So user. What exactly do you do in your freetime?

>So user. What exactly do you do in your freetime?

>hang out in the uni bar
>attend the uni historical society
>read
>house renovations
>take my grandmother thrift shopping
>watch amateur historians on youtube
plenty of ways to spend free time outside of Sup Forums phamalam

i have discussions about current affairs and cultural differences with people all around the world utilizing the internet

Lucky normie your parents dont make you work

I play videogames, I watch anime, I watch youtube and i also jerk off

i work in the summers and live modestly off of those earnings while staying in my aunt's home for rent free
plus my uni is under 4k/yr tuition so it's definitely tolerable

What the FUCK reeeeeeeeee

>smoke spliffos
>study languages

it's not a McGill or anything but it's at least mid tier
it's just that it's a "public university" (subsidized by gov't) so it's relatively cheap
living without rent here is definitely one thing im grateful for, couldn't afford to not have a job here if i was paying rent

Fuckin normies man I swear to god.

Read
Shitpost
Further getting depressed by watching political discussions, debates or other kind of videos about the utter state of the country, continent or the world

I work 13 hours a day so I don't really have much free time.

But if I do I'm drinking or playing vidya and listening to music

wew m8, it's just east coast life 2bh
everything's relatively cheaper out here other than groceries
pic related, a comfy home in a secluded neighbourhood next to a lake and backed onto a forest, about a 5 min drive from downtown st john's

I fucking work for a living because I'm not a mamas boy that lives at home for free and takes 2 classes a semester and works a part time job and mommy pays for my gas food rent clothes

How can I do the same

I want to also go to university I live in Ontario im tired of being a wagecuck

My only free time is on my short breaks from studying or working. Kinda sux

Do you guys ever get jealous of people who dont have to work? Working is such a scam

both UNB and MUN are very subsidized universities in cities where cost to rent are pretty cheap, especially with roommates
people are generally more social out east, so it would be easy to make friends, and i very much recommend you do
in newfoundland, debt forgiveness for student loans is very common so i wouldn't fret about if you have to take a loan or two
but grab a part time job, maybe only 16hrs/week just to keep up with expenditures and if you have no one supporting you

but for either newfoundland or NB, be prepared for the worst winters of your life, a canoe flew a second story bedroom window in st john's last winter

>I take care of my grandparents
>I wish I didn't have to do this, I fucking hate old people
>But if I want to live out my dream of NEETdom I'll need them to leave me their estate
>[spoiler]It's working, I have to split it with my cousins, but my parents,
aunts and uncles are totally out of the will[/spoiler]
Obv the last three are internalized.

No. I fucking love working. I'm making money, which will allow me to accomplish my goals. Why would I be jealous of people who have no money and no way to fulfil their dreams?

Okay this sounds good. Isn't the job situation kind of rough though?

full-time career work is rare unless you're in an unsaturated field, but part time can be found, especially at the beginning of the academic year (summer students fucking off from work)

I enjoy going to work actually because its very boring and 90% of the time i shitpost on different boards.
I do what i would do at home but get paid for it, only masturbation happens on the toilet cause it would be weirdin the middle of the office. All my colleagues complain about work cause its so boring and they have social lifes.

Maybe it's just because I have a slave job and my parents make me pay for everything almost...

Rare does not sound good. I want to study finance or computer science are those universities even any good

I read about war.

business - yeah, it's a fairly decent department
we even offer international business, which sometimes involves a semester in our campus in england (harlow)
comp sci - not so much, i mean it isn't terrible but there's nothing special
education, medicine and some of the humanities are our best programs

I looked at the average co op salaries at memorial and it doesn't seem half bad

yeah it isn't bad
also, if you're in the mood for college programs, our base college tuition is only 861 bucks per semester, more depending on if your program requires a fair bit of materials like biotech or industrial trades

Dont you have to pay property taxes?

Video games.
Thats literally all ive been doing for 7 years now. I dont even know how to talk to people anymore

Hi user, how are you today?

Dont do this to me

Wow does not seem bad desu. Why does no one want to live in those provinces then

Vidya and Shitpost.

Yes, but they're leaving me quite a sum in liquid as well, worse case scenario I'm a licensed HVAC tech, Pharmacy tech and Armed guard. If I absolutely have to I will find a job, part time of course.

what do you do for a living?

same here man, I don't do much but feels bad.. feel like I could lose this opportunity but they don't have much of a requirement for me here.

Shitpost, biking and watch animeme, all at the same time

>Why does no one want to live in those provinces then
the shock of shutting down the newfoundland fishery in the 90's sent a lot of people fleeing west, including my parents
the slow recovery is frustrating for young people, so they move out west, or do seasonal work out there while staying here
the problem is that there are a lot of under-educated people without any post-secondary specialization here, and the job market requires higher competition these days
motivating post-secondary education is a major reason for the subsidization, another being that they just want to retain young people to offset the old demographic of the province

Honestly does not sound too senpai but id definitely have to compare it with my other options in Ontario. Good to know those are good options for schooling though