>tfw a hard liquor and beer kind of guy myself

White wine is the only alcohol I can drink without making face

wine is gay

we are vodka 100%

>where is the water belt?

>the German-speaking part of Italy likes beer
>the French and Italian-speaking parts of Switzerland mostly drink wine
>Poland can't figure out if it's Eastern, Western, or Southern Europe

Not sure how to interpret, but interesting.

I don't understand why people want to drink beer. You have to drink so much to get drunk

I like all kinds of alcohol. Am I multicultural now?

I like bitter and offensive stuff usually, so it's not surprising I like the taste of straight vodka.

Beer goes really well as chaser when drinking hard liquors.

>sobersovo

Not even pilsner? I can't think of much that's less offensive than that. Or is that considered a softdrink in denmark?

Probably that drinking alcohol is seen as a social thing in most societies, hence why one culture will drink mostly the same type of alcohol together. This would lead to French and Italians drinking more wine and then Germans drinking more beer just because of the culture and not necessarly the climate.

This, also would have been fun if ''Spirits', was elaborated more in that map (whisky, vodka, etc.)

a lil bit of henny and a 40, thats all a nigga drinks, you know how we do it

this
best booze starts with spritzer, then beer, then wodka or gin and pass out somewhen completely in some girls tits

Where is the /straightedge/ belt?

J blaze up ffs

I'd say this is inaccurate. Norway is much more fond of wine than vodka. Beer being number 1, of course.

Not just a fan of alcohol, especially the aftertaste

in the fedora store

GET REKT

It lacks "Rakija" category that would cover half of Balkans.

isn't vodka expensive as fuck because of the stores being owned by the state?

I enjoy wine with a nice meal but getting drunk off it is retarded to me. You got these fuckin italians that swear they aren't alcoholics because its only wine, yet drink an entire bottle for lunch. These fucking italian monkeys keep their wine hanging from the ceiling in weave baskets. Just an insane "culture".

>tfw jack of all trades, no to mention meads
feels good man

>tfw caucasian liquor so strong countries are coloured purple