/cfg/ MEME DIVISION

This is a thread for dumping, discussing, and creating memes for immediate insertion

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
fs09n2.sendspace.com/dl/5c34a7cfc7c177f0d9ff223dc39632a0/577aafad32ed9aab/yrsv0w/SharpUnity-Semibold.ttf
fs09n1.sendspace.com/dl/f1f791b67a7fc946a648c98f358babfb/577aaf9d7cef2d7a/03iwq7/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf
archive.is/9vxNM
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
twittermoneybot.com/instagram-photo-downloader/
twittermoneybot.com/free-twitter-marketing-tool/
twittermoneybot.com/free-tumblr-bot/
twittermoneybot.com/free-pinterest-bot/
followliker.com/
buyaccs.com/en/
blackhatworld.com/forums/social-media.200/
blackhatworld.com/forums/proxies-for-sale.112/
blackhatworld.com/forums/proxy-lists.103/
gatherproxy.com/proxychecker
i.imgur.com/yDCJ2pi.jpg
helpareporter.com/
prweb.com/
portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable
portableapps.com/apps/internet/private_browsing
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/proxy-switcher/
i.sli.mg/AAQ1nI.png
virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/
youtube.com/watch?v=CLsn-SVd8jo
youtu.be/EQsm-OhrTDE?t=36m30s
forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?t=15868
plato.stanford.edu/entries/humor/)
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/689
m.wbaltv.com/politics/us-trafficking-in-persons-report-how-does-your-country-fare/40293556
sendspace.com/filegroup/xF1qXYv/Nwm1o6HaBaVg6Q
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/04/14/create-your-own-hillary-clinton-slogan-using-her-h-typeface/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

My OC has been shared 820 times by Berniebros.

LMAO

wew, was just about to make the new bread. Ty moosebro.

OC from nip-bro from yesterday's bread

>was just about to make the new bread
too slow ;)

Oops, wrong version, this is definitive square version

Your account will look as a spambot account and it will be very obvious if you don't do these:
- Don't be comical. Get a name that is not suspicious. The whole operation is about getting lost in the noise, just being a normal negro/Bernfag. You don't have to overdo it or be funny i.e. no: Shani'qua Jones, La-a (Ladasha), Tommy McCuckson, Byrd Schydt and such.
- Before starting to spam our memes, make sure you have a profile picture and a header. Get a profile picture from /soc/ or from a random facebook profile as they are not backtracable/imagesearchable like if you would get it from instagram or google or some news-sites. Header picture should be something relevant. E.g. If you are parading as a negro, use BLM/Black Panthers headers. If you are a Bernfag, use some Bernie picture or even some Communist propaganda.
- You still can't start the spamming, because you have to follow some people and make them follow you.
- Since we have got a heated situation (Racewar, Hillary) you can have a 3:1 Political:Non-political ratio in tweets. In normal situation, keep these around 1:1. Post personal drama, food photos, and anything else normies usually do.
- Be subtle, and remember the main law: EMOTION IS THE HOOK, FACTS ARE SIDE DISH
- From my experience, the dumber and the worse (in quality, and in amount of strawman) a meme is, the better it flies. Don't think as if our victims were just like us. They can't think. They are üntermensch living on an animal like level. That's why have to hit their feelings, mainly their fear reactions hard as we can.
- Don't post anything pro-Trump - we are anti-Hillary and pro-Bernie. You can talk a bit about Trump in negative light, but your focus is on uncovering Hillary's dirt for the Bernsters and the negros.

- Also if you are a negro, it is essential to use emojis. Here you can copy and paste them just like you would with text. Copyandpesteemojis.com Use the "laughing with tears" "100" and "perfect! hand signs" a lot.
- Do NOT share your profile names here. We will find each other, don't worry.

TL;DR Appeal to emotion and strawman.

Try pic related if Twatter asks for phone number

WE ARE THE NEW JEWS

Original OP from Magyar Bro:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

Successful guerilla PR / Astroturfing campaigns can be broken down into 3 simple steps:

Step 1: Research
Step 2: Content Creation
Step 3: Outreach.

Considering that The witch's side owns almost the entirety of the MSM, we're going to be facing an upward battle. That said, meme magic is real and our collective effort has the power to produce some pretty incredible results. With that said, I will chop this up into sections focusing on All three of these aspects plus some additional info on maintaining online privacy/safety and keeping your identity obscure.

