Only In America

ITT: Post things that only happen/exist in America

pic related

That's a type of pie my friend.

we have choco pizza too

>using a smiling family for a racist meme
In bad taste.

t. triggered whitey

But I guarantee the idea of smearing Italian cuisine with chocolate originally came from an American.

my freedoms

the left one looks objectively more tasty

> when you have so much autism you refuse to pose for a peace painting

Mate we have that in Britain too

I've seen it on one of those Dominos things you get through the letterbox

Ah yes, Domino's, that most British of pizza chains

>ITT: Post things that only happen/exist in America

Alright mate don't have a spacker fit

>spacker fit

In our defense, we fill like 50% of that with ice.

so do we

>Italian cuisine
Pizza is American.

Is this old? Left is what seems to be common in America, at least in cali.

But that's not nearly enough fluid to devour 5 salty hamburgers.

This picture in a racist context makes me mad.
Not because I'm some insecure wh*Teoid but because they look like genuinely nice people who just went out to get coffee. Shitskins and cucks could use so many other pictures of untermensch doing stupid shit but this has to be off-limits

>other countries don't have chocolate pie

Feel sorry for you all 2bh.

This desu, though it could comment on the starbucks and apple consumer cultures.
But really it's just twitta niggas with even less of a non-consumer culture mocking wypipo as boring because they have fathers and don't commit 4 times more murder than their population percentage.

are these memes actually made by niggers though?

I legitimately forget niggers can work computers I can't at all imagine them playing around in photoshop or anything like that

Middle Eastern Pizza and later UK

That doesn't look to bad apart from too much cheese

I have mixed feelings on that

europoors can't cope with this stark reality.

No?

What Europoors don't understand is the obsession with quantity over quality. South European pizza is just an explosion of flavours due to vastly supperior ingredients they grow.

Left is normal right is movie theater. They charge you about $8 for a soda at the movies so they try to make up for it with the big cup

I've eaten several of these Nutella chocolate pizzas here and they've been around since the 90s.

Yes?

both are quite nice, Italian one is better when you don't wan't something as heavy though.

>virgin tomato sauce roundbread v. chad za

Right pizza looks pretty disgusting, tbqh

That doesn't make much sense. Last thing you want to do in a theater is to drink that much because you end up with a full bladder and half an hour of movie left. Either that or you let it go stale.

>separated from their natural habitat, this small pack of homo officerus covers behind transportation pod, or "van", panicked and looking for escape. The animal control is trying to lure them with donuts.

we have nutella pizza here too man

you use your tastebuds on food, silly finn

americans in charge of naming their offspring