Going to health rehab tomorrow for 1 year

>going to health rehab tomorrow for 1 year
>No internet, no video games, no drugs
>Friend come.over to smoke me out
>Leaves to go to work
>Alone in my last day being high as fuck k

Any movies for this feel? Like crossing an important threshold in one's life?

Rehab for a year? For what?

meme rehab

he od on memes

GF and family is concerned about me. Been on drugs, been a shut in, quit my life, shitposting 24/7, eating into my savings, and ignored them for half a year.

Mom and GF say I have to go to health rehab for a year to reset, all expense paid and if I don't, I won't get my inheritance as per my grandmas wishes.

So I'm being forced to go because there's 500K on the line and my gf and family are guilt tripping me to go. I said yes because I feel like I do need to go away into a place where I can reset, away from modern indulgences and distractions.

Good luck with it user. I have a shit taste in movies so I probably wouldn't recommend anything good.

Thanks user

It feels like I'm Jesus having my last meal and vices before I disappear from society

sounds like the plot to a movie. you should write screenplays while you're in there and read a lot of books.

You could try Naked. For some it's not an easy watch, but I'd say there's at least the edge of a threshold there.

How does your GF have any control over your life? Do you expect her to stay faithful? You've already "ignored" her for half a year and now you'll be gone a year.

>health rehab for a full year

what kind of white bullshit is this?

Your mom is genuinely worried
Your gf is about to fuck a bunch of niggers while you're gone

Thanks OP. Its posts like these that remind me no matter how bad my life can get, there's always some pathetic fuck out there that has it worse.

Except OP is the one making life bad for himself. If he gets his act together he can live a good life at any time, no hard work required. Hypothetically of course because he's making this up - his grandma is indirectly commanding him via his mom and GF.

just get properply diagnosed with depression and get medicated my dude

How is it white? It's a holistic health rehab where I have to do farm chores as my activities

I trust my GF. I dont really worry about that, if she does cheat what can I do?.Been with her since 9th grade and known for 11 years. Her cheating is the last thing on my mind

I know man. I'm thinking of reading this while I'm in there

Wow that picture is so related to me. Thanks, heartily for the recommendation

You're right.
My grandma just doesn't like arguing with anyone

HAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>rehab for weed

>farm chores

Weed, DXM, LSD and sometimes coke.

I usually do weed though since I like to be calm and sedated

25th Hour perhaps

also seconding this

Thanks heartily for the recommendation

Privileged little fucking faggot, nobody cares.

Oh boo hoo I have to get my life together so I can get money I didn't earn to blow on more drugs and stupid bullshit. I get a year all expenses paid vacation.

Sounds like shit every normal 20 something does. You'll grow out of it.

Also LSD doesn't exist anymore. You mean "acid".

I mean yeah but fuck you are salty aren't ya.

Not OP btw, just a concerned user.

My pleasure user. Good luck in your travels, maybe come back and tell what you thought about Naked.

Maybe you should watch Thomas Vinterberg's Submarino, might be a bit difficult to watch but overall a great film.

Good luck withrehab, user. It might seem hard, but it could be something that will improve your life in ways that you can't imagine (I've been there)

acid doesn't exist anymore. you mean "squoogle"

I appreciate your good will , thanks again
Thanks dear user
I will watch your recommendation

You're a genetic failure.

You are on the verge of being the last in the line of men who wielded themselves into greatness. Because you aren't a fraction of what they were.

You're fucking disgusting.

Oh yeah, I also have to spend the night in a haunted house

I was going to say a year of rehab is overkill and will be unbelievably expensive but clearly you're a spoiled privelaged faggot that doesn't need to worry about self reliance or self control.

>feel like Jesus
Yeah I remember the part where Jesus had someone else pay for his mistakes so he could gain an inheritance

>oh no look at my perfect life and now I have to go on vacation for a year

I hope you lose everything you love and end up in the gutter

Idk man, it depends on what you mean by success. I had a 100k a year job and my own condo by 24. Just felt ldreadedful being in the rat race. You know you can live comfortably with 300K in a SEA county?

for how many years? And after that, can you reenter the job market or are you gonna waste away opening a scuba place in Thailand?

It's cheap to stay here since I'll be doing farm work for 10 hours a day.

But user, can you really live without ALl of your modern luxuries? That also means no shitposting on Sup Forums

I can re-enter since I left on very good terms with my bosses. I brought in millions of business for my company. They won't hesitate to bring me back. Commissions were good too. I'm 28 now. Been working for about 5 years.

>his mistakes

It's usually parents who are at fault for situations like this

We're paying 2K for a year of rehab. That's very cheap.

And stop being facetious, I meant when he was in the garden contemplating if he should offer himself as a sacrifice or not. The threshold man...

Except you're just spending other people's money. You're only helping yourself, you aren't sacrificing anything. I hope you get better, but lets get realistic with our comparisons, alright.

>going for any reason other than the money
fucking fag

who is this semen demon

what the fuck is health rehab?

You've got to be over 18 to post here, you humongous, attentionwhoring faggot.

Go fuck yourself.

ASMR Darling

why no internet and games in rehab lol ?

they sap dopamine

>500k coming up when Grandma dies
>Normies baffled by why a man might not be motivated to work.

What the fuck is with people. If I had 500k guaranteed to show up at random in the future I'd be eating into my saving too.

Oh wait I am NEET, eating into my savings...

If you're in rehab for a year what's your GF getting up to that's the thing that gets my attention with all this.

living without internet for a few months is really great to be honest. I've been there but a year... nah.

What the fuck does this have to do with television and film you weak willed facebook faggot?

500k isn't enough to live forever on. He still needs to learn at least some sort of work ethic and some income to supplement his savings drain. If he plays it right he could definitely retire in his 40s easily, but not if he blows his 20s on "dude weed lmao".

Your family are goncerned. If you get off drugs you're set though.

I wish my parents sent me to work on a farm for a year. I've never had a job, hardly ever had friends, and never had a girl look at me without laughing. I was going to use the military to turn my life around but they said my acne scars all over my body disqualify me even though I cured my acne.

Id do anything for this opportunity OP. Make the most of it.

Says the guy trying to make people angry on Sup Forums to feel better about himself.

>they said my acne scars all over my body disqualify me

What?

They probably thought he was a burn victim

Their reasoning is I might get severe skin issues again. Which I suppose is true. I wonder if they would be this picky if there was a need for a draft.

>How is it white ? Its a holistic health...

Nigga really?

Is this facebook?

>Lsd doesn't exist anymore.

Haight ashberry would like a word with you.

watch this

>I said yes because I feel like I do need more drugs and I can use that 500k for said drugs.

>

>It's my parents fault I do drugs and won't stop!

>squoogle
Might as well be doing Skub, pussy.

Some Holistic practices have roots in Eastern Medicine, white boy

Obviously not.