I intentionally listed free tools here so that even poorfags can participate.

While /cfg/ has been doing an incredible job of research, we're having a hard time processing things to be pushed into content.
We should probably talk about this.

If you find something damaging, make a post summarizing the content !!! WITH A SOURCE. !!!

The reason for the summary is because we're going to need creative people (photoshop fags) to process the info into memes for spreading (via outreach)

[UPDATE]
/cfg/ is now split into 3 divisions. This should fix the bulk of the organization issues we had previously.

>to be continued...

Goddamn, Phd-waifu is a goddess. her wall or whatever is littered with our memes all day, she's giving us nuff visibility to her 9k followers, god bless Phd-waifu

Why not make it postcard size?

Content Creation

The importance of this can't be understated. We need to turn ourselves into a well oiled meme factory. For this any photoshop fags are going to need a crash course in mass persuasion. The reading list is great but I'll write a few points here since most people don't have time to read 10 books, and time is of the essence.

The most effective political propaganda appeals to emotion. The idea is to stack up so much doubt, emotional appeals, and circumstantial evidence ON TOP of facts that we create a landslide of anti-Hill sentiment that permeates through society. This is what you see the MSM doing against Trump. They play the racism card because it's extremely effective, albeit being low hanging fruit.

Trump has to keep his image squeaky clean because everything he does is under the microscope of MSM. Notice how hard the media pushed the star of david angle.

We, on the other hand, have the advantage of being an anonymous swarm with a singular goal. We don't have to play fair. We can say and spread whatever we want.

Take a look at some of the most effective historical attack propaganda. You'll see racism, rape, murder, and slander. The worst shit you can think of.

We need to create a feeling of disgust towards Hillary when the users see our images.

The idea is to create one liners that we can memify and mass produce. These need to appeal to emotion strongly. We have to literally be the hate machine we're known as.

Some angles to consider:
* Hill Racism quotes "fucking nigger, kike, fucking retards" link to Epstein
* Child molestation
* Human Trafficking
* Greed/Money
* Old/Sickly Bill and Hill
* Selling out our nation
* Selling favors to backwards islam
* Selling secrets
* Too big to jail
* War mongerer: responsible for iraq + libya

We want to keep the memes SQUARE. Some should use the same fonts/colors/styles as her official campaign to co-opt her branding. Others should be intentionally poorly done so the bernouts and dindus spread them.

Resources below:

Official SHILLARY FONTS:
fs09n2.sendspace.com/dl/5c34a7cfc7c177f0d9ff223dc39632a0/577aafad32ed9aab/yrsv0w/SharpUnity-Semibold.ttf
fs09n1.sendspace.com/dl/f1f791b67a7fc946a648c98f358babfb/577aaf9d7cef2d7a/03iwq7/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf

RECTANGLE COLORS:
blue: #2196f3
red: #f44336

MEME BANK:
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
(check /cfg/ meme division for the freshest maymays)

ADDITIONAL RESOURCES:
Some points on design by user - archive.is/9vxNM
Guide to social media tactics - pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

>post-card size
On twitter ppl dont' want to have to click on the pic to get the gist of it. If it's square, you can see the whole text without clicking.

haven't heard from black user for a while, hopefully he's following the progress.

OUTREACH

SOCIAL MEDIA BOTTING:

The basic strategy behind botting is as follows:

Use hot girl usernames/pics (Bonus points for ethnic sounding usernames). - These are best for gaining massive amounts of followers.

- You can scrape your own via the instagram scraper ITT or rip them from somewhere manually

Make accounts look as human as possible:

- Pick hot girl instagram accounts and rip their pics. Pic twitter accounts and rip all their tweets and make them your own. Don't be lazy. Make them look legit. It's important.

FOLLOW / UNFOLLOW

- This is the essence of gaining free social media traffic. You want to follow a hundred or so people every day per account, and unfollow the ones who don't follow back after a couple days. After a few weeks, you'll have #XXX - #XXXX followers per account.

- If you only follow redpill accounts, you're not doing much to expand our reach. Follow/Unfollow normies who like puppies/candy/fishing etc etc. Target disenfranchised bernouts for best results.

