Went to Eastern Europe and I fell in love

went to Eastern Europe and I fell in love.

I didn't see a single black person, or brown, or yellow.

>OP goes to Eastern Europe
>Doesn't see gypsies or turks

Are you blind? And if so, how are you typing your posts?

Hey, when I went to Prague I did not see a single Gypsy. I did see quite a few blacks in the city center, but all they did was sell weed.

>turks
?

what country?

"black person"

I spotted the sjw. Silly faggot still thinks they're "people"

Must have been in the big cities.

Thing with the Eastern Europeans is, in terms of raw numbers they actually have a very large Gypsy population, but they actively drive them out of culture centers and important places, and they mostly live in worn down ghettos run by Gypsy mobs.

Here, we don't do shit about them and they're infesting every fucking little corner soon.

sauce?

>1 year away from graduation as mechanical engineer

Will be taking Croatian classes starting this winter, then hopefully move down there less than 6 months after graduation.

Norway has had a ton of trouble with Eastern Euros coming here, but the effect is starting to reverse. I know at least 7 other soon-to-be engineers who will move to Eastern Europe after graduation. We've admitted defeat.

Visiting poland for a weekend with my best bud

Where should I go to find cute girls and not get stabbed?

Is krakow good to visit?

I think I'd rather have gypsies than ooga boogas, jews, and mudslimes.

When I was in Prague only niggers I saw were in sailor outfits selling boat rides.

I know that feel, OP. Being in Eastern Europe reminded me of my home town before it got enriched. When I was a kid my home town was under developed. There was dirt roads and old buildings. There was a lot of the same atmosphere.

My home town is gone now claimed by the jungle. It happened during the last real estate bubble. I remember the local newspaper bragging out it being the fastest growing county in the state. It's gone.

>Is krakow good to visit?
sure

/r/ing the version of this stabilised on his head.

Everyone is a Turk in the Balkans.

We creampied their women for 600 years.

3 times the duration of the Hispanic - Mestizo mixrate.

LMAO

I wanna fugg

literally impossible
also prague is multikulti as fuck with arabs and niggers everywhere and is central europe not eastern europe

Some slut on Snapchat

You fucking Liar, I originate from Croatia, I went to Prague and Slovenia even in fucking Poland they had Turks and niggers in the cities.
Even gypsies had their own neighborhoods stop lying you fucking nigger.

>I didn't see a single brown, or yellow.

That doesn't sound right. I know a lot of Russian people who have Mexican names. They still look mostly White but they do have some brown ancestry or at least South Euro in there. There's also a lot of French-bred & East Asian mixed people in Russia. I don't understand how you could go to an eastern euro place and not notice the partially gook looking people.

Americunts worship Slavs too damn much. Sure they do have it better than we do, because they actually try to preserve their culture but they actually have plenty of non-whites or partially non-white there, just no niggers. Places like Russia also force you to conform with their nation unlike in the USA where we let Mudshits take over our culture for fear of being called a 'racist,'

How do you game on snapchat?

Does it rival Tinder?

I am woefully ignorant of Snapchat shit.

That's a shame, it's the most beautiful city in the world imo. It's always the big cities that are first to go.

What's Breslau like?

>gypsies
>turks
First ones all moved west, even romanian has barely any of them now.
The second one? Wut. Where, when?

I am in Poland...been here two weeks...I saw one nigger the entire time. As soon as I land in jfk, it is fucking africa....will not be happy. So many hot girls my dick has been diamonds for days.

but prague is central europe
t: geogra[hy pro

Fine too, I live there. Don't say Breslau though.

Is it true Danzig is best place to visit?

The girls in Eastern Europe love (LOVE) to eat ass. Make sure you have them use mouthwash before kissing you.

mehmet pls. there were no turks before 1920's

Budapest is a nice city and cheap. Every city in western europe is overrun with mudshits.

Ok.

Be patient.

Another 50 years is all we need.

Live here, quite nice. Unfortunatly hipsters leftards started to become a thing here. Still far from west europe level though.
Also, don't call Wrocław Breslau, easy to get dental problems because of it.

FICKI FICKI FICKI

>Getting BTFO by Kurds.
>Expects to somehow travel further than their eastern border.
Good luck roach.

All you have to do is meet a girl, start low-key hitting on her, move on to convincing her that you're the best guy she'll ever get, and then constantly hound her for nudes.

Last Time i was there 20 Niggers sucked my cock so hard to lure me in some Bordells...i went in trough

This

>easy to get dental problems because of it
He's british, it's not an issue for him

Your are a roach, you are SOL.

>I didn't see a single black person, or brown, or yellow.

I couldn't live in a country without asian girls pham. Makes living in the westcoast US worth it.

