

Since your a Raiders fan ill assume you beat him up, those Raider fans are based

>Yeah when he was convulsing on the ground, I'm sure that was a haymaker, you piece of shit.

kek, did you fap to that fantasy too you faggot little larper

if you get a pdf of mein kampf and do a find and replace swapping Jews with raider fans, it makes a lot more sense.

Things that never happened, the thread.

>They won 3 SBs in LA.
nope

underrated

What are you going to do when the Raiders move to Vegas, you dumb nigger?

I'm about to mob out to Pasadena w/ the homies to start sum shot with some pussy ass, wh*Te Rams fans. Wish me luck bros.

I've seen so many raider fans get their asses handed to them. The only time raiders scum win fights is by ganging up or cheap shots. You can't fight for shit fag.

4 hours away.

>implying the parade won't travel from vegas to LA

Dude, Vegas is practically a suburb.

Stay salty you Neanderthal. Leave it to you guys to start a fight when things aren’t going your way. Typical nigger mentality.

>They won 3 SBs in LA.
>2 in oakland 1 in los fagales
I know its b8 but fuck LA, havent done shit there like in Oakland. Socal fags are fucking roaches

Where you from ese?!

Why do raider fans instantly cum when there is a rumor or a mention of Jon Gruden?