Milo Yiannopolis

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Milo Yiannopolis?

For those who don't know, He's a journalist for Breitbart. He's a gay conservative, who is anti-feminist, anti-SJW, & anti-BLM.
On BLM:
youtube.com/watch?v=ksRB4faMU7o
On feminism:
youtube.com/watch?v=S9Zz3IzU8AE
On Islam:
youtube.com/watch?v=0OAnm0RpPkE

Other urls found in this thread:

boreme.com/posting.php?id=32740#.V4QA6bgrLIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's gay and loves black dick. That makes him not only degenerate but also a race traitor.
>Day of the rope

Enough, Milo.

Personal life aside, I agree wholeheartedly with his political views

My opinion is that he should make threads about himself on Sup Forums.

Disgusting attentionwhore that promotes sodomy and misgenetion, also jewish.

He isn't altright either, the rest of the movement hates him and wants nothing to do with him.

sage

He's a queer.

He'd let in any muslim he could fuck in the ass it has nothing to do with politics for gays. They're only conservative because rent boys are cheaper when there's massive poverty.

Sodomite kike

>He isn't altright either, the rest of the movement hates him and wants nothing to do with him.

That's a bad thing? The Alt-Right is a joke.

GET THIS FUCKING FAGGOT OFF OFF /POL.

MILO SHLLING SHOULD BE A BANNABLE OFFENSE, THIS SHIT IS GETTING RIDICULOUS.

>inb4 "He's a fag but he's OUR fag" hurrr.

He is faggot and a Zionist shill.

Sucks Sup Forums cocks for shekels

He only fucks niggers and hates muslims. He's not even really that pro-gay politically. He hates the gay lobby and isn't very fond of gay marriage.

Literally the only place I see this faggot

>>/lbgt/
>>/plebbit/

Go back cuck

i cant believe you losers are against him... he is straight up a mole that can singlehandedly infect feminist and liberal idiots with REASON, and he should be viewed as a long term ally.
if you think you have the right to tell someone that they cannot do something that hurts nobody but themselves, you are the red headed irish inferiorboy who God keeps trying to kill with lightning...
let people do what they want, as long as it hurts nobody else...

Report shill threads
Hide shill posts
Do not reply to shill posters

FUCK OFF WTH YOUR MILO SHILLING.

SAGE MILO THREADS.

HIDE MILO THREADS.

Don't you get tired of asking the same question all the time? Now get back to /r/The_Donald

hi Milo

did you ever get that "extra security" money back from the university?

>Any gay man against Hillary is a threat
Confirmed for scared little Hill Shill.

I agree, he's the main person shitting on feminazis and BLM cucks. Sup Forums should love him.

He has a great PR company.

I never said it was a bad thing you fucking mongoloid, learn to speak your own language.

Best thing to happen to conservatives in a long time. The haters here are left wing plants that can't stand him, and are trying to make Sup Forums look like idiots.

I don't know why this feels so appropriate. :^)

hes a faggot

It's taken a gay dude from another country who's an attention whore, aware of that, and putting it to damn good use for us to finally start acknowledging and talking about how far we've let our universities go and how badly we need to get them back. Let that sink in. Whatever personal opinions I may hold about the guy personally are irrelevant. I'm grateful as fuck for what he's doing.

Total fucking attention whore.

You listed it after just having described why you dislike him, thus I am sure you can understand why I'd think your second point was also a negative one.

I can speak my own language just fine. You're the retard using ((((( American English ))))).

Personally, I don't care about the gay kike coalburner. As long as he can rein in his faggotry while he's out in public and isn't being paraded as the face of the "alt-right", I don't give a rat's ass about him. He's a good prov.

I think he's annoying but love watching him piss off sjws

Can we install some kind of chip under this nigger-loving kike's skin so he's IP banned from this site no matter where he is on the globe?
He'd run out of material in a week and go back to sucking black cock for a living.

dude is definitely up to something big, maybe black

The phrase "useful idiot" comes to mind

>A attentionwhore faggot

He's out attention whoring the libshit attention whores. This is a good thing.

how telling

is he always this flamboyant?

The best of all faggots & the lord of the real gays

Really annoying attention whore. But he's pretty funny and loves to piss all the right people off. I like him, he just needs to calm down sometimes

check these sick digits

Yes, because he uses it against the left. It's hard for them to argue with a nigger loving fag. They can't call him a bigot, but they also can't beat him in a debate.

