Daily reminder

Daily reminder

The first redpill to ever take is to hate America, the American race and everything American.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=jKbEaZ-Jnws
thereligionofpeace.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ostdeutscher Untermensch, deine Oma wurde von Vladi vergewltigt. Und wenn du ein eingewanderter Vladi bist, deine Urururururururoma wurde von Mongolen vergewaltigt. So oder so, verpiss dich ganz schnell zurück nach Sibirien.

>That flag
>That post

Either you're a white liberal german who has been ficki fickied by Ahmed and have decided to go to an anonymous image board to shill against the greatest country on earth or you're Ahmed. Either way you're opinion is about as relevant as your military.

Don't be jealous, Hans. You could catch up if you tried.

You just need to step up senpai, not our fault our k/d ratio is better than yours. Git gud

Daily reminder to hate the eternal kruat

It's been his goal for eternity to destroy earopean civilization

Because Germany hasn't killed their fair share of jews, right? Sorry you're not american bro, can't help it you're stuck in a shit hole

S A V A G E

Although I'd guess he's just a fisherman trying to get (You)'s.

It's pretty short sighted to blame Americans for all the shit their politicians and corporations have done. Most of it's done in complete secrecy and their news outlets are basically filled with corporate filled propaganda.

I'd say all it takes is a few good hacker or a whistle blowers at the top to fix the US politics.

>82 million Native Americans

I like how this number keeps going up. Next year it will be 120 million. You know, even though they had nearly no agricultural system that could provide food for millions of people.

fuck amerifats.
can't wait to kill them and slit their throats

>American is a ethnicity
U WOT

Top kek

Ha, you post this as if its a bad thing.

fuck amerifats.
can't wait to kill them

Where does Latin America invasions fall? Enemies by US in war?

RARE
Had to google your shitty irrelevant country nigger

There's a third option: he's a buttblasted russian on a proxy or working abroad.

Be Germany
>get everyone in country to follow one guy
>send armies all of Europe
>goal to eliminate all Jews
>only kill 6 million
>leader kills himself

Sounds like you are jealous we can get the job done

Meine Güte beruhig dich doch. Ist doch nicht so schlimm wenn er die Amis nicht mag. Warum kümmert dich das?

Don't worry we are equally disappointed that you failed to keep up

>killing people is a bad thing
lol, o boy

is there anything were not the best at?

Nigger, do they even have boats where you come from or are you all afraid of the water still?

>germany
>this entire post

Are you saying we shouldn't be proud of those numbers?

>Implying Hitler killed himself and wasn't just executed by the russians

By that logic all of the world has blood of some description on their hands

we should just stop existing to repent for the sins of our ancestors

Any ameribros here than can explain why I don't feel anything when other countries insult the US? I know I should be angry, but I don't.

Not bad, America. Your mudslime count could use some improvement though.

If the russians killed Hitler he'd be on display before he was even properly dead.

And we'd be hearing about it all the fucking time.

>id
>GOD

>American race

>82 million natives

82 mil natives? whats the source on this

They are venting their frustration because of muhammad invasion or they are just jealous because they dont live in a 1st world country. I guess i cant really blame them.

يجب أن انتقم الإسلام .

90% of Natives died from disease within 100 years of Columbus. USA didn't even exist.

Also, Germany WWII 60,000.000. And those were mostly whites, so that's like ten times as bad.

>we should just stop existing to repent for the sins of our ancestors

sounds exactly like what the germans are doing now

Because you're not stupid enough to fall for foreigner b8. Congrats bro. Also nobody on the planet would take Germany a advice on anything nation related. 90% of Germans hate being German.

>implying there were ever 82 million native Americans

We are not done yet.

>kraut forever pissed that they don't have anywhere near that many kills

In all fairness to Germans, the world won't miss them.

I'm aways amused by the blind hatred of europeans

non country

Cool story bro, hey didn't you guys try take over the world twice? Wonder how many millions died because of you guys.