- Treat your bots like an asset. Farm them steadily. Keep them pruned so they look legit. Make them look like interesting accounts that people want to follow. Posting "selfies" (ripped from instagram) is great for organic growth.
--------------------------------------------------
FREE BOTS:
Instagram Scraper:
twittermoneybot.com/instagram-photo-downloader/
Twitter follower bot:
twittermoneybot.com/free-twitter-marketing-tool/
Tumblr follower bot:
twittermoneybot.com/free-tumblr-bot/
Pinterest Follower bot:
twittermoneybot.com/free-pinterest-bot/
PAID BOTS (more robust)
followliker.com/
BULK PAID ACCOUNTS AND OTHER RESOURCES
buyaccs.com/en/
fiverr.com
blackhatworld.com/forums/social-media.200/

Started this yesterday, the lefts salty tears are beautiful! What hashtag handles are you lads working off?

PROXIES:

To run accounts, you will need IPs.

Paid private proxies are exclusive to you.
Paid shared proxies are shared across a few people.
Public proxies are free and open to the public.

Paid proxy sources:
blackhatworld.com/forums/proxies-for-sale.112/

Public proxy lists:
blackhatworld.com/forums/proxy-lists.103/

Free Proxy Scraper and checker:
gatherproxy.com/proxychecker

To use gather proxy:
1. Run "Gather Proxy", let it complete the scrape
2. Run the Proxy Checker. (For best results use low latency or "time" HTTP/Elite PROXIES)

ADDITIONAL MEDIA WARFARE AND MANIPULATION
- Lead unethical reporters on wild goose chases. Do 10 at the same time. eg: i.imgur.com/yDCJ2pi.jpg
- Find SHILLARY and CTR PR firms and fuck with their employees online and over the phone. Bully them.
- Concern troll / Tone Police / Distract / Disrupt Enemies en-masse. Waste their time and resources.
- Submit anti hillary story leads to helpareporter.com/
- Paid press releases: prweb.com/

SAFE BROWSING

Do to the nature of this operation, basic safe browsing habits will be important.

Here's the quickest and easiest way to set yourself up for shitposting safely:
1. Download and install Firefox Portable: portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable
2. Download and install Private Browsing for FF Portable: portableapps.com/apps/internet/private_browsing
3. Install ProxySwitcher for firefox: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/proxy-switcher/
4: Set up a shortcut for Private_Browsing.exe so that it's somewhere convenient, and run it.

If you did everything correcly, it should look like this:
i.sli.mg/AAQ1nI.png

Use anonymous proxies as mentioned above in conjunction with this set up to do your shitposting.

OPENING FILES SAFELY WITH VIRTUAL MACHINES:
1. Install VirtualBox virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
2. Download a free, ready-to-go Windows VM. IE11 on Win 7 is good. Choose VirtualBox platform. developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/vms/
3. Import .ova into VirtualBox
4. Edit VM settings and remove network interface
5. Add a read-only shared folder to the directory (on your real computer) with the spoopy files.
5. Boot up VM
6. Enjoy not being v&

To all: Yesterday was especially effective for ou campaign, mainly because we were able to hijack a htag before it was even trending and spam our memes. We just keep an ear to the ground and see how the next big htag can fit into our plan.

Was watching the FBI Comey guy at the House oversight video (link for the ones that haven't seen it youtube.com/watch?v=CLsn-SVd8jo )

The lady from Virgin Islands, what a shill
>he is not biased, LEAVE HIM ALONE
>I should know, I worked for him

Can somebody, expert of body language, analyze Comey during the whole interrogation or at key moments to save time?

I think it would come in handy at understanding this man and will further our understanding at the FBI and their invesigation methods.
IF we understand this man, I think we can pressure him.

Now, if we understand more of the people close to him at the back (don't know who they are) we can see it more in detail.

I have been studying FBIAnon and something tells me it is this man or close to this man, but I can't confirm it.

>I do know FBIAnon kinda screwed us over, but also gave us 10-25% of actual info

fresh oc. Please share.

Optional: link to this section from Trump's speech today where he absolutely destroys her.

Optional: link to this section from Trump's speech today where he absolutely destroys her.

Remember what black user said, he will always be here, but he will always remain anonymous.

bernie is a joke ever since he endorsed hillary

>but he will always remain anonymous
Wise. He was instrumental in getting this campaign off the ground anyways. Kek blesses him.