He's said before that he uses it as a form of camouflage so people approach him and think he's on their side but, he obviously loves attention as a whole too.

I don't mind Milo. Sometimes his shtick gets a bit annoying but, he's also entertaining.

His college tour is coming to my university in October and I can't wait to see how the BLM nogs try to stop him.

If you don't like Milo you're a faggot

10/10, would totally let him destroy my boi pucci

i saw some of his video, in one of them he call the people "dawling" and joke about how he suck the cock of his opponent.
Disgusting. No wonder why Sup Forums love him.

There is literally nothing conservative about Milo or any way that a gay Greek Catholic Jew from Britain who loves black dick relates to a conservative. If he was an 80's faggot he would have spent his life's work against conservative values.

hot populistic gay jew

You mean "darling"? A general term of endearment?

go back to Twitter you milo-drone fanboi

In really tired of this faggot.

He seems OK.
He's a Christian and I think he has strong moral values.

I'd deck the twat if I met him though as he's from London. Everyone from London deserves a slap.

>It's taken a gay dude from another country who's an attention whore, aware of that, and putting it to damn good use for us to finally start acknowledging and talking about how far we've let our universities go and how badly we need to get them back

Except he did nothing about it ,but get paid for his speeches where he spouts Sup Forums memes,data (also found on Sup Forums) and his gay tier vomit about loving niggers (with his ass).

This problem was known WAYYY before him.

He is an attention whore that loves his public of centrist/right wing normies that were not represented thus far by many.

A right wing faggot.

He's the perfect face of cuckservativism.

He looks like a crazy person when he talks. Seriously, if he didn't have controversial political opinions he would've gotten nowhere.

Just look at his fucking crazy eyes when he tries to form incoherent arguments. It's scary as fuck.

>A general term of endearment?
when it's an old lady, it can be cute depend of the context, but a man ... that's disgusting.

Yes lad, Brummie here, hate London. You Northern? The North hates London more than the Irish and Scottish do

>There is literally nothing conservative about Milo or any way that a gay Greek Catholic Jew from Britain who loves black dick relates to a conservative. If he was an 80's faggot he would have spent his life's work against conservative values.

This
This too

He is the gay populist-nationalist(for gays) catholic graeco-judeo nigger loving sodomote from Britain.
All he cares about,intrinsically, is his gay lifestyle.

I don't see him talking about the hardships of britons being replaced by shitskin subhumans(who hate faggots).
Or the hardships of jews.

He only cares about his "tribe" of AIDS ridden faggots.

He's a bible basher who's great in an echo chamber, but can't even hold a debate against Boy George.

boreme.com/posting.php?id=32740#.V4QA6bgrLIU

He talks about how awful Islam is all the time

>He looks like a crazy person when he talks.
cocaine is a hell of a drug

He's too much of a silly cunt to be taken seriously over here, but there's a certain type of "woooh!" American that this bellend appeals to.

>You Northern?
Yes. Rural County Durham.

He's a faggot, hang that fag. Only reason he cares about the alt-right and gamergate is for easy publicity.

Hopefully we will build a wall around London and Scotland and the English and Welsh can live comfy lives in rural areas

Dirtey queer cunt in the gas chambers .. Get in there .. bleat better

He's a Catholic you mongs. Raised a Catholic, and quote 'tries to be a good Catholic'.

I'm fine with the dude. He calls out sjw's and the gay lobby as being massive hypocrites. Refreshing to hear not all gays subscribe to the special snowflake syndrome. And obviously doing much more for promoting the right then any of us tossers on Sup Forums ever will.

More power to him.

Fuck him. He promotes degeneracy

Milo stahp

>data (also found on Sup Forums)
Holy fuck man get a grip if you think any "data" on earth comes from an otaku image board then castrate yourself

He's on our side you idiots. He has some pretty big flaws, but it'd be absolutely retarded to try and push him away just to enlarge the size of your internet penis. Argue about libtards if you want, but holy fuck if you guys wanna go follow >MUH NEWFLEDGED REEL NOKEKS CONSERVATISM
and push everyone who thinks minutely differently away, then please, go back to /r9k with all the other neets