>Also dipshit that native American stat is bullshit most of them died by plague you colossal faggot.

>greatest country on earth
lol

that's all the natives in north america who died being attributed to the USA.

which is a crock of shit. personally, i believe that this land is still legally owned by the remnants of the tribes since we've never honored a single treaty.

but we only killed a fraction of them. it's all bullshit.

Damn Only 80 million more to beat high score.

If a 3 year old calls you a dummy, are you truly offended or just dismissive of their opinion?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

What? You mean the most powerful nation on earth kills those who threaten its people and interests? I am now a #yuropoor

Jew lies!

>Either way you're opinion is about as relevant as your military.
HOLY FUCK

Fuck off, Achmed. You're just jealous of our kill count.

You wish you could bomb us as efficient as we slaughter minorities.

Is there even a problem here?

>The US killed African slaves
>The US killed all the Native Americans
>The US committed all murder happening within its borders

Erst Post besten Post

quads for dead sandniggers

1 post by this ID.

Fuck OP and fuck this thread.

reroll

>all these salty 60%ers itt

There were never even 82 mil natives alive.

>hate America
youtube.com/watch?v=jKbEaZ-Jnws

Hating America even has a good beat.

True. Pic related

ok 1 more

Too good

USA
>Be the most powerful nation in the world
>make war against poor asians with outdated military equipment, no shoes and rice as food
>get totally raped

so you're aware of our kill count and still want to fuck around? not so smart.

thereligionofpeace.com/

Lowest average IQ IN THE WORLD
THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD

>Sounds like you are jealous we can get the job done
By "get the job done" you mean "get owned by jews"?

>82 million indians

lel. Do people honestly believe this? Yeah, a bunch of hunter-gatherers who didn't even build actual cities apparently still had a population 1/4th the size of modern america. A number that was only surpassed by us in the 20th century.

Kill yourself, jew.

The goal wasn't to beat them. It was to slow down the Red menace as long as possible (domino effect)

You are racist.

why are you so angry little polish man

We can say the same for Adolf then.

Probably because he's an alcoholic working 50 hours a week in a shitty factory, and lives in a commie block.

it's like a little kid trying to punch you
just put your hand on his head and watch him swing

Not really. Hitler wasn't trying to slow down the spread of a political ideology, he was just aggressively expanding.

>get totally raped

This shows you know absolutely nothing about the conflict.

Comparing Vietnam to operation Barbarossa is beyond ridiculous

It's for the same reason you laugh when a small child punches you in the arm

Fuck off merkel

>Native Americans: 82 million+

That picture is only off by 82 million or so; a swing and a miss.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres

You might want to add about 1 million more (estimated) by Operation Condor

HELL YEAH

I have never said Op.Barbarossa. Keep proyecting.

He used the political argument (fight against communism) to move german people against commies.

>we killed lots of chinks

but u lost, germans killed millions of slavs but they lost. is the same shit

>proud to be a puppet

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...
These people are claiming the USA was supporting a population as big as China at the time despite China having large areas being farmed, having far more tech, domesticated animals that could be use for useful work, better and more varied plants, and in general being millenia ahead of them?

Why are the nukes being double counted?

How do you turn a few hundred thousand slaves into eight million dead if the slave population grew? Are you just counting anyone black that died in that time period?

What the fuck are these numbers, even.

yeah except most of those happened before any of us were born and none of us were responsible for them. you could say the same thing about germany for ww1 and ww2 so fuck off and go eat some doner

Not at all. The growth of German hatred of communist and Jews that allowed the Nazis to get to power comes from the revolution of 1919.

Also, >implying free one way helicopter rides for commies was wrong

Not one million native americans lived in this country it was 170,000 + 330,000 for fire fireboming we never killed a million muslims wat the actual fuck? We never killed 8 million negros they killed each other like they already today. All gang related murders and finally illegal immigrants wettbacks be wettbacks why even bother counting?

spbp