OFFICIAL JAGUARS @ TITANS GAME THREAD

Gate Keepers of the 6th seed, the Jacksonville Jaguars, come to town to play the current keyholder, the Tennessee Titans.

Will the Titans sweep the Jaguars? Will the Jaguars let Buffalo into the post-season? Find out here.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ACwishtv/status/947593995877830657
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im in nashville

Its cold as fuck

Yep, Tennessee never is consistent with its weather

>playing fournette

but why?

Cmon, Titans.

>challenging this

:/

What is this challenge lol

Jags attempting to lose? That challenge was retarded. Good stop anyway though

reporting in fuck the jags

ded thred

too busy laughing at the browns

>Jasgs offence

Remember to racemix goyims.

Jeep told you so!

Is it better for the Jags to lose

god bless you terry robiskie

the god of play calling

Incredible run by TEN

>booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

what did they mean by this?

That defence, though

I like these ads, it's a convenient way to know what companies to avoid entirely. Wasn't gonna buy a piece of shit Jeep anyway!

fan theory the titans players are conspiring to get robiskie and mularkey fired

>tfw unironically married an asian woman and can feel the disappointment from my family every year when I go home for christmas

Chimpouts

Your children will be autistic with a possibility for mass violence, that's why. All your parents wanted was a couple while grandchildren, even if they were ugly and shy like yourself.

>That cute thing Adoree Jackson and Blair Brown just did just now

made me smile

meanwhile their teammates are fighting every play

To get him to 1,000 and he's immediately being pulled out right after because he's made of glass but at least he doesn't fumble every other play like Ivory and Yeldmeme

YOU FOOL

maybe but I dated a lot of white girls before making the switch and they were all bad at cooking and terrible wife material

asian women know how to cook and take care of their man

Is anything happening in this game? Redzone isn't bothering with it.

That's fair, I got a girl from Italy for pretty much the same reason so I admit I understand.

>American women
Why are they so horrible?

They're throwing the egg around.

>got a girl from Italy
How?

HENRY DRAGON

>song I like
>great white female German vocals
>tfw when there's randomly some jamaican nigger screeching about "all right" in English 2 times in the song
>song effectively ruined
>tfw I use Audacity to remove the nigger and add proper fade outs and in at the deleted portions of the song respectively

C E N S O R S H I P

also go jags

Share. Who's singing?

I'll never reveal my secrets user, but let's say it isn't hard, their men are lazy short motherfuckers and they're crazy for any sort of light hair or eyes. When I was there with her I was getting all kinds of looks from tons of women I would consider way out of my league, I'm only somewhat attractive.

Just book a flight and give it a shot

wow they didnt even try to block them

wtf is this team

ALLLL NIGHT

>these teams will play again next week

what's the point of this game

I'm pretty well traveled for an american because of the military and let me tell you its pretty much like that everywhere.

Australia is another place where the women hate their men and any asian country if you are white you are a god

What's wrong with her? She's almost attractive but I'm repulsed instead

>killing your own teammate

I knew about asian countries but australia surprises me, if I didn't already have a qt I'd consider a vacation there

Eva Briegel from Juli (July)

https:/ /mega. nz/#!ScUiwCYK

You'll probably be able to tell where the edit is but it's fine.

Who is singing the national anthem at the Owl?
I hope it's Ariana Grande

Why would you want that? She's worthless for anything but sex appeal

>3rd & 46

What the fuck happened?

Chester Bennington

I will get back there after improving my looks and social skills, gotta stop talking about French accents to Italian girls.

What's the password?

Henry got confused and ran the wrong way. He almost scored!

She's an angel

WAT

Josh Lambo is /Elite/

Man my social skills aren't even great but she more or less came on to me. Also you should know better than to bring up anything French to anyone outside of France, instant turn-off

>tfw Lambo is the name of a Star System in Elite:Dangerous that my org controlled for over a year and a half only be be bullied out by a org 4 times our size who would only play when we wern't on and would play in solo so we couldn't counter them and would use exploiters constantly to dive us out

Go Lambo go!

She's a succubus and a coalburner. If you're into that, whatever, but she's no angel, angels don't have herpes

>Lambo 79 yards
What a legend.

!jBf7kbe1kFBWqzhxOAqJ1SYLyC9tManW6tC7dc8dtQk
put it at the end of the link

>I rate the Jaguras defense

She single-handedly defeated ISIS after Manchester with her benefit concert

Here I thought you were being serious

Jags offense looks just pitiful, what awful timing for a slump. Defense is essential but you can't count on them to score your points, BORTLES

.titans challenging that they had too many players on the field

LMAO

Thank you for your service. I never liked rap but then I had a black 'rapper' as a housemate and now won't tolerate any of that in my songs.

Post fail

>but you can't count on them to score your points
It's worked so far this season tbqh

In other news: Pagano is out and Colts dynasty can start off for good.
Enjoy relevancy while you still can.

nice pasta faggot amerimutt

And idiot of the year goes to....
MICKENS!

twitter.com/ACwishtv/status/947593995877830657

what did they mean by this?

>the state of the Jaguars

Make sure to buy a T Mobile plan so you can keep up on your liberal brainwashing goyim xDD

U better hope they fix the defense, Luck can't do it alone. Especially if gore is still your ball carrier next year

The state of ur mum

TENNESSEE BALL BABYYYY

There are few bright spots on D, many thanks to new GM who signs football players rather than speedy project guys.

the tits defense and special teams is looking good right now but the offense is horrifically bad

>This team is 10-5

What the fuck happened to the Jaguars in the past two weeks they look exactly like a 3-13 team now

Fire robisky

Ran out of swag

>It's gonna be 3-0 again

I can't argue with that, but I don't think they can do a full 180 in one off season. But shit, I said the same bout the rams this past season so my opinion doesn't matter lol

I might actually consider killing myself if this happens. I'm 100% serious, I need to call a help line

Who will win the afcs next year? Will Jags implode? Will Tennessee finally do something with Mariota at the helm? Will Luck suck? Will the Texans come back healthy and firing on all cylinders?

Jags aren't doing shit without a real quarterback and a better offensive coordinator. It's really clear Nate Hackett is fucking awful

>le slam fournette into 9 man fronts
>le force bortles to convert 3rd and long every drive

Luck is worth extra 6 wins a year to this team, maybe even more. It might not be a SB lock but I see one or two playoff wins before getting exposed by Pats.

dont you fucking lose jaggies

will root against you forever if you do

>jagscucks can't even beat the tits

Lmao enjoy the one and done and hard regression next year cucklords

PLS WIN JAGUARS.

goddammit mathews you fucking sad sack of shit fuck you faggot

WhoTF is this mickens dude xD

Is the Jags are good meme finally over?

Alright Marcus, it's only 40 yards. Please don't piss yourself again

>its another run run pass episode

There u go Derrick! Bowl em over!

poor little white boi