>$18,000
>$8,700
> +2.3%
>implying

> Why?
His country has to pay for a giant border wall

How?

Oh fuck I need stop being retarded

Nah, I meant NAFTA falling apart, good luck getting a single red cent out of us for your chicken wire fence.

>Country
le danemark
>GDP (PPP)
$264.837 billion (52nd)
>GDP nominal
$302.571 billion (34th)
>PPP per capita
$46,602 (19th)
>Nominal per capita
$53,242 (6th)
>Growth
1.8% in 2015

>NAFTA
Didn't that royally fuck over your lower/middle farming class though?

What's happening with the imports and exports?

Yes it did, damage is done already regardless

This sort of stats fails to account for the vibrancy of the black economy. For example a country like Finland doesn't have much off an off the books black economy. Meanwhile, a place like Italy actually has quite a large black economy, so Finland appears far richer than Italy than is actually the case

Farming will never recover here, everyone knows that
That's why as far as I know we tried to get close to Argentina and Brazil to sell us the food that the US sells us with NAFTA

Idk maybe we're just becoming more self sufficient. The government wants to stabilize our economy instead of growth, that could be it too

>Clinton implements NAFTA
>It destroys the livelyhood of millions of poor Mexican farmers and farm workers
>Mexicans are forced to emigrate to America for work
>2016, Mexicans have stopped coming to America
>Trump promises to stop Mexicans from coming to America
>Trump beats CLinton with this and NAFTA criticism

Is it a tragedy or a farce? Either way it's pure pottery

What does Denmark buy from us?

Is this fake?
How China is now the number one??

machinery and equipment,
raw materials and semimanufactures for industry,
chemicals,
grain and foodstuffs,
consumer goods

Probably PPP adjusted. Which makes sense to compare life standards on a per capita basis, but for national economic power dickwaving, nominal is still better

Not so great. Just waiting for Brexit to happen so we can banter a bit

Bad, like any other third world country

>Country
Flag
>GDP (PPP)
$239.662 billion
>GDP nominal
$234.524 billion
>PPP per capita
$43,545
>Nominal per capita
$42,611
>Growth
Projected around 3% this year

Finally growing, feels good

Iceland

GDP (PPP)
Couldn't find this

GDP nominal
$23 billion

PPP per capita
$52,500

Nominal per capita
$67,500

Growth
7.4%

Unemployment
1.2%

>Unemployment 1.2%

Nice

Yeah we have hella jobs, thx

>for now

crashing straight down the fucking drain

>>It destroys the livelyhood of millions of poor Mexican farmers and farm workers

And it destroyed manufacturing in America and Canada to Mexicos benefit, so boo fucking hoo.

No. It does. PPP adjusts for different prices. The price adjustments indirectly account for economic activity.

AKA the real overall price level is far lower than dollar exchange rate says because you can't trade haircuts, massages, etc.

>3% growth

Are you one of those people who call a 6% growth rate in China/India a collapse?

gdp is a meme

nominal is anachronistic since it assumes the overwhelming majority of businesses dont adjust for inflation in different countries they operate.

this
mexicans complain a fucking lot for fucks sake if you spoke spanish youd understand this fagotry. they get most of their jobs from american offshore manufacture btw

anyway gdp ppp per capita pic

Delete this please

Okay

Canada is also "stealing" American jobs if you haven't noticed and even reverting to your previous FTA with the US or crafting a new one NAFTA's demise will hit you as well.

You're the one here whining against Mexicans across various threads, I don't know what's making you so butthurt or of it's all just spontaneously ass licking gringos.

> BBBRRAPPP

>what is automation
>wanting to be exploited with shit second world jobs that pay a misery in the first place instead of moving to more advanced forms of employment, like Europe did

Shut the fuck up you fucking Panamanian piece of shit, you are fucking obsessed with Mexico on insane levels. I don't know how many times I have seen you post your garbage in the last year. You know jack shit about this place, no matter how butthurt you are with us for whatever fucking reason.

uh uh we got a rich boy over here
why don't you eat a gold-coated bag of dicks then

here we go now the mexican starts crying!!!

First and last time I have rver replied to you in over a year. Have a last (You) and keep being obsessed.

> ñññaaaa ñññaaajjj trump is evil woe is me look at me world we're the vitcims we dindu nuffeen let us cross the border plz this place is shit ññññyyaaa

lol

>canalnigger

AAAAARRRRRGGGH FUCK YOU, YOU NIGGER CUNT

>insult meSHITco
>american flag get mad

Every fucking time

Trump is going to destroy NAFTA and they will fall hard

Why is European Union shown in the country column?

could be better could be worse

Crashing through the roof, I have to pay about US$0.50/litre of 95 now when it used to be 10 cent cheaper 15 years ago.
>6% GST
Fugg
Wish someone didn't down our airliner for no reason and crash 10% of our entire economy.

Life span of American is no long.
GDP per capita rises in such a country, because there are no many old people who are not working.

Memes aside, how is China so high and how can my country reclaim its place?

Proud of you son. In the same time period we'll take over Brazil :)

I don't know how to read this so sorry if I fuck up. According to the IMF

GDP: 58 billions(in english)
GDP per capita: 16,638.823
GDP (PPP): 77.800 billions
GDP (PPP) per capita: 22,271.752
Growth: I had to look for this and the IMF projections are 3.5%, but last year they projected less than what we actually got because they thought Argentina and Brazil's negative numbers would hit us harder

they have 3+ times your popultion, plus asians have a higher average IQ and grow like 3 times as fast as the US

Great, I don't even need to check it