Saints @ Bucs Rematch Edition Official Gamethread #1

Do we really expect a different outcome the second time around?

Other urls found in this thread:

buffstream.com/watch/nfl-16.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

realistically, who is finna win this

Fuck the Panthers desu

Saints all the way!

4-12.

Home sweet home.

who is ready for a 4-12 season lads

Who dat. Here, have a Brees pape.

Bucs can sometimes give the Saints trouble. Depend on what Winston shows up today.

What's your outlook for next season?

On paper, the Saints win 19 out of 20 times.

I'll be watching nervously. Over the years, Saints vs Bucs in Tampa Bay gets a little weird and off-script.

Our whole division is dirty. I love the rivalries. Very tough division this year and I hope it keeps up next year.

IDK i am kind of afraid winston may loose his fucking mind in the off season and completely fuck us then all we get is Ryan Fitzmagic shows

also before the game starts bucs bros what happened to Josh Freeman?

I will be highly disappointed if Sean Payton did not instruct every single Saints defensive player to say the most fucked up things possible to Winston to get him to lose his shit on the field.

Why has every Bucs game ended with a botched field goal attempt?

Like trade a first round pic for someone who can all, jfc

please blow out the bucs so panthers will put in their backups

Let’s wrap the South up eh?

Sorry, going to be a tight game and the Bucs are going to lose on a botched game-tying field goal.

Tampon bay

BASED Bucs

btw any streams

YEAHHHH BUCS BROS WE DOING THIS

don't get too excited.

buffstream.com/watch/nfl-16.php

FUCK YOU

told you.

HE IS A GOD

Nah. Don't worry. They'll have an opportunity to win the game late but they'll shot themselves in the foot instead.

But at least they won't fuck up their draft position. Besides I hate the Panthers more than I hate the Saints.

>gets cheap shotted
>pulls off buttception a week later

Why are Aints manlets so based?

>Kamara

if it's any consolation, i hate the bucs the least out of any other nfcs team. Now I don't *like* the bucs, but I don't really hate them either, I'm just indifferent.

Fuck the Falcons and fuck the Panthers.

I love Kamara

Second week in a row that special teams surrenders a kick return for a TD.

Hahahahahahaha
>bucs

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAAHAHAA

thanks buddy

S U C C

Who are we hoping to draft bucsbros?

The Panthers aint so bad guys.

They talked more shit this season than any other team.

Same stream I'm watching
>waves

Cam is insufferable. Fans are annoying. I hate that stupid "Sweet Caroline" song too.

at least you guys still have the bolts

If we can all agree on one simple thing, The Failcunts are the worst. That I think we can all be united behind.

Lol busc

Goddamnit Saints. Obviously the Scams are gonna choke so you need to pull this off

Wow, they finally picked it that time. He almost threw 2 picks in the first drive too, and they almost fumbled it before on the last drive, kek. Brees hasn't even been on the field until now.

All I wanted from this game was for Jameis to look as good as he did the last couple weeks but he already looks like shit

Thank you based Williams

>Williams picks it off
>nearly picked 2 off on first drive
>Kamara ran a kick return for a TD

Feels good, knowing the only real hole so far in this game is PJ Williams.

49ers up 10-0 so we may wrap up #3 w/ win

You had to know this was going to happen. This team play competently long enough to give you hope, just so they can take it away.

At least it's almost over.

So Saints fans, who you guys want to face in the divisional? I feel like the Rams are playing 4D chess, resting their starters so they can host Carolina and potentially win and go to Philly as the 4th seed, so long as the Saints win vs. Seacucks / Failcucks.

Honestly, as much as I think the Vikings are a harder team to beat, I think the Saints would perform better in Minnesota vs. in a freezing cold Philly in winter. Minnesota is at least a dome.

based Thomas.

DRAGON spotted.

We beat the Vikings in 2009 to go to the Owl so it is only right we go through the same path.

I'd love to have a Dome crowd fired the fuck up for Seahawks. Second choice is Panthers.

I'd be sweating bullets all week if they had the Falcons a 3rd time in 5 weeks desu lad

Also the road to Minnesota goes thru Minnesota so might as well get that matchup over with sooner than later

Holy shit that was an amazing catch

What happened to Fleener?

Don’t forget there’s also revenge factor for that week 1 ass thrashing. Honestly, though, the Iggles look like shit, so I really wouldn’t care about conditions unless it was a snowstorm.

Fitzpatrick or Chubb hopefully, though I expect an overhaul of the defensive staff in the offseason so at this point all I can really say is best defensive player available.

I think the Rasm scare me the most.

Concussed into the shadow realm

Bitchin' Kamara

Saints didn't even play THAT bad in week 1 vs. Minnesota. They just failed to get into the red zone / convert third downs and had to kick field goals every single damn drive. If they had converted just 2 of those fgs the game would have been entirely different.

Same here. I have nightmares of that Rasms game to this day

If the Rams lose today and Saints win, assuming Rams beat eagles and Saints win WC and beat Vikings, they will play Rams in the superdome, so there's that at least.

I really don’t consider anything before the Peterson trade to be relevant to the Saints season anyways, but I just thought I’d point it out.

damn she thiqq

Thicc

I had already completely forgotten Peterson even played for the Saints this season. Man, wasn't even that long ago.
It's hilarious because I remember the week after they traded him to Arizona, he had a decent game there and has since faded into complete obscurity as Arizona has sucked ass. So many people were saying Saints made a mistake too, and were under-utilizing Peterson or some shit like that, kek.

Damn, Onyemata just flattened him.

>CLOSELINED

Is she ok?

Yeah I want to see more of her but have no idea what her name is.

I see you Chris Harris

I want to see the Seacucks in the dome so badly. After all the postseason bullshit the Saints have been through over the years with Shittatle, we NEED revenge against those fucks. Too bad they're already choking vs. a shit cardinlels team.

She'll be fine

Well is Brett Favre's daughter, Brittany.

Also what's been up, it's the 370Z bro from a few weeks ago. I made this bread. You and Mustang were chatting after a game.

Thanks for the bread. Went to Baton Rouge, ate too much, drank way too much, now I'm back in Houston.

>3 games are all on commercial
Really starting to annoy me

Don't worry they'll comeback.

I really hope so. It would be the first time I would be thrilled to see them in the postseason.

Nice, I still wanna race that Marrero Mustang. I just made some fire jambalaya yesterday and had some friends over, and today getting lit for the game and New Years.

they couldn't have chosen an uglier girl for that visa commercial?

winston will throw another pick

HAVING FUN MAGGLE

I love that webm. Hated the end of the game tho.
I may have to make some jambalaya tomorrow. Good weather for it.

Why is Scam playing so shit

i was thinking the same exact thing, fuck that thing looked like an orc

Is Evans the blood sacrifice? The dome has not been thirsty the last few weeks.

Probably the best ball Jameis will throw today and it's dropped.

Is it possible for both Panties and Failcons to lose?

Nah. Evans will be fine. He does this every game and he almost always comes back after a few plays.

100%

I have no idea what Evans hurt but that really sucks bucbro. It looked like a clean fall.

wizard spotted

Evans is done