To all: this is a new age of propaganda. We have the potential to be more effective than the 3rd Reich EVER was; why distribute crudely drawn leaflets when you can pump out toppa-qualitia memes for the starving masses?

To all

Yep, tomorrow at 9 Central

The #AllLivesDidntMatter tag is trending hard, its essentially a pro-black tag, we make it fit without too much effort

Saved but not reproducing at the moment.

Most people like the status quo as it implys (even if ignorant) that change is dangerous and its better to deal with known shit then new shit, ignoring that it makes the current shit even more shittier.

>just my 2cents

Has there ever been a more fitting real life analogue to Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine than this?
She even looks just like Sheev here

;^)

What's the rule for the text background size?

>remove network interface
>add read-only SHARED folder

what are you, retarded?

Had a chuckle with this one.

Massive potential here! the whole, people are looking to history when all lives didn't matter, this could be glorious and a redpilling time!

>text size
No hard and fast rules, just use existing memes for inspiration

hmmm, not sure really. Just do it by eye.

-images should be square where possible
-make text easy to read at a size of 500x500 pixels on screen.

So for example if you are making 1000x1000 images, view it at 50% on your screen just to double check that it is readable when people are scrolling social media.

Why is that a bad idea?
Do you draw the boxes by hand?

Bye Bye Shill
Go spam your tryptophobia shit and green party shilling somewhere else

Kek, Thanks user

been memeing this all day.

feel like a kid taggin up street poles and mailboxes with a big drip marker

you mean trying to mount a smb (or any other) share without any network connection?

how would that even be possible man?

no I swear to fucking god from Episode 3 or some expanded material I have seen Sheev look EXACTLY like her, they share the same fashion sense even

My Bad....Forget it, will adapt it

The shared folder is done via virtualbox guest extensions.

>Wise. He was instrumental in getting this campaign off the ground anyways. Kek blesses him.

>He only wanted two things, for Hillary to lose and the destruction of BLM.
>He said he tried for a while to help others, but it failed and they shunned him.
>Realized he couldn't do it alone, he teamed up with people who hated him in order to save his own.

The saying is true, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Lads, jump on the #AllLiveDidntMatter as well as hillary.....serious bantz to be had!

>Do you draw the boxes by hand?
I do, but i am far from competent with shooping, i mostly made normie memes like this

Its on all fronts a good relation.
Star Wars is socialy institutionalised and everyone can make the references.

Will do some low grade normie memes (no paint master her)

forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?t=15868
damn, guess you are right. your OS needs to support the guest additions though.

I'm talking about the blue/red ones. Is this okay?
I think guest additions comes preinstalled in the premade virtualbox image, user

this bro pointed out you actually don't need an actual NIC in a virtualbox machine, as long as the OS supports guest additions.

are you implying oracle premade every single os out there?

I type out the text I want, get the right size, then put a box behind it and adjust the size of it.

you'll have to do things differently depending on what kinda software you're using.

Allright, Iam no painter or robot. Just an archivar and discoursive propagandist
btw, take svens with a shipload of salt, they have already tried to derail the OP 2 times

>1 Spamming fro Jill Stein, who was in a boat with Shillary
>2 Spamming Trypophobia shillaries, knowing no one will look at it

READ BEFORE RESPONDING TO SUSPECTED SHILLS

>READ BEFORE RESPONDING TO SUSPECTED SHILLS

Stay on task. Make memes and share them.

funny one from yesterdays bread

Stay on task. Make memes and share them.

>Spamming Trypophobia shillaries, knowing no one will look at it
yeah wtf was up with that? Talented shoopers all wasting their time and energy on grotesqueries. We need clever + funny, not disgusting + gross

Wait, so we're not voting for Hillary?

>Do memes and spam them, whotout asking why you spam them and if they are effective for the purpose
Fixed it for you

apathy isn't the solution OP, from my point of view it isn't up to the person who is upset by somebody's actions to shut off their emotions to it. that's inhumane. that's not something you do, it's ridiculous because apathy isn't the fix to anything. without emotions you enjoy things less, and a certain amount of being bothered by things is healthy. apathy isn't something you can turn on and off either, it doesn't work that way. you are a person with a lot less emotion than the common person, so you feel like things should be seen this way, but you fail to understand that it isn't people being oversensitive and overreacting, it's people reacting to the degree of anger you cause by being so inconsiderate because of your apathy, and you don't realize it because of your lack of emotion. point of views can be argued ighor, you can debate things because that's how you see them, that's how you feel. the outcome that you reach will ultimately be based upon your individual opinion of course,

I personally think trypophobia memes are v. useful to associate Hillary with disgust. I've had a big response to them.

This one was really good for normalfags. Sadly I just saved the webm but there's an mp4 version floating around for twatter.

you can convert webm's really quickly using

cloudconvert.com

Guys, the #AllLivesDidntMatter is yuge, reminder to combine it with our memes. Forget all other tags for now (still add #NeverHillary tho)

The image in the OP is made by microsoft.
Ugh, not this shit again.
1) I'm not advising anyone here to vote for her, I thought you should shill for her. I don't actually support the green party. If we get democrat voters, who would otherwise vote for the democrats, to instead vote for the green party, that decreases the vote count for the democratic party. The green party won't get a majority anyway.
2) I posted the texture, other people thought it was a good idea to produce trypophobia images.
Are you sure MLy/Z17n is a shill?

Partly agreeing

The anger emotion is always great to get a reaction, its good bait

But apathy can also be countered by beging humor. People like to laugh, even about shit they think cant be changed.
(for references good night read:
plato.stanford.edu/entries/humor/)

Look at how much resonans John Oliver and Co got for ridiculing.

>ridicule counters propaganda

I made a couple I like quite a bit!

1/3

btw, you also lost it by sliding threads trying to FUD on the austrian election with getty images....

Shit

3/3

no idea. maybe. Anyone not actively doing productive stuff in this thread is a shill.

Anyone talking about completely unrelated topics is a shill.

Need more funny black memes
>pic related

Uh, why are you making pro-hillary memes senpai? Step away from the darkness and into the light

Holy shit just kill me nigga

Basically, I want to make Hillary the Cobert Report of the left. It's not much of a stretch either.

PS Bill Nye is an islamophobe.

OP
POINT OUT THE SPEECH THAT OBAMA GAVE OUT WHEN RUNNING AGAINST HILLARY

''No more dynasties''

THIS IS PERFECT AMMO BECAUSE HE IS MOST DEFF GOING BACK ON HIS WORD.

Original

In fact, I recognize this image (@80635808) from yesterday as being posted by a DEFINITE shill trying to make himself look like a Sup Forumstard. (look at me I also post controversial images, just like you guise)

I also remember them trying to convince people to stop doing very useful stuff like spreading the trypophobia memes and making Bernie people aware of the Jill Stein news ( a BIG hit AGAINST Hillary)

It's the same cunty Austrian bacon strip from yesterday

Someone meme this

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/689

Hillary was warned human trafficking would be and issue after the earthquake in Haiti. She continually ignored this issue and in fact human trafficking is up according to a recent State Department study. Camps for internally displaced at the most risk.

m.wbaltv.com/politics/us-trafficking-in-persons-report-how-does-your-country-fare/40293556

See I want make the people she panders to sick of her divisive, pandering shit.

If you aren't going to use actual quotes, then don't bother, because 1 exposed lie can potentially render the entire push useless.

Heard Hillary hired a squad of shit posters. I wonder if she know about our Australian division?

Jesus christ, that image is a perfect example of my granny. She's got a gun, and talked massive shit about Hillary during the 2008 election.

some meme creation resources: Official Hillary fonts here. She commissioned a unique font for her campaign. Very useful for making memes that look absolutely authentic. The included characters are those shown in the image alongside this post. Two fonts:

-SharpUnity Extra Bold
-SharpUnity Semi Bold

The download link is sendspace.com/filegroup/xF1qXYv/Nwm1o6HaBaVg6Q

in .ttf format

The Washington post which let's you create your own images using looks like the H for Hillary logo style typeface:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/04/14/create-your-own-hillary-clinton-slogan-using-her-h-typeface/

why do you two morons hate each other

LMAO

nonstop Trumpshit infighting

>Jesus christ, that image is a perfect example of my granny
Yup, older folks usually see through the bullshit. They don't label trump as a fascist cause they lived through/saw ACTUAL fascism