What is Racial Justice, After All?

RAMZPAUL explores this often-used (and abused) phrase.

Blacks call for "racial justice" but it is the Blacks that are murdering whites for merely being white. Blacks who steal and rob and rape and numbers FAR ABOVE their true percentage of society. Blacks who find ways to hide and slide and get paid for false disabilities and who live on the many kinds of welfare that the United States offers.

Blacks who corrupt the culture, though they do have (((help))).

youtube.com/watch?v=OpCfPapN2_o

But what IS racial justice?

Pic related because the police got blamed for not doing enough to save 3 black teens in a stolen car who drove that stolen car into a brackish alligator-infested Florida pond in the wee hours of the morning. Cops stripped off and went in but the pond was just too dangerous at that time. Blacks angry as hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0
youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk
youtube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4
youtube.com/watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0

The sheriff stopped short of blaming the parents but it is a legitimate question.

Where the hell were the parents when their girls, all of whom have a criminal record, are out roaming the streets of Pinellas County?

Where are the fathers?

Where are the mothers?

Shouldn't the fact that the kids have a grown-up police record be a cause to keep the kids home doing schoolwork or something? Anything but being out on the streets.

After the event, the mothers of the 3 (and at least one grandmother) got a lawyer and held a press conference.

Go to 4:00 in the video below.

>It doesn't matter how many cars she stole!

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk

The mother had an interview with a black gay male.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4

bump for interest

trying to 'save' those teens would be a suicide mission
>pitch black
>5 feet deep mud
>no backup
>no helmet lights
>grass and roots everywhere
the swamp would be a fucking deathtrap if the police just ran in to save them

Not to mention the gators in every Florida pond.

I wonder if they even tried to get out of the sinking car and swim for it.

>that link in the pic

Cops aren't lifeguards who are trained to save drowning people. That's a lifegaurd's job.

>black people
>swim
set aside your keyboard for just a minute and think about what you just wrote

This video by the above black gay male will make your blood boil.

He thinks he is funny, clearly.

Video

youtube.com/watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA

So black swimmer goes into the "rare as hell" pile, along with Black father, and Black Jeopardy Champion lol?

yes

Blacks must think that all white people are superbeings that can do all manner of amazing and heroic things.

Blacks hate us, but they want so much from us.

>GAY
'SAME GENDER LOVING' YOU NEANDERTHAL LOOKING CRACKER!

>Takeitha, JaMarcus, and JaTavious

If the races were reversed in pic related the blacks would go apeshit and declare civil war for all the "injustices" they receive, but since it's white people being attacked I guess it's not racism

I watched something on that just the other day and the chief or whoever got sick of beating around the bush and more or less told them to go fuck themselves.

>Literally "dey dindu nuffin dey wuz gud gurlz da car wuznt stoleded"
>Car reported stolen hours before
>Had something like 30 priors between them in the last 2 years
>Pretty sure one of them had just been released a few hours before

You couldn't even make it up.

That is funny that he thinks Blacks in Africa were KANGZ while Whites are Neanderthals.

If he would only read up on the Neanderthals he would wish that Blacks were blessed with 5 percent Neanderthal genes like whites and Chinese, lol.

>3 black teens in a stolen car who drove that stolen car into a brackish alligator-infested Florida pond in the wee hours of the morning.

Police have families to go home to, why risk death for three thieves who crashed the car they stole... Florida waters at night are DEADLY along with the fact few blacks can swim, so they will freak out and death grip any potential saviors, thus drowning both.

How the fuck is this still controversial

Lmao. These are mugshots, aren't they?

>What is Racial Justice

Depends who you ask. If asking anyone from the U.S. media, Hollywood, a jew, a muslim, a negro, or anyone associated with establishment politics, justice is defined as killing whites and giving all of their wealth to blacks because fuck you, that's why.

Fact is if they any of them had made it out, the cops probably would have shot them and said "She's got a gun!"

#ThereAreNoSurvivors

most of the idiots getting killed have had it coming for a long time. which is why BLM just loses legitimacy everyday because they choose the stupidest cases to support. also genuinely i doubt the cops give a fuck some guy who gets arrested every week is now dead, but what do you expect.

Those names are HilLarius.

>mugshots

Indeed they are.

According to the sheriff, these girls had 7 prior arrests FOR GRAND THEFT AUTO ALONE. I don't know what else they were arrested for.

its because racists whites wouldnt give them their reparations so they had to go out and take it by any means necessary

its white peoples fault and they need to accept responsibility for murdering these innocent children

What sucks is that white cops are going to quit and the police forces will be predominantly black, many of whom have the attitude of getting back at whitey for 100 year old injustices, or whatever.

Starting to wish there really were a legitimate white homeland where we could be safe.

Pic is of the mother of one of the teens, picking up support from some of the Black groups in Florida.

That is how a lot of Blacks feel about tipping. They don't tip white waitresses and waiters.

Because of muh reparations (or because they just need an excuse to not pay for services).

Are they hungry?

The Grandmother at the end of the news conference.

"How can you steal a car if the keys were in it and the driver ran into a store?"

Really?

This is what they believe.

>Explains all of the Bait Car video catching all of those niggers, though.

for you

Oh Carlos!

>its pretty much like you was walkin down the street and there be some change on the ground
>its fair game
>wheres my crack at yall said i was getting some free crack

#notallblackschools

>wheres my crack at yall said i was getting some free crack

Made me choke on my coffee, lol.

>Blacks who find ways to hide and slide and get paid for false disabilities and who live on the many kinds of welfare that the United States offers.
What there are white people here on Sup Forums who proudly do that. What do you think NEETbux are?

>those fucking names

Why the fuck are niggers so racist?

They're dangerous in a mob situation. They will burn, lynch, loot, rape anything.

You've bred human pitbulls.

Put your dogs on a leash or put them down plz. They are distracting you from lord keks plan for a glorious Trump overlord.

Get it together man! Keep your slaves in check

>Starting to wish there really were a legitimate white homeland where we could be safe.
There is. It's called Europe, you fucking pussy. Also the US is huge and there are many places where the black population is low to nonexistent. Go fuck yourself.

>Why the fuck are niggers so racist?

Some of it is a racial inferiority complex.

Some of it is genetic evil.

Pic related happens every day in almost every state in America (maybe not white Rhode Island and Maine).

>There is. It's called Europe,

Have you even watched the news in the last 20 years, black user?

Well I mean the crime rates are high here, but I haven't seen a black in a month and I live in the capital of the country.

brb getting a visa

I... I... Wait? Really? Serious christ. I would have taken the bullet. Why is she enjoying it so much? What is an Opp? Opportunity?

>Forced the man to perform oral sex on him
What the fuck is going on in this thread?

Or maybe just move to some small town in Montana? The average annual salary is 7200 euros here

>I would have taken the bullet.

I would like to think I would too.

>Why is she enjoying it so much?

She is a nigger female. They are not like other females.

Black males take great enjoyment from forcing other males into a female sexual role.

American prisons are torture chambers of rape and indignity. Mostly because of blacks.

Well there is like three blacks in Canada so I am safe. You on the other hand better start practicing on a cucumber or something.

>watching 3 nigger girls drown

Why can't I ever have a day as awesome as that...

Niggers don't care about justice, all they want is power. Retarded assholes just can't deal with the reality.

>euros

Is Brexit making you want to leave the EU also?

We have niggers but you are about to get Lena Dunham, Alec Baldwin, Miley Cyrus and Whoopi Goldberg.

The list grows ever longer.

Cops are not allowed to jump in because they aren't trained to do water rescues or rescues for that matter. If they jumped in they could have been fired. But nothing was lost in the end. Society gained from 3 nigress lives lost

>fuck you police are racist ass cracka mother fuckers im stealin yo car
>help help i wrecked my stolen car into a river save me or you are racist

american blacks are a fucking joke

MUH DIICK

They blame the cops for the girls not being able to swim.
Yeah, that's black logic.

And their retardation and black allegiance infects the political system and every jury they are on.

America is rotting and it is because of niggers, to a large extent.

No. That would mean we would lose a lot of money we get from EU and gain basically nothing, because immigration isn't an issue yet and our government doesn't give a fuck about what the EUu says (we still have laws that prohibit pro-homosexual propaganda)

Well don't let niggers in.

Trust me on that.

das it mane

So far we have like 1k of them. They're pretty cool. Most are rich African Christians who come here to study, because even a rich African can't afford Western European unis.

>Society gained from 3 nigress lives lost

I wonder about that, too. How many crimes will now not be committed? How many illegitimate kids will not be born now? How much better off is society because this happened?

Maybe they would have turned their lives around. But I doubt it.

Lithuania please stop :c

Don't let any more of them come in.

This.

Learn from Sweden and Germany and the UK.

>not even 18
>already double digit felonies

yeah im sure they were gonna be doctors and engineers

They're very different. I don't mind them studying here, I just don't want them to breed with Lithuanians.

the mothers are stronk independen oman who don't need no man.

Then that brave car may have done society a great service, may it RIP.

You don't want them staying behind, either.

what the fuck KILL THEM

Blacks ought to be sterilized at birth and only have the sterilization reversed if they pass a parenting test at age 25.

>Maybe an IQ test also.

>157 likes
>dat boy dat goat nigga so real EMOJI EMOJI EMOJI

Do you need them on the basketball team or something?

Pic related is a perfect example of racial justice as practiced in America.

duke is all white kids and the nerdiest black kids on earth. the only nigger i can ever remember going to duke got kicked off the team in less than half a season for raping some white girl

should have been UNC or kentucky to be more accurate and should have a panel where a white kid is taking his tests for him while he is playing college ball

lol
Was it truly necessary to Photoshop that hood rat's lips to such a ludicrous extent as if she was not ratchet enough to begin with with that showercap hat of hers?

Another Black Parenting "challenge"

Uh...Not a shoop.

Go to minute 4:00 in the video.

3rd from top left

Perfect prison rap

>Yo, Shawn Ruffin
>Din Du NUFFIN
>PoPo Handcuffin'
>Nigga Can't Get No Muffin!

LOL at Black Logic

that nigga c4 probably gets all the ladies. that nigga look like he kill a nigga for steppin on his shoes

Curious as to how long he keeps that look in Prison.

stay woke little nigga

I bet best ladies fight over him.

>>those fucking names

How did Ramz's shit get so fucked up? He suddenly aged 20 years.

Does he have cancer?

>tfw made a female orc monk in WoW named Ledasha
>only 2 people ever got the joke

I hope not. He said he was checked for some cancer a few months ago.

I don't remember if he said what the test results were.

Could be he is on the Calorie Restriction Diet maybe, because he looks healthy. Fitter, I mean.

Hope he is okay.

He seems to be handling it like a badass if he does, though.

I heard about ledasha from a teacher friend.

She has nigger stories that will curl your hair. 8th grade nigger girls and boys are awful, most of them.

>Pic related because the police got blamed for not doing enough to save 3 black teens in a stolen car who drove that stolen car into a brackish alligator-infested Florida pond in the wee hours of the morning. Cops stripped off and went in but the pond was just too dangerous at that time.

I remember when this first happened. I thought the complaint was this: The cops, in their reports, claimed to have been borderline heroic in their attempts to rescue the girls. Then the cruiser or other video revealed that they didn't do shit. They didn't even call for the fire dept. to rescue them. What's more, the cops sat there for a long time doing nothing. Time perhaps for someone more knowledgeable to assist.

Granted, these stories are typically wrong at the beginning. But the above is what I remember about it.

From what I gathered, Opp means "opponent" to gang niggers. Opps are usually opposing gang members, like the one lil nig whose on his knees in the pic.

he woke up. stress causes you to age quicker, he realized how bad things are and it took its toll

Which means that his gang of niggers will go against their opp, presumably, when he tells them how he serviced niggers until semen was shooting out of his nose.

What a waste of human flesh.

>RAMZPAUL

This guy's still around? Holy shit.