Lets settle this

lets settle this
was it good or bad movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztaZo-qsrTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never watched it, and the visuals look astonishing but nothings drives me toward it besides that, I even find the title lame.

Bad

maybe you should watch it before making such presumptive statements

btw,

for anyone who doesnt understand basic psychology and philosophy and who needs to be spoonfed everything (even interprets the anti climatic ending)
youtube.com/watch?v=ztaZo-qsrTE

Was kinda boring desu, senpai.

It's good.

Reminder: Always discard opinions from people who skip a line after either the reply link or a quote e.g.

>movie
It's kino

and yeah, it's great

Epitome of style over substance working

it was boring af I fell asleep halfway through. that being said I watched it at 2 am so there's that. It was...interesting but forgettable.

>subtextual analysis

Yuck.

Epitome of style over substance failing

All the good visuals are in the trailer. The rest of the time it looks like someone found some "trippy" filters in Aftereffects. Main actors suck and the music is generic Neo 80's stuff

>watching trailers
Opinion discarded. Holy shit, at least pretend you belong here.

It could have been good with a better screenwriter, a slightly bigger budget and better actors. Plot and production design are great but not enough to make up for the badly delivered and written dialogue and the boring plot progression

Middling. It looked great, sounded great, very stlish. Problem is,every shot or scene lasts too long, the long lingering shots etc are too indulgent.

Needs more explosions and quips.

Watch this and the trailer and save yourself an hour of YouTube-tier acting

Amazing

Cool as fuck looking, but yeah it's a pretty lame film. The story isn't really there and the characters/dialogue is throwaway. That Death-Trip scene is godlike though.

it was shit

It's a cool little b-movie with a low budget. 5/10

>Middling. It looked great, sounded great, very stlish. Problem is,every shot or scene lasts too long, the long lingering shots etc are too indulgent.

Great but super slow

He was like Patrick Bateman 2.0

Legit kino with a great spiritual subtext

it didn't have a grown man in a spandex suit beating up other grown fags so it was terrible

bad movie with great soundtrack and visuals
so overall a decent movie

It has some cool scenes.
But it's hard to follow.
I wrote one of my best songs while watching it

I loved it. Felt the ending was a bit odd but came to understand it after rewatching it. Still don't know how the doors n shit opened for her to escape in the first place, or im forgetting a scene that explains it.

I really hope to see more from this director in the future.

I haven't kinsumed (kino + consume) it yet.

nice neologism

The next kubrick is here

what a cerebral looking dude

Overrated as fuck on here. Interesting visuals but goddamn it is slow and devoid of meaning.

his dad directed Rambo II, Cobra, Leviathan and Tombstone

sounds like he got his brain from his mom's side then

Bad, very bad. For some reason boring movies attract people that think a movie is good simply because it's boring

>lol i don't understand
>where's the plot
>no story
>it's boring

I feel like i'm being memed on here. Are Americans incapable of abstract thinking and processing symbolism? I mean, it wasn't even Kubrick hidden layers of autism.

>movie is just a bunch of SYMBOLOGY
Yeah I understand it, I have a Ph.D. in Wumbology so I know I'm smart, but you can't just make a boring fucking movie and throw in some allusions and visual metaphors and expect that's gonna hold the whole thing together.

A movie you think is good, other people think is bad. Deal with it. Why do Europeans act like children? Grow up.

wew lad!

>DLM

What did he mean by this?

>people dislike Shit movie that has its head up its ass
>they must be American
Lmao

So just like life then.

He said he made this basically operating on shock from his father's death. And it's been 7 years, so i doubt he'll be making anything else.