>I didn't see a single black person, or brown, or yellow.

no mirrors there?

Eastern Europe still have way more dane faced whites then beaner town USA. Your not going to find yourself in ghengis khans court more then here when you visit your mestizo friend pacos home.

My city used to be full of gypsies, now there are hardly any of them left and they also plan to leave to the West for gibsmedat
>turks
???

nigga, she's Irish.

saggy tits by the time she turns 25

nice

Yeah but whats the initial set opener?

Can you cruise and meet like Tinder?

can confirm this

totally agree, my GF is hungarian and they're just better.
they don't have this 'fat shaming is bad' shit, and the food is good, so they're all pretty hot.
they also still have more conservative views on the nuclear family, so eastern european women are loyal to a fault and put effort into a relationship, well worth it.

Not if you're a roach. You have no chance.

GenXfag here. Going to E. Europe reminded me of the USA of my youth. It was really moving.

Hahaha. I remember those guys.

I saw some blacks running money exchange services too though.

Not to my knowledge. They have to be someone in your address book. Go out and meet bitchez

>Turks
No
>Gypsies
Poland has them fairly contained. I lived in a small village when I was young and I remember going with my mum to the nearby city every Monday for the weekly gypsy market. Basically the city rented a huge field to the gypsies every day week so all the gypsies from the surrounding area gathered there and then they set up tiny shops and sold random things. Food, toys, clothes, you name it. Everything was overpriced as fuck to prey on normies but you could easily haggle with them for a more reasonable price. My parents were doctors so the gypsies always gave me free toys when they saw us. It was great.
I didn't even get robbed when I got lost in the crowd once.

We do have turks and nigs in Poorland but usually they're students or IT/banking works, stuff like that. None of that Paris-style ghetto shit.

Well, you probably didn't see any white people either.

District 10 has quite some of them 2bh fám

>shaved vagina
Fucking disgusting

>We creampied their women for 600 years.

As a result, Turks are nowhere to be seen today.

They fucked so much with other women that today you are 1/100 Turk at best.

You may be an arab, a kurd, a greek, an armenian, a slav, or god knows why, but not a turk.

So what are you taking pride for? Breeding themselves out of existance?

Slavs aren't white, they're chink and turkic hybrids.

The true roaches are the deformed swarthy looking ones like that midget thing. It's the result of so much interbreeding.

sure, nigger

Makes everything wet and feel better.

Underrated

>gypsies or turks
He said eastern, not western Europe.

Why leave?

When you mix people too much, you have some individuals who inherit the good traits (the european ones) and others who serve as a pile of shit for the genetic trash.

Looks like my preschool aged daughter too

You know what, you're alright.

Sometimes, I believe you are a Russian troll with a Turkish proxy to give Turkey a horrible reputation. I recognize your shit by now like the dead American posting guy who I thought to be a hasbara troll. No people should be able to produce people like that.

I fixed your picture for you. Thank me whenever.

Check out the Wieliczka salt mine desu.

It's like something straight outta LOTR

I've been there multiple times.

Oh and Auschwitz is a must see. You can go inside the gas chambers.

>he didn't see the gypsies
Sounds legit, they all went West.

This gold jerry, gold.

niggers will still be niggers worldwide

I can confirm this.

I second this. The salt mines are fucking amazing. I'd happily go back to Krakow again, if only I had someone to travel with...

wew lad

AMK OC I FUK MOTHER

For the last 10 centuries youve been trying to kill 2 smaller christian nations and you failed

Disgusting gene thief

>you will never fuck a girl this hot

why live?

>t. group on which the movie Hostel is based

Her body is very aesthetically pleasing, but the duck face really ruins the boner..

Where are you from?

Bumping for this

I'm conflicted

German java coder who works from home (here in Riga) getting a decent German salary

Will use Baltics as example

>People are rude and not friendly
>Hard to pick up girls for a one night (Latvia being the bucks party capital during the 2000's make the girls hate foreign men
>Its a mix of 60% shit hole 40% nice

Plus

>everything is cheap
>ALL the girls are a minimum 7 to 10

>Serbian friend has family visit
>we drive to the airport to meet the Slavs
>when we found them they looked shocked
>they thought the plane had taken them to the wrong country since everyone at the airport was brown
Fucking Toronto man.

>Im so superior
>vanity is not major reasoning apex in my perception
>completely objective and unbiased

Damn, nice quints.

I saw the exact same lol.

Happened to me too, in Prague. Went to a bathroom, on my way out a nigger tries to sell me some meth and a chair.

ITT: OP went to Hungary and thought it's eastern yurop
Of course there's no shitskins when you kick them out and build walls.

Goddess tier

>Oh and Auschwitz is a must see. You can go inside the gas chambers.

Does the door open from the inside?

